2020 memberships

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Ahhh, yes the NRL Live Pass I am familiar with. I thought the Bulldogs had started a discounted streaming membership, one I had suggested to them years ago when living o/s. Now those abroad have "Watch NRL". Still it would be great for the club to partially sponsor this via a membership option that gives subscription discounted pricing.
Yeah, the Dogs used to offer a 'Digital Dog' membership - but it was just a re-sale of the NRL Live Pass at the same price. You're right re: Watch NRL, I've used that overseas myself on a casual basis (expensive, but I'm a diehard for the Dogs).
I'm not sure how much power the club has in terms of what they can offer media wise - those rights would be held very tightly by NRL HQ and those that pay all the money for them...

LG

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
me and the family re-signed on again

saw a list on LU that has had 13th out of 13 clubs (3 yet to supply number, one was the broncos who will be at the top)

i remember as a teenager in the early 2000's bagging clubs like tigers etc for being a bandwagon team, didn't realise at the time how much we are just the same, we'll be up in the top 5 when we do turn it around but i guess its not as fun for all of them to be there with the club atm

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
me and the family re-signed on again

saw a list on LU that has had 13th out of 13 clubs (3 yet to supply number, one was the broncos who will be at the top)

i remember as a teenager in the early 2000's bagging clubs like tigers etc for being a bandwagon team, didn't realise at the time how much we are just the same, we'll be up in the top 5 when we do turn it around but i guess its not as fun for all of them to be there with the club atm
Nice work mate. The more of us that turn up and support the boys the better. It’s so easy to sit back and bag all the things that are allegedly so wrong but do nothing about it. And yes we will be back. Enjoy the games, we’ll go OK.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
On a different note about going to games I was looking at the tickets for Round 1 at Parra and the lowest priced adult ticket is $44! That is absolutely ridiculous no wonder the stadiums are empty.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
On a different note about going to games I was looking at the tickets for Round 1 at Parra and the lowest priced adult ticket is $44! That is absolutely ridiculous no wonder the stadiums are empty.
Yeah that is exe.
Just FYI for anyone who is a BW customer (I happen to be) - you can get discounted tickets and F&B whilst there.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
It’s definitely over-priced but that game will sell out or go very close.
I find it more ridiculous what they charge people to go to ANZ when it’s usually empty with only die hards there.
The members discount codes make it a little cheaper but still way too much

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
It’s definitely over-priced but that game will sell out or go very close.
I find it more ridiculous what they charge people to go to ANZ when it’s usually empty with only die hards there.
The members discount codes make it a little cheaper but still way too much
Yeah if anyone wants tickets I'd get them ASAP there's still some available but not many.
Members will probably go regardless of the price but if you're a casual fan you wouldn't have a discount and $44 would put plenty of punters off going.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Just renewed over the phone, only born and bred again as hard to get to games but it's something. More excited about the little one on the way in July. Will sign the boy up then and hopefully he can be a member every year of his life

Lov_Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ahhh, yes the NRL Live Pass I am familiar with. I thought the Bulldogs had started a discounted streaming membership, one I had suggested to them years ago when living o/s. Now those abroad have "Watch NRL". Still it would be great for the club to partially sponsor this via a membership option that gives subscription discounted pricing.
Did folks receive a members email today with Kayo special inside?
$200 for 12 months, saves $100 off standard $25/month subscription.

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Apparently we are notoriously late with having members renew.

I can talk.. im one of them LOL

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Just renewed over the phone, only born and bred again as hard to get to games but it's something. More excited about the little one on the way in July. Will sign the boy up then and hopefully he can be a member every year of his life
Love it Mike and congrats on the bub.
My two kids have been members since they were born - they have no hope - Bulldogs brainwashed as I was by my parents :-).

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
There appear to be some $22 tickets now...
I think they are kids tickets. Ticketek are always sneaky they always put the kids tickets as the lowest price available.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Did folks receive a members email today with Kayo special inside?
$200 for 12 months, saves $100 off standard $25/month subscription.
I did and claimed it straight away. It’s a good deal ;)

Lov_Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I did and claimed it straight away. It’s a good deal ;)
Great deal indeed .. terrific to see the clubs teaming up on this to reward members, basically makes your membership $100 cheaper if you were already a subscriber to Kayo.

BTW, here is the detail Kayo help provided for those interested in converting existing Kayo subscription:

As you’re an active Kayo subscriber with a Kayo Annual Subscription voucher, you’ll need to cancel your current Monthly Kayo subscription, wait until the end of your billing period, and then re-subscribe to Kayo by selecting the unique link you received in your Kayo Annual Subscription email and following the below steps to resubscribe.

1. Using a compatible web browser, click the link through the email you received
2. On the Kayo homepage, click ‘Sign In’ and sign in using the email address and password you use previously for Kayo
3. Select the Basic annual subscription
4. Fill in your details, choose your preferred payment method then hit ‘start subscription now’

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Love it Mike and congrats on the bub.
My two kids have been members since they were born - they have no hope - Bulldogs brainwashed as I was by my parents :-).
Cheers mate that's heaps good for your kids, I didn't have that when I was little with single parent for most of the time. Hoping to change that with my kids, the little boy isn't even here yet and it's making me like footy more lol