Opinion No Structure

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Yeah I agree on the messiah talk I haven't really heard anyone call him that but out of the three halves he certainly has the most potential.
If someone logged onto the kennel for the first time in the past few weeks and read some of the comments they’d think he was better than Andrew Johns, Johnathan Thurston, King Wally, Sterlo and Turvey combined

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
If someone logged onto the kennel for the first time in the past few weeks and read some of the comments they’d think he was better than Andrew Johns, Johnathan Thurston, King Wally, Sterlo and Turvey combined
Cmon mate that is rubbish. Some people rate him highly more then Lewis and Cogger and think he could do a better job then them nothing more nothing less.

Don't try and spin things that aren't there.

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
This Wakeham really isn’t the messiah that this forum seems to think he is.

Seeing Sam Williams of all people go past him seemingly nonchalantly to score a try was also a bit concerning.
Dont mention Wakehams defence or the usual suspects will attack you. But I agree with you. His defence is abysmal.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Cmon mate that is rubbish. Some people rate him highly more then Lewis and Cogger and think he could do a better job then them nothing more nothing less.

Don't try and spin things that aren't there.
I don’t agree and am not spinning anything mate. Wakeham magic etc, Pay’s team selections are always wrong. Just like Des, Moore, Folksey, Opes etc etc. You’ve been here long enough to know if Wakeham was picked from day one people would be calling for Cogger. It’s been the same here since day one

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I don’t agree and am not spinning anything mate. Wakeham magic etc, Pay’s team selections are always wrong. Just like Des, Moore, Folksey, Opes etc etc. You’ve been here long enough to know if Wakeham was picked from day one people would be calling for Cogger. It’s been the same here since day one
I’m really not sure what you expect though? Not everyone is going agree with you, me, other posters or what the club does.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
They'd have to be pretty stupid to think that but I know you guys absolutely love twisting things to try and push your point.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Exaggeration much there Nat.

The issue is that quite a few reckon he has shown more potential than LewCog and the team is desperate for a creative halfback.

No one has said he is the messiah and without faults in his own game...it's just he seems the best of an average 3 and worth progressing with.

You guys need to stop casting doubt on our own young junior.

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
People have lost sight of the fact that this was a trial. There was constant chopping and changing and accordingly all momentum was lost.
The senior players played well and it up to the younger guys to lift to FG level to be competitive.
I dont think a lot of them are there yet.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I’m really not sure what you expect though? Not everyone is going agree with you, me, other posters or what the club does.
The grass is always greener here.
It’s going to be a looooooong season..... on the kennel that is, not for the team

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Exaggeration much there Nat.

The issue is that quite a few reckon he has shown more potential than LewCog and the team is desperate for a creative halfback.

No one has said he is the messiah and without faults in his own game...it's just he seems the best of an average 3 and worth progressing with.

You guys need to stop casting doubt on our own young junior.
Please point out where I have cast doubt over our own young junior? Didn’t think so Wendy

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Dont mention Wakehams defence or the usual suspects will attack you. But I agree with you. His defence is abysmal.
If it was Cogger or Lewis then there would’ve been 5000 posts and 38 threads dedicated to highlighting it lol.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Yh hit the little X because you have no genuine argument Baha

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Not to mention the SuperCoach claiming he called for Lewis to be in the 30 from early 2018, then said don’t judge him if he doesn’t set the world on fire and now treating him like a pariah and the worst player ever to lace on a boot. The hypocrisy and lack of consistency is stunning and the posts are there for all to see.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Me? No, because I disagree with that. I don’t push any point. I just tend to base my judgements on what the coaches and staff see day in and day out than experts on a forum

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
even the best halves have their moments, who gives a fuck.. Lewis had his moments last week, but he'll still be about the best defender in the team come round 1.. Cogger and Wakeham have also had their moments but both go alright for smaller guys... not really worth arguing about when attack is the big issue

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Me? No, because I disagree with that. I don’t push any point. I just tend to base my judgements on what the coaches and staff see day in and day out than experts on a forum
Where have I ever compared Wakeham to another player? Let alone the players you named. Where have I ever claimed he will fix all our problems?

You're making up absolute shit.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Please point out where I have cast doubt over our own young junior? Didn’t think so Wendy
Have you been a student at the Scotty from Marketing School of Alternative Facts and Unanswered Answers.

Mate your statement saying ....
"If someone logged onto the kennel for the first time in the past few weeks and read some of the comments they’d think he was better than Andrew Johns, Johnathan Thurston, King Wally, Sterlo and Turvey combined"

Thats an example of casting aspersion and doubt on our local juniir by saying Wakeham supporters made comments comparing Brandon to Sterlo, Johns Thurston.

It's total exaggeration and fabrication to summarise members posts who see something in Wakeham and then categorise those comments in the way you have.

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Haha no point arguing with you because apparently we just twist your words. But facts are you run your mouth with garbage all day long and end up backflipping on just about every statement you make. Just to highlight a few of your previous statements;

- Britt is a waste of a signing. Only got signed because of the old man
- Katoa is an awful signing
- You bagged Pay mercilessly a couple of years ago for not playing Lewis in the halves earlier. 6-12 months down the track you then elect to bag the shit out of Lewis’ capabilities as a half and then bag the shit out of Pay day in day out for playing him
- You bagged the shit out of Pay for not prioritising Nu Brown as a hooker/half option and giving him more game time. Furthermore claimed JMK was useless, and an inferior option to Brown
- You bagged Pay for not giving Tualau more of a run lol.
- You’re on record as not rating Trent Robinson as a coach just before he went and guided them to 2 premierships lol.

^thats just a handful of the countless examples of the garbage you run with just for the sake of having a whinge. You’re not a great judge mate, face facts.

We just twist your words though right lolllll