• All hail the new title holders!

Votes: 5 18.5%

• Total voters

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I seen Russia as the good guy since I was in preschool lol.

Funny how this world works.
The people who portray themselves as the good guys are generally the bad guys.

Look at wrestling for example.
Everyone loved Hulk Hogan and hated Bobby Heenan and Jesse Ventura.
But Bobby and Jesse were in reality the good guys exposing the truth about everyones false idols.

It just goes to show how much how much the media shape the minds and opinions of the common man.. I remember coming up to the 2016 race all you would hear about is Russia.. and I don't even watch the news but I still couldn't escape it.. I think that period was when we crossed over from being an American influenced country, to being a mini America.. now unfortunately most people here think and act like them... the way I see it is that Vlad is a real leader, and has the respect of the majority... that's pretty rare in politics so you know he genuinely gives a fuck and is not in it for himself and big business

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
X11, though enjoy dcs,il2, warthunder ( not really sim but pretty cool)waiting for new Microsoft sim that looks awsome lots of good stuff around and the controls seem to be getting better expensive but awsome
Same mate - X11 is mine since the old MS was stopped but as you say new MS coming. Only problem is I no longer have any Windows OS and unlikely to go back there so the new MS sim would want to be amazing for me to consider that.
Infinite Flight is also pretty good, but X11 better.
Haven't been into military sims for ages but probably time to rediscover...

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Same mate - X11 is mine since the old MS was stopped but as you say new MS coming. Only problem is I no longer have any Windows OS and unlikely to go back there so the new MS sim would want to be amazing for me to consider that.
Infinite Flight is also pretty good, but X11 better.
Haven't been into military sims for ages but probably time to rediscover...
You mouse and keyboard or controls

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
It just goes to show how much how much the media shape the minds and opinions of the common man.. I remember coming up to the 2016 race all you would hear about is Russia.. and I don't even watch the news but I still couldn't escape it.. I think that period was when we crossed over from being an American influenced country, to being a mini America.. now unfortunately most people here think and act like them... the way I see it is that Vlad is a real leader, and has the respect of the majority... that's pretty rare in politics so you know he genuinely gives a fuck and is not in it for himself and big business
I can only partially agree with this. I was married to a Russian and hence got a fair bit of insight into their politics and how many Rooskies feel about their government. Vlad is definitely in it for himself, he rules with an iron fist and has about $200b worth of personal wealth - he just doesn't talk about it.
In my experience Russia, China and the USA are all about the power and the money - it's just that the USA crap on about 'freedom and democracy' whilst the other two just go about their business - but they aren't much different to anyone else - just a different message.
I wish there was a model to aspire to - I haven't seen one yet.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
You mouse and keyboard or controls
Trackpad and keys now. Used to have different controls over the years but progressively they got sold or became redundant etc.
Would love a proper kit, but too many competing priorities these days :-(.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I can only partially agree with this. I was married to a Russian and hence got a fair bit of insight into their politics and how many Rooskies feel about their government. Vlad is definitely in it for himself, he rules with an iron fist and has about $200b worth of personal wealth - he just doesn't talk about it.
In my experience Russia, China and the USA are all about the power and the money - it's just that the USA crap on about 'freedom and democracy' whilst the other two just go about their business - but they aren't much different to anyone else - just a different message.
I wish there was a model to aspire to - I haven't seen one yet.
fair enough.. I'm only going off a guy I follow who is pretty neutral but does a bit of political press over there and says Vlad is well received by the majority and they believe him to be genuine... I don't think you get a bad gut feeling about him like you do with the leaders in the west but I guess we will never know for certain

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
fair enough.. I'm only going off a guy I follow who is pretty neutral but does a bit of political press over there and says Vlad is well received by the majority and they believe him to be genuine... I don't think you get a bad gut feeling about him like you do with the leaders in the west but I guess we will never know for certain
Don’t get me wrong, some genuinely like him. Many do not. Some are fearful, many simply accept they cannot change it until he’s ready to give it away, which will likely be never until he can no longer do it. He will never ‘lose’ an election. He’s even been known to change the constitution to extend his power.
But yes, the media behave differently to the west because of the messaging and in the west when the best we can do is BoJo and Trump - well the bar isn’t set very high anyway...

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Got saitek gauges x3 love them
Logitech switch panel
Logitech radio panel
Logitech multi panel
2 x logitech throttles
Pro flight tpm system
Thrusmaster cougar mfd
Thrusmaster warthog stick and throttles
2 Logitech yokes
Bell jet ranger helo collective
Full motion race/ flight cockpit
And my pride and joy slaw pedals
images.jpeg-38.jpg

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
He has only ruled Russia for over 20 years! Since Johnny Coward how many "leaders" have we had?

Best world leader of the 20th century was Josip Broz.

When he ruled Yugoslavia there was peace.

Most people who lived in that Yugoslavia said there wasn't much money but most people were happy.

The former Yugoslav nations are now over priced and most young healthy people of good working age have no desire to stay there!

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I'd feel more comfortable in the same room as Vladimir Putin than most other politicians or world leaders.

I can see by looking at him he is a no nonsense guy who won't tolerate stupid bullshit like our so called leaders.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Don’t get me wrong, some genuinely like him. Many do not. Some are fearful, many simply accept they cannot change it until he’s ready to give it away, which will likely be never until he can no longer do it. He will never ‘lose’ an election. He’s even been known to change the constitution to extend his power.
But yes, the media behave differently to the west because of the messaging and in the west when the best we can do is BoJo and Trump - well the bar isn’t set very high anyway...

yeah fair enough.. I guess you will get a different opinion on each person who speaks about it just like here.... the main thing is, and what matters most, is that most people seem to get on with life no matter how they feel.. not the kicking and screaming we see in America for months and years after the election... I dare say that's what it will be like here in the near future

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
yeah fair enough.. I guess you will get a different opinion on each person who speaks about it just like here.... the main thing is, and what matters most, is that most people seem to get on with life no matter how they feel.. not the kicking and screaming we see in America for months and years after the election... I dare say that's what it will be like here in the near future
There’s a distinct lack of political talent it seems but the noise has gotten louder with social media etc. Hopefully after Cambridge Analytica we’re more tuned into data manipulation and people choose to get at least two different views before making their mind up who to vote for. And also, surely we can never hit the bottom here and have the bar so low where a Trump like character takes office - then we can agree it’s armageddon day...

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
What annoys me is that many people such as Americans, Canadians, Poms and even Kiwis have always looked at us as being larikans - people who don't take life too seriously, and essentially they laugh at us (Simpsons episode is a prime example). After years and years and years of hard work and allegiance, heck even tourists and people on working visa coming here and seeing what it's like, it appeared that the world was suddenly seeing Australia as a country that takes things as seriously as they do... we're not the drongo stereotypes they thought we were.

Then in one moment of madness... the world points at us and starts laughing again...

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
There’s a distinct lack of political talent it seems but the noise has gotten louder with social media etc. Hopefully after Cambridge Analytica we’re more tuned into data manipulation and people choose to get at least two different views before making their mind up who to vote for. And also, surely we can never hit the bottom here and have the bar so low where a Trump like character takes office - then we can agree it’s armageddon day...

hahaha true.. I mean I personally don't believe that the people decide the vote, however, you know it's hit rock bottom when go from Trump v Clinton to Trump v Creepy Joe

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Got saitek gauges x3 love them
Logitech switch panel
Logitech radio panel
Logitech multi panel
2 x logitech throttles
Pro flight tpm system
Thrusmaster cougar mfd
Thrusmaster warthog stick and throttles
2 Logitech yokes
Bell jet ranger helo collective
Full motion race/ flight cockpit
And my pride and joy slaw pedals
View attachment 13460
You are a sim God Southie, I bow before thee :-).

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He has only ruled Russia for over 20 years! Since Johnny Coward how many "leaders" have we had?

Best world leader of the 20th century was Josip Broz.

When he ruled Yugoslavia there was peace.

Most people who lived in that Yugoslavia said there wasn't much money but most people were happy.

The former Yugoslav nations are now over priced and most young healthy people of good working age have no desire to stay there!
Josip Broz (Tito) he was a real man and beloved President, one for the ages!!! May he rest in peace.

Brother you might find this interesting.....says a lot about America and their influence in what was Yugoslavia.

Last edited:

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Yes mate oahu
I agree mate and I avoid Oahu where possible. I do love the yardhouse there though but they are everywhere on the mainland

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
hahaha true.. I mean I personally don't believe that the people decide the vote, however, you know it's hit rock bottom when go from Trump v Clinton to Trump v Creepy Joe
Creepy Pedo Joe.

***** a pedophile and not shy about it.