Social Media David Fifita

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He is worth every cent.....offer him 1.2million over 4 years....because that's what it would take to get him...and even then I really don't think he will want to play under a rookie coach....but David Fafita would make such a big difference to our team....woukd give us more variation and woukd bring lots of mongrel
Considering he knocked back Souffs for about $1m for 5yrs, $1.2m is a minimum. Especially for the guy that owes his club for bribing him out of a Bali cell...

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
IF anyone can break the bank to blow everyone else out of the water its the Tigers at this point.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Considering he knocked back Souffs for about $1m for 5yrs, $1.2m is a minimum. Especially for the guy that owes his club for bribing him out of a Bali cell...
exactly... thats money we cannot fork out.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
IF anyone can break the bank to blow everyone else out of the water its the Tigers at this point.
they do have alot of overpaid hacks in reynolds, mbye, douehi though

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
exactly... thats money we cannot fork out.
Disagree....we have the cash to make him a competitive offer....but I think it would take more than a shit load of cash to nab Fifita....you watch the rabbits find a way to fit him under the salary cap

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
2 years of injury free football and to lead us to a grand final victory
I know they have some strong drugs but ah what is this stuff called that your on?

Foran is busted mate. Sad as I said many times he has all the ability, heart. Just no chance of seeing a season out. Time to move on.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Here we go again.!!! Pipe dreams/smoke screens and BIG dreams :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy: although they are free, it would be a great pickup.

May as well put the cue in the rack.

NEXT.!!

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Lol Munster would only consider the dogs if they offered him 2 mill a year
Not so sure about that storm are on the downward spiral we are on the up and he was very close once before,not as hard as you think

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Despite being a gun fifita will want far too much to leave qld not worth it

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
He isn't leaving Brisbane and even if he did you would be looking at at least $1m a season. Would $1m for him be better than buying two players for say 650k and 350k?
Admit it mate, if we signed him you would jizz your undies no matter what we pay for him.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Admit it mate, if we signed him you would jizz your undies no matter what we pay for him.
I'd love for him to play for us, but we've already got CHN and Jackson tied down and just signed Thompson on a big deal. Is spending big on an edge forward really a priority for us when we pretty much need to replace our entire spine?

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
This article seems like they're just throwing shit randomly and hoping that it sticks. I have zero belief that they'd stay quiet if they had a scrap of information. I'd trust a dog to guard a plate full of bacon while I was out of the room more than I'd trust anyone in the media to sit on information. By saying a Sydney club, they're hedging their bets. It's quite probable that one of the remaining 10 Sydney clubs will make an offer. At present 2/3 of the Queensland clubs have reputedly made an offer as well as 1 Sydney club. So if another Sydney club throws their hat in the ring, they can claim they had a scoop.
I hope it’s not a big angry dog you’ve got Alan because I want the bacon. Just sayin’.

PS: Agree with the rest of your post :-).

Last edited: