Not open for further replies.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
So like..what's the symptoms?! I coughed twice today and sneezed 7 times, is that bad?!!

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
The Government needs to clamp down and make sure people flying in have a doctors certificate, have a strategy, shut down the bloody airport on these thousands of maybe's.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fuck that blue boost has a stock pile we shall loot his house
Blue boost trys to forewarn the kennel on many issues

Toilet paper is just one, Noone is listening, soon when we are all quarantined , you will wish you listened .. you will be shitting in your hands

I also tried to warn You all of a mad deal on Amazon, a good watch $55 delivered, it went up to $420 delivered after a few days. I ended up selling mine for over double on eBay.

Just listen to me people, sometimes i feel like Im amongst a bunch of the renters that own a rank arena tv.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The Government needs to clamp down and make sure people flying in have a doctors certificate, have a strategy, shut down the bloody airport on these thousands of maybe's.
The ship may have already sailed on that. Corona has jumped enough borders by now to spread even if we implemented a full international travel ban. It may have already been in numerous countries by the time doctors in China worked out that it wasn't the common cold.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score

Toilet paper is just one, Noone is listening, soon when we are all quarantined , you will wish you listened .. you will be shitting in your hands

I also tried to warn You all of a mad deal on Amazon, a good watch $55 delivered, it went up to $420 delivered after a few days. I ended up selling mine for over double on eBay.

Just listen to me people, sometimes i feel like Im amongst a bunch of the renters that own a rank arena tv.
Why would someone end up shitting in their hand?

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score

Have you been to Aldi or your local pharmacy? Those appear to be the shops people are by-passing. Went to both this morning... plenty of toilet paper.

bulldogsfan_88

Left Right Out
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Have you been to Aldi or your local pharmacy? Those appear to be the shops people are by-passing. Went to both this morning... plenty of toilet paper.
Not down in Wollongong I have tried everywhere even servos are out of it. Spoke to one of the chicks who work at woolies and she said there was a line of about 100 people waiting for the doors to open this morning at 7 and the toilet paper was sold out in a matter of minutes. So bloody frustrating. I'm not even trying to stock up I have literally run out and I still can't find any

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Not down in Wollongong I have tried everywhere even servos are out of it. Spoke to one of the chicks who work at woolies and she said there was a line of about 100 people waiting for the doors to open this morning at 7 and the toilet paper was sold out in a matter of minutes. So bloody frustrating. I'm not even trying to stock up I have literally run out and I still can't find any
This ain’t gunna help you..but my local convenient shop has toilet paper..

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
you better get your affairs in order
I coughed in the servo and the Indian bloke legit took a step back and paused hahaha. Also saw a bloke wearing latex gloves :tearsofjoy:

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I coughed in the servo and the Indian bloke legit took a step back and paused hahaha. Also saw a bloke wearing latex gloves :tearsofjoy:
Yep I seen a tool in woolies today gloves and masks no surprise asking about the next toilet paper delivery

Status
Not open for further replies.