News NRL’s season 2020 ad: Simply the best ... or simply divisive?

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Explain why the aboriginal kid made you mad

This is just like I suspected, the people who don't like the new version of PC are just anti aboriginal and anti female (racist and sexist)
I'm not racist nor sexist... but this shit is too inclusive (lefty).

Wahesh

Reaction score
It's devisive by being too inclusive?

you know what that means right?
It's both. Divisive by segregating aboriginal people (Mitchell wrapping himself in a flag) and inclusive by having lesbians and a girl as the next Cameron Smith (lol) being included.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
It's both. Divisive by segregating aboriginal people (Mitchell wrapping himself in a flag) and inclusive by having lesbians and a girl as the next Cameron Smith (lol) being included.
Ok so everyone should unite behind tall strong white men and the girl should have been inspired by watching cheerleaders

The term snowflake should be used against your type

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Ok so everyone should unite behind tall strong white men and the girl should have been inspired by watching cheerleaders

Lol listen to the way you are carrying on mate, you are more up in arms about people having an opinion than those sharing their opinions....

p31lgdiwxiy31.jpg

Wahesh

Reaction score

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Lol listen to the way you are carrying on mate, you are more up in arms about people having an opinion than those sharing their opinions....

View attachment 13359
The initial problem is your group getting pissed off about an aboriginal kid and lesbians

Seriously if you don't like lesbians kissing then get a check up with a doctor because you might be gay

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
The initial problem is your group getting pissed off about an aboriginal kid and lesbians

Seriously if you don't like lesbians kissing then get a check up with a doctor because you might be gay
Despite my comments, I am not overly fussed about the Aboriginal thing.. yes I think there is an agenda, not from the Aboriginals themselves but the puppet masters. The LGBT stuff is what bothers me. your 'group' weren't happy with religious material in the mainstream, so now it's gone, or very very limited... and we accept that, and we respect those limitations, but like it or not, there is a big Christian following for the NRL, and their so called "inclusive" campaign is disrespectful to us, and most likely going to push many away.... focus on football, not politics.

I might be gay huh... you say that like being gay is a bad thing..?

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Despite my comments, I am not overly fussed about the Aboriginal thing.. yes I think there is an agenda, not from the Aboriginals themselves but the puppet masters. The LGBT stuff is what bothers me. your 'group' weren't happy with religious material in the mainstream, so now it's gone, or very very limited... and we accept that, and we respect those limitations, but like it or not, there is a big Christian following for the NRL, and their so called "inclusive" campaign is disrespectful to us, and most likely going to push many away.... focus on football, not politics.

I might be gay huh... you say that like being gay is a bad thing..?
Being gay is bad if you take it in the ass, but lesbians and gay men giving it in the ass is acceptable in my opinion

Delta

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I think the ad is OK. Has a sort of nice feel to it if you disassociate it with its agenda.

Not a fan of the Brigginshaw Lesbian kissing thing. Totally out of place in the ad and out of place in the game. As with the aboriginal element in it, take it or leave it. I think they should have played on the concept that rugby brings people of all walks of life together. Maybe insert some clips of pacific islander kids playing the game? Make it have more of a global feel to it.

Dawain87

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Glad to see Bruno my old barber on there representing the Dogs!
His shop is actually in Campsie on Beamish Street not Belmore lol and as soon as you walk in you see a few Doggies framed jerseys as well as team posters memorabilia.
He's a die-hard fan!!

FaceBreaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
They should have had Israel Folau preaching next to a singing next to Tina Turner. GOAT

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
It's a swipe at Izzy
2 girls shown kissing on national tv during an official advertising campaign that Government requires authority to go onto our tv screens is as lefty as you get. The whole inclusiveness bullshit is on for all to see here. It even ends with a girl mimicking with Cameron Smith did 30 years ago *rolls eyes*

Wahesh

Reaction score
What would have been good is having the footage from the old and (including Tina Turner singing) and footage of recent great moments of the game, and the original sound track ONLY. None of this inclusiveness/divisive shit. JUST RUGBY LEAGUE.

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Watched till the minute mark and couldn't finish it.

Talk about cringe worthy

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Politically correct and a great ad. This should have the fans coming back in droves.
What a win for the NRL!