News World Club Challenge: Bulldogs fans’ chance to see $2m signing Luke Thompson against NRL opposition

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Damn it! Mines a 2017 and can't find a app for it.

Guess I need the 4k chromecast now.

Thanks for the info bro
Chromecast is crap....sometimes it works other times it doesn't....have issues with casting....sometimes I can't cast from my phone and need to use my laptop...it has to do with frequency....very frustrating when it comes to watching kayo ....I have samsung smart tv pre 2018....no problems watching it on my laptop or my phone if u have strong Wi-Fi connection

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
As much as a cock smoker buzz is.
Facts dont lie. 80m from the apparent best prop in the world is pretty fucking shit in any game.
I hope he was sick or something.

albatross

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
As much as a cock smoker buzz is.
Facts dont lie. 80m from the apparent best prop in the world is pretty fucking shit in any game.
I hope he was sick or something.
He does seem to blow a bit hot and cold, even during games. I wasn't that impressed with him against the Roosters. We need our 'marquee' front rower to lead every week, not just play the occasional big game. Still exprct he can adapt to NRL but I'm not expecting any quick miracles.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Chromecast is crap....sometimes it works other times it doesn't....have issues with casting....sometimes I can't cast from my phone and need to use my laptop...it has to do with frequency....very frustrating when it comes to watching kayo ....I have samsung smart tv pre 2018....no problems watching it on my laptop or my phone if u have strong Wi-Fi connection
Thanks for the info my bro, saved me buying that crap.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Thanks for the info my bro, saved me buying that crap.
It’s always been Apple TV for me.
Native Kayo app, works a treat on the big screen, hard to go wrong, especially if you use other services like Netflix, Prime, Stan or any of the networks catchup apps and other content.