Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
You read my post earlier on in this thread about Zoono. I have stocked up on their hand sanitiser and surface sanitiser. Bought it weeks ago when I mentioned it on TK. Friday their results from a test they sent to Germany came through saying their product kills This current strain of coronavirus. This stays on your hands for 24hrs and does not wash off like other products kills on contact. Surface product lasts 30 days once applied. The more people that have this the quicker we can stop it from spreading mainly for our kids
We have this virus here now and all we have at the moment is prevention as a weapon. Zoono is preparing to send this product to China so my guess is they won’t keep up with their demand. Anyone that uses the Stock market can see the spike in their price. Hope this is useful for those interested.
Any hand sanitiser with above 60% alcohol will kill Coronavirus as it's a fat encased virus. Most surface sanitisers will work too as long as you don't scrub the surface. But I do find this product interesting based on it's microbe shield. The problem with most hand sanitisers is that it strips the good bacteria out of the pores, leaving room for bad bacteria to move in. This counters that problem by preventing the bad bacteria from getting in. At least until the shield breaks down.

It would be interesting to know the structure of the product. I'm curious if it enhances other viruses like most other hand sanitisers do. Other hand sanitisers generally enhance any non-fat based virus.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Any hand sanitiser with above 60% alcohol will kill Coronavirus as it's a fat encased virus. Most surface sanitisers will work too as long as you don't scrub the surface. But I do find this product interesting based on it's microbe shield. The problem with most hand sanitisers is that it strips the good bacteria out of the pores, leaving room for bad bacteria to move in. This counters that problem by preventing the bad bacteria from getting in. At least until the shield breaks down.

It would be interesting to know the structure of the product. I'm curious if it enhances other viruses like most other hand sanitisers do. Other hand sanitisers generally enhance any non-fat based virus.
A friend of mine has shares in Zonoo. It went up like 500% in a month.

To me it highlights that fools and their money are soon parted. Sure it does all these wonderful things, but for most people is completely unnecessary. Washing your hands is still the most sensible advice - whether we face some sort of epidemic or not.

Fear sells I suppose.

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

I understand about the bad bacteria bit was told about that not long ago appreciate that. I use it when I am in public and meeting others so it’s not used everyday. But do appreciate your input and would be interested once you look into it if you could mail me privately .

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Stupid Corona Virus breaking out in Italy means a band I wanted to see is not coming out anymore. This shit is only gonna get worse.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Wait until it hits Australia, the oldies will drop like flies, big cause for concern.
Two years until they build a vaccine.

Squash the Berries!

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good write up. Covers it well. May become a Pandemic, don't know how severe it will be, no reason to panic, just get ahead of it before it really becomes a problem. And most of all, wash your hands.
It going to be hard changing and having to to wash my hands after a piss not only when someone else is in the public toilet!

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Stupid Corona Virus breaking out in Italy means a band I wanted to see is not coming out anymore. This shit is only gonna get worse.
It’s things like this that are so annoying! I know people are dying but it’s fucked one holiday for me, made our dollar worse for the second holiday, more financial shit & now I can’t buy a spare pair of airpod pros so I can leave a pair at the gym so I don’t forget to pack them! First world problems

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I understand about the bad bacteria bit was told about that not long ago appreciate that. I use it when I am in public and meeting others so it’s not used everyday. But do appreciate your input and would be interested once you look into it if you could mail me privately .
Hey mate, long time lol..!! How ya been?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
https://sputniknews.com/society/202...EdCA3bFXR02KtkDDV6mk7yO-8GsCFfu4pIL8Io95GsLHg

There might be a corona virus vaccine in 90 days according to this article.
There are many governments rushing a vaccine. The only reason vaccine development has been slow is because it's usually done by the pharmaceutical companies. During the SARS outbreak they all spent millions developing a vaccine then SARS died back on its own. They're afraid the same thing will happen with this.

The main vaccine problem is testing and production. If a vaccine is developed in 90 days, then you need at least another 90 days of animal testing (probably longer), then human trials which could take another 90 days, then mass production starts which takes a long time to get going.

This whole process can be spread up if we get the pharmaceutical companies and governments involved in the mass production development, but that's unlikely to happen unless the deaths start hitting the tens of thousands.

All in all with a vaccine developed in 90 days, we're still looking at around 2 years until it can be distributed to everyone.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Authorities are advising people to stop kissing and shaking hands. Seems like we could change the standard greeting to rubbing genitals together.
I've always liked the traditional Thai "wai" greeting. You can address a whole room of people without having to touch anyone.

The Japanese bow is also handy.

Last edited:

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wonder how much of an effect this virus will have on game crowds?

Status
Not open for further replies.