Coronavirus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
Not down in Wollongong I have tried everywhere even servos are out of it. Spoke to one of the chicks who work at woolies and she said there was a line of about 100 people waiting for the doors to open this morning at 7 and the toilet paper was sold out in a matter of minutes. So bloody frustrating. I'm not even trying to stock up I have literally run out and I still can't find any
Jeesus! That is over the top isn't it? People are lunatics. Sounds like you might have to buy yourself a balaclava mate and go looting your neighbourhood.
Seriously though, the extremes people are going to is insane.

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
Toilet paper for hard bastards
shopping.jpeg

images (21).jpeg

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Not down in Wollongong I have tried everywhere even servos are out of it. Spoke to one of the chicks who work at woolies and she said there was a line of about 100 people waiting for the doors to open this morning at 7 and the toilet paper was sold out in a matter of minutes. So bloody frustrating. I'm not even trying to stock up I have literally run out and I still can't find any
Do Woollies ordering online mate, might be the best way to by-pass the people.

This is only a phase and in time it will eventually pass.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
So I wonder how many people have started stealing toilet rolls from public bathrooms. You know someone's gotta be doing it for sure.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
So I wonder how many people have started stealing toilet rolls from public bathrooms. You know someone's gotta be doing it for sure.
Anywhere they can get it bro. It’s happening in offices as well.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Toilet Paper in Coles Broadway Shopping Centre..packed time the rafters!

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Everything that has been done about the toilet paper crisis has had one fundamental flaw, it has all assumed that the general population is mostly sensible and not selfish to stupidly high levels. When Woolworths said they were limiting people to 4 packs each they might as well have hung a sign saying "everyone panic, if for some reason you want 5 packs of toilet paper, we won't let you". All the idiots out there are now buying 4 packs a day.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Grabbed myself 48 roles tonight. I now have about 120-130 roles in my inventory. Had to break a few bones though .. Sometimes you need to crack a few eggs to make an omelet

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Grabbed myself 48 roles tonight. I now have about 120-130 roles in my inventory. Had to break a few bones though .. Sometimes you need to crack a few eggs to make an omelet
Or crack a few brain cells to make a Blue Boost

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Next time you are in a supermarket look at the pigs who have a trolley load of toilet paper in the fruit and vege section how many times they rub their nose then proceeded to squeeze every bit of produce .
Toilet paper hoarders need to be killed they are a shit stain on society.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
So pissed off i been working. I missed the riot at Auburn woolies over toilet paper.
If the foundation of Australia is going to collapse then I want a front row seat!

Status
Not open for further replies.