The things that 'grind your gears' thread...

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Mardi gras organisers ripped off their gays.

Selling 10,000 tickets to hordon pavilion which has a 5000 capacity .. charged their fellow gays $220 a ticket to wait 2 hours, then be told venue was full.

Maybe I'll out on a party for the gays next year,

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score

Selling 10,000 tickets to hordon pavilion which has a 5000 capacity .. charged their fellow gays $220 a ticket to wait 2 hours, then be told venue was full.

what a shame

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Just started watching a 6 episode documentary - the trials of Gabriel Fernandez, About a mother an her boyfriend, who torture an beat their son to death. He was only 8.!!

up to the 3rd episode and it’s so sad and so fucking heart breaking, what he went through and had to endure for the last 8 months of his life, it bought me to tears many times already.

absolute animals, disgusting Mongrel people like this, who are meant to be there for you, to keep you safe. To take care of you, an who you are meant to trust and rely on more than anything in this world.!!!

That shit GRINDS my fucking gears.!!!

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score

DId you get a refund?

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Sydney light rail drivers. GO FUCK YOURSELVES!

Blowing the fucking horn of the tram because traffic is backed-up over the tram line. Do you possibly think that blowing your loud-ass horn is going to make the traffic move when it's BACKED-THE-FUCK-UP-OVER-THE-FUCKING-TRAM-LINE-YOU-FUCKING-PIECE-OF-EGGPLANT-SHIT???

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
People that whinge about other peoples predicaments but refuse to help.
Don't whinge.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
No, I don't wait in a que.. I was allowed straight in, I said to them I'm a home owner ya know. They said don't wait in the que with the renters, you could catch corenter virus
You be careful lil blue that dick aids has killed more people than the coronavirus, bullsharks and blown out thongs put together.

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
You be careful lil blue that dick aids has killed more people than the coronavirus, bullsharks and blown out thongs put together.
He has "house buyers protection" the agent said it will filter him from all things associated with renters, viruses and dick related mishaps

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Well uni starts today for thousands... meaning the dumb dopes of Dopeville are out in full force.

I have a horny one sitting in front of me who got on at Central looking like she's about to go clubbing wearing a tight dress and makeup galore, some other mutt behind me sucking on whatever prescious drops remain of her tea with pearls in it (or whatever Asian drink is trending these days), and some other idiot talking as if there's no one else on the train.

END YOURSELVES!!!

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
When you've worked your ass of every day for a very long time on a website and then the client sends you the ugliest freakin' cover image you've ever laid eyes on......

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
The 2020 yearly event is underway, debunked most of it, steady the ship.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
People who think Australia is not a free country, dispense with the head torture.
Hope they spew everywhere.
They have no right to upset communities with their gutless prank and instructing.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Just started watching a 6 episode documentary - the trials of Gabriel Fernandez, About a mother an her boyfriend, who torture an beat their son to death. He was only 8.!!

up to the 3rd episode and it’s so sad and so fucking heart breaking, what he went through and had to endure for the last 8 months of his life, it bought me to tears many times already.

absolute animals, disgusting Mongrel people like this, who are meant to be there for you, to keep you safe. To take care of you, an who you are meant to trust and rely on more than anything in this world.!!!

That shit GRINDS my fucking gears.!!!
heartbreaking show. Like how could you do that that to a child. Complete heart breaking.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Abuse of the media, who is instructing them?
I don't care if they brainwash every house in the country, I remain in the right.