2020 memberships

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Cheers mate that's heaps good for your kids, I didn't have that when I was little with single parent for most of the time. Hoping to change that with my kids, the little boy isn't even here yet and it's making me like footy more lol
Mate, as long as the brainwashing starts at some point you've done your job as a parent :-)

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Lol we still don't have a sponsor. Fucking shambles.

Precise

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I can sponsor them with my company, Logo is even blue $50k if they're getting desperate :joycat:

Delta

Kennel Established
Reaction score
WHERE IS MY MEMBERSHIP PACKAGE?!?!?!?!?!?!

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well I just noticed that our membership is at 14,300
It would be nice to reach the 18 K by the time we play Cowgirls in round 2 at home
Interest will gain in volumes once we down the dirty eels

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did folks receive a members email today with Kayo special inside?
$200 for 12 months, saves $100 off standard $25/month subscription.
Kayo just told me, as an existing member I have to cancel my monthly subscription, wait for it to expire, then use the link to go to annual subscription.

Why must it be so convoluted? Its just a computer system, should be a couple of key presses to do

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Kayo just told me, as an existing member I have to cancel my monthly subscription, wait for it to expire, then use the link to go to annual subscription.

Why must it be so convoluted? Its just a computer system, should be a couple of key presses to do
Same mate. Stupid.
I’ll do it anyway, the day before my next rollover. Would rather a hunge in my pocket than theirs...

Lov_Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

I gave feedback at the end of my subscription cancellation, echoing exactly what you mentioned.
"There has to be a more simple method to this transition from monthly to annual subscription"

Same mate. Stupid.
I’ll do it anyway, the day before my next rollover. Would rather a hunge in my pocket than theirs...
Agreed! My Bulldogs membership made me $50! (I'm flexi 3 @$50/year)

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Agreed! My Bulldogs membership made me $50! (I'm flexi 3 @$50/year)
Love it mate. Or should I say Lov it? :-)
You just won the trifecta - Kayo to watch the Dogs, a Dogs Membership and effectively being paid for the membership!
Fine work indeed :-).