Canterbury close in on front-of-jersey sponsor in time for Eel battle

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Some of the sponsors other clubs have are just crap, the sharks and Ace Gutters for example lol.
Agree and I reckon this one of the reasons the club was prepared to wait for the right deal.
Hilly did say that it would be easy enough to put anything on there, but they value the brand and were not willing to just give it away.
The Sharts probably took what they could get - 3 major sponsors in 4 years and none of them have been premium brands.

dekepefc

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Off the back of sudden boost in profits... 20200306214920.jpg

Roll the Bones

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What’s with the last two sentences? Seems like these wanker journo’s must have a kpi to meet which states they must make mention of souffs and/or rorters in every article, even if the article has nothing whatsoever to do with either of those teams.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Latitude (formerly GEM visa) would be a good partner. Blue logo, recent name change, could be ideal for both parties

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'm curious to know how much a front jersey sponsor costs, is it in the millions?

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Bulldogs fan here: your welcome.... !!!!!!!
time to listen to me , your time travelling friend. I know all and it’s start with an ambush Thursday night.
OK so name the sponsor before the club does...

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Bulldogs fan here: your welcome.... !!!!!!!
time to listen to me , your time travelling friend. I know all and it’s start with an ambush Thursday night.
Congratulations my friend! Credit to you.

Considering that you are indeed a time traveler can you predict one thing for me?

The exact time my foot will kick you up the arse ;)

David holland

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Great news I was disappointed before but happy now

JAYDOG

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Lets hope this is true.Really bad look atm.If true they would want to hurry up & pull there finger out.Thursday is coming very quickly...