Votes: 5 18.5%

• Total voters

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
FMD it is well known that Murikans are the dumbest fucking sheep in the world but Aussies are the new title holders.

We live in the deadliest continent with the most deadliest animals, we survive bushfires, heat waves and floods but ***** buckle over a media driven virus and fucking toilet paper?

Fucking sheep and herd mentality has definately kicked in here.

So, what's say you?

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
We were known to be the toughest, laid back ***** on earth, now we are a laughing stock to the world.

Fucking embarrassing.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Got a bit to go to catch those dumb pricks, but we’re defiantly heading down that path unfortunately

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The funding for education has been slashed in a big way in the 22 years since I was a school kid. So it's not surprising in young generations. But older generations than mine are still easily taken in by some media outlets. But seeing panic buying of toilet paper as opposed to food running out really suprises me.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Got a bit to go to catch those dumb pricks, but we’re defiantly heading down that path unfortunately
All the United fans, guess it can't be helped :/

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
FMD it is well known that Murikans are the dumbest fucking sheep in the world but Aussies are the new title holders.

We live in the deadliest continent with the most deadliest animals, we survive bushfires, heat waves and floods but ***** buckle over a media driven virus and fucking toilet paper?

So, what's say you?
Mate have you just woken up to the fact that we live and associate with a lot of 2 legged sheep. I owned a farming property for 40 years and had all that time to learn that many people behave much the same as sheep.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Mate have you just woken up to the fact that we live and associate with a lot of 2 legged sheep. I owned a farming property for 40 years and had all that time to learn that many people behave much the same as sheep.
Lol, I realised that 98% of the world are sheep long time ago, probably since I was 12 or 13. Some choose to be sheep, some are too fucking stupid to realise they are sheep and some know they are sheep but are in denial and think they are "woke".

Legend23

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

So, what's say you?
We are their sheep.

Disgusts me.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I stopped taking mainstream media seriously in the late stages of 2001 when I was only 17 years old.

Don't people get tired of mainstream media rehashing the same script for different people?

How many times does it take for someone to click on its all bullshit when they say "he has weapons of mass destruction and is killing his own people"?

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I stopped taking mainstream media seriously in the late stages of 2001 when I was only 17 years old.

Don't people get tired of mainstream media rehasing the same script for different people?

How many times does it take for someone to click on its all bullshit when they say "he has weapons of mass destruction and is killing his own people".
The 911 attacks confirmed to me that this world is just a fucking show and 98% of the useless eaters on this planet are gullible dumb *****.

They are that fucking dumb they turn on you when you think for yourself and don't believe the media and label you "conspiracy theorists".

I bet that it's these type of sheep that are acting like the biggest fuckwits out there trying to scavenge some fucking toilet paper.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
The 911 attacks confirmed to me that this world is just a fucking show and 98% of the useless eaters on this planet are gullible dumb *****.

They are that fucking dumb they turn on you when you think for yourself and don't believe the media and label you "conspiracy theorists".

I bet that it's these type of sheep that are acting like the biggest fuckwits out there trying to scavenge some fucking toilet paper.
My favourite is how China always gets the blame for everything.

It used to be the cold war and communism that frightened the sheep.

Russians never scared me.
Why should I be scared of a race of people who look like me,sound like me and think like me? Lol

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
My favourite is how China always gets the blame for everything.

It used to be the cold war and communism that frightened the sheep.

Russians never scared me.
Why should I be scared of a race of people who look like me,sound like me and think like me? Lol
Mother Russia is the only super power I trust. Whoever the media is against is the real good guy.

China is smart trying to be mates with Russia, Russia would be the only power to destroy China.

But of course, Russia is bad because the media say they are.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Mother Russia is the only super power I trust. Whoever the media is against is the real good guy.

China is smart trying to be mates with Russia, Russia would be the only power to destroy China.

But of course, Russia is bad because the media say they are.
From my point of view Russia are the good guys.
In Rocky 4 I was rooting for Drago to beat Balboa!

silva

Utility
Reaction score
Bunch of weird ***** thats for sure

Roll the Bones

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just don’t like in general how Oz has lost its identify over the last few decades. I was walking around a big shopping centre today and I noticed that I hardly saw anyone wearing nrl/afl etc merch, especially like you did 10 or so years ago. It was all American (and some euro soccer stuff), yankee and dodgers caps (btw, I’m sure about 1% of those wearing these caps actually support those teams, or even know what fuckin sport they play), nba singlets, nfl shirts etc.

But the biggest thing that annoys me is we don’t have a sense of humour anymore. Before you crack a joke these days, you have to review and edit it in your head about 9 times before you say it, or else you risk offending someone about something, and if that happened at work, you’d be hauled up to HR and made to do a diversity and empathy course and be put a on a performance plan for the next 17 years.

Roll the Bones

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We were known to be the toughest, laid back ***** on earth, now we are a laughing stock to the world.

Fucking embarrassing.
I was scrolling through Reddit before, and it was wall to wall with all the meme's about Australia and toilet paper. Definitely fuckin embarrassing.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just don’t like in general how Oz has lost its identify over the last few decades. I was walking around a big shopping centre today and I noticed that I hardly saw anyone wearing nrl/afl etc merch, especially like you did 10 or so years ago. It was all American (and some euro soccer stuff), yankee and dodgers caps (btw, I’m sure about 1% of those wearing these caps actually support those teams, or even know what fuckin sport they play), nba singlets, nfl shirts etc.

But the biggest thing that annoys me is we don’t have a sense of humour anymore. Before you crack a joke these days, you have to review and edit it in your head about 9 times before you say it, or else you risk offending someone about something, and if that happened at work, you’d be hauled up to HR and made to do a diversity and empathy course and be put a on a performance plan for the next 17 years.
Interesting that you should say this, but lets not forget, the old cultural cringe some good people were talking many years ago.
Also RL has become crap and advertising campaign is needed to keep it alive, its club merchandise is sold at prohibitive prices. RU is in big poo, Murdoch is only promoting Pommy stuff or old Yank movies, so what do you expect from our 2 legged sheep.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
The wisest thing anyone can do in life is not pay attention and take television seriously.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
The toilet paper obsession started in the areas with high Chinese populations them spread to the rest of the country.
Does that mean we are becoming more like Chinese or Americans?
I’ll put my cards on the table, if Australia keeps going down the path it’s going I’ll consider moving to San Diego or Hawaii.
Don’t worry I’ll still post here ;)