Official Hisense Australia seals major three-year NRL sponsorship deal

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I know that Jaycar came on board later on i the season, but earlier on, I think round 3 or 4, we secured Strathfield Car Radios... although the NRL knocked them back because they are a direct competitor with Telstra.
Considering where Strathfield ended up that was probably for the best (I worked on the liquidation).

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Considering where Strathfield ended up that was probably for the best (I worked on the liquidation).
There's a Strathfield store not far from me - so what happened - the original company was liquidated and then another mob bought the brand kinda like Kogan bought the Dick Smith name for online when the retailer went bust?

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I don't really care where they end up, as long as they give us the dough. I don't think Wicked Sister will be around in the next decade.

Lov_Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is it bad I read that as "check RedTube"? Lol
Don't bother, appears to be a band, with a demonic persuasion; "Rave in the Grave" ... you'd think a home loan business would have completed their due diligence before branding and continue during their journey, like copyright and protections to ensure their reputation.
RedZed YouTube wouldn't be a place I'd want potential clients visiting. Makes RedZed loans appear cheap and questionable.