Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Ricky Stuart or Dean Pay?

Daustin

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Seibold apparently. Some say just words traded others say otherwise. Nothing to come from it so far

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Seibold apparently. Some say just words traded others say otherwise. Nothing to come from it so far
It wouldn't surprise me. He has incredibly thin skin for a coach and has crumbled under the pressure and spotlight countless times. It won't be long before he's fired one way or another. The guy is in way over his head.

Daustin

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It wouldn't surprise me. He has incredibly thin skin for a coach and has crumbled under the pressure and spotlight countless times. It won't be long before he's fired one way or another. The guy is in way over his head.
Apparently someone was trash talking him constantly and he finally bit. I’m still yet to see why the donkeys signed him for such a massive contract

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I don’t like Seibold but hope he decked him. There‘a nothing worse than a loud mouth that thinks they can say what they want because your profile prevents you from reacting

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Apparently someone was trash talking him constantly and he finally bit. I’m still yet to see why the donkeys signed him for such a massive contract
probably because of the year he had at Souths. I know people will say last year was a fail, but despite having quite a few guns, he still is working with a very inexperienced squad

Daustin

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
probably because of the year he had at Souths. I know people will say last year was a fail, but despite having quite a few guns, he still is working with a very inexperienced squad
yeah as good as the broncos young forwards are they dont have the experience and consistency yet to really take it to the next level, a few years they will

kungfuman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The lump under the Foyeur carpet just got a foot higher nothing will happen

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
yeah as good as the broncos young forwards are they dont have the experience and consistency yet to really take it to the next level, a few years they will

Yep... I mean I am not saying Seibold is the next super coach or anything like that, but he's doing alright so far and I don't blame Brisbane for getting rid of the corpse

Daustin

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yep... I mean I am not saying Seibold is the next super coach or anything like that, but he's doing alright so far and I don't blame Brisbane for getting rid of the corpse
yep it was definately time for a change from bennett. to give a coach a 5 year deal after one season is a fair bit of a stretch though. The broncs have chopped and changed coaches 5 times in 10 years as well, surely that cant be helping

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
yep it was definately time for a change from bennett. to give a coach a 5 year deal after one season is a fair bit of a stretch though. The broncs have chopped and changed coaches 5 times in 10 years as well, surely that cant be helping

for sure, it could certainly come back to bite them, but we know clubs are powerful and if they wanted to I am sure they could find a way to f him off mid contract... I think Croft was a good signing for them but I still think they are going to lack that leader in the spine which they so badly need

Daustin

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
for sure, it could certainly come back to bite them, but we know clubs are powerful and if they wanted to I am sure they could find a way to f him off mid contract... I think Croft was a good signing for them but I still think they are going to lack that leader in the spine which they so badly need
yep same story for most clubs im afraid. without a good halves pairing your really up against it to be there at the end of the year. unfortunately there aren't many going around these days. Im happy to see the broncs stay average though. A second team in brisbane would only help that you would think

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Lol, it’s like a soap opera.. never stops.!!