News Reimis wants a home at left centre

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
The instant gratification society might consider 2 seasons (3 pre-seasons) ‘years’ - but no, I wouldn’t.
Now you're going to argue what a year is lol, fucking go away.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
The instant gratification society might consider 2 seasons (3 pre-seasons) ‘years’ - but no, I wouldn’t.
The size of the hole that we were in and how much work was required to just get to ground level should not be underestimated. That whole hole has ALWAYS been stated as taking 3 years (ie; 2018, 2019 and 2020) to get out of and we are 2 years in at the start of this year. Then there is the enormous task of building up above ground level, which is where 2021 starts. In any valid comparison to that we are ahead of target, this is due to some good value player buys and some developing players stepping up.

Go Dogs

Last edited:

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I see we're still having issues getting tantrums under control, eh SuperCoach?
Lol, Yh :-)
Another troll on the blocked list, bye clown.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Another troll on the blocked list, bye clown.
Clown.gif

Ha troll. Says the bloke who after his last ban said 'I wasn't going to come back until the season started' and has since posted probably 500 times.
Pot calling kettle black, no? :-)

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Ha troll. Says the bloke who after his last ban said 'I wasn't going to come back until the season started' and has since posted probably 500 times.
Pot calling kettle black, no? :-)
Lol don’t try and talk sense into the bloke. You’ll be branded as a troll!

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
The size of the hole that we were in and how much work was required to just get to ground level should not be underestimated. That hole hole has ALWAYS been stated as taking 3 years (ie; 2018, 2019 and 2020) to get out of and we are 2 years in at the start of this year. Then there is the enormous task of building up above ground level, which is where 2021 starts. In any valid comparison to that we are ahead of target, this is due to some good value player buys and some developing players stepping up.

Go Dogs
You're spot on Turbo, and a few of us have been saying that for some time, but some impatient people (including those who claim to be members of other clubs, yet refuse to join our club but continue to offer their coaching expertise) simply refuse to acknowledge reality.