News Brandon Wakeham will start in the halves for Canterbury in their season opener against Parramatta

Dogtime

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
I wont be convinced Pay is selecting Wakeham or that DWZ, Meaney and JMK will play - having no trial game time at all - until I see the team next Tuesday. Why is it you guys all believe the Telecrap when they tell you something you want to hear but not when they tell you something you disagree with. This reporter knows as much we we know about Tuesdays team to be selected - NOTHING.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Now jake av in for lewis, put young bondi on the bench as your utility and give them a season and see what they have.
No future in lewis, cogger, holland or foran. Isnt that obvious.
Hoppa still needs to go back to fullback off attack set starts why dallin plays most the time there in general play.
Then fix another 4 or 5 shuffles of players back into there proper positions. And my faith in what where doing looks sharper than the slow crap where been dishing up for 5 years now.
We ain't winning no comp. so teach these natural attacking kids how to tackle first graders, sooner the better imo.
Im pretty sure Pay has a lottle bit more knowledge of how this coaching caper works then you mate.

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I wont be convinced Pay is selecting Wakeham or that DWZ, Meaney and JMK will play - having no trial game time at all - until I see the team next Tuesday. Why is it you guys all believe the Telecrap when they tell you something you want to hear but not when they tell you something you disagree with. This reporter knows as much we we know about Tuesdays team to be selected - NOTHING.
Yeah Pay picking Wakeham is a long shot. After watching the trials, I reckon Pay picked his halves months ago and trained the off season knowing that.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Meaney will play I know that for certain
Jmk is 50/50
The backline is set 1-5 even though I dislike it
1. Dwz
2. Meaney
3. Hop
4. Reimis
5. Knockonbur

dean Britt is in the 17
Toomaga is a certainty too thank god for that
Rfm is a big loss
He killed it in the middle late last year

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Jmk is 50/50
1. Dwz
2. Meaney
3. Hop
4. Reimis
5. Knockonbur

dean Britt is in the 17
Rfm is a big loss
Is rfm injured?

CanterburybankstownBD

Kennel Established
Reaction score
They get inside information from their sources
Someone’s leaked it
But usually the club want people to know that’s why they leak it
In this case, maybe they don’t want to much talk about halves selection when team is named Tuesday

Mr Shhh

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Holland’s an average reserve grade centre. His only NRL hope is to try something different. This may work out but I doubt it.

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wakeham needs to be the dominant of the pair, otherwise kiss it goodbye!

Holland will suprise a few, either i will wear the egg or they will, me thinks they lol.
Mark my words Lewis will be the more dominant of the pair. How Lewis gets a start ahead of clogger is beyond me....he offers nothing in attack
Holland’s an average reserve grade centre. His only NRL hope is to try something different. This may work out but I doubt it

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ill throw bragging rights up to say I was happy when we signed Britt haha. I liked what I saw at him at the bunnies

We still need that brute force wrecking ball creating offloading machine which I hoped Renouf it rfm could help.

Britt is still very awkward and has a good motor.
That brute wrecking ball we need is David Fifita....dogs need to really go after him for next year.....

Headmix

Banned
Reaction score
He needs to be 7 and Wakeham at 6... Will let Brendan play without so much pressure and allow him to pick his moments. Fark Lewis
I still think Lewis would be a better option at hooker.....as he's best asset is defence. I believe that's why bellamy wanted him... To take over from Cameron smith.

Headmix

Banned
Reaction score
That brute wrecking ball we need is David Fifita....dogs need to really go after him for next year.....
I agree. But I hear he doesn't want to live in Sydney. (rumors though) He would be the perfect front rower for us. Alongside Luke Thompson and toomaga off the bench.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
mer ain’t a few but ain’t heaps

you think most fans love Holland?

I don’t hate him I just think he is average
He is very average, but does have great utility value..

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Jmk is 50/50
1. Dwz
2. Meaney
3. Hop
4. Reimis
5. Knockonbur

dean Britt is in the 17
Rfm is a big loss
RFM was massive through the middle last year. I didn’t care if we lost him at all when he was playing out wide. But his impact through the middle off the bench was crazy. Need to re-sign him, that’s his spot.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

Agree, I don't hate anyone that puts on our jersey but not sure where all the love for this guy has suddenly come from. He's off contract this year, where's all the clubs knocking down his door for his "utility value".

Someone posted on here he can play 1-7, can you seriously imagine Holland in the halves.

Big M

Kennel Established
Premium Member
Reaction score

Never said anybody loves him,just don’t hate him.To strong a word.I think he has been shuffled around and Des and Pay obviously rate him as a utility.I will take their opinion before I take most even tho I have been critical of Pay’s selections.Is why it’s called an opinion lol.

Big M

Kennel Established
Premium Member
Reaction score
Agree, I don't hate anyone that puts on our jersey but not sure where all the love for this guy has suddenly come from. He's off contract this year, where's all the clubs knocking down his door for his "utility value".

Someone posted on here he can play 1-7, can you seriously imagine Holland in the halves.
Will have to wait and see who signs him if anyone,so can’t answer that.He played in the halves all his junior career and senior before linking up with the Knights so he wouldn’t be totally clueless.Dont panic it would only be in an emergency and if it happened the other half on the field would take over.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
How do these guys know this? The team lists hasn't even been announced yet.