The Greatest Stadium Builds by 2025

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
The Raiders stadium looks awesome but also $2 billion cost price...wow.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
The stadium in vegas has clearly been built as a multi-purpose venue. Its quite impressive.

After all, its going to host all of about 10 NFL games a year? But I could see it being used for things like UFC, boxing, concerts, even massive conventions. It's in a good location - just south of the strip and near the airport. It will need to stay busy to justify that cost.

I was also very impressed with the one in Qatar that will be dismantled. If a success, it would be a great idea for Olympic games and world cups etc.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I can easily see them packing that stadium out regularly with all those things you mentioned, + more... and we know that nobody is tight assing around when they are in Vegas!

Very good concept in Qatar.. have to agree with you there!

I love the stadium in Japan, looks fucking cool

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
How could you forget the new Woy Woy oval?
woy-woy-grandstand-1_221xa.jpg

Its a multipurpose stadium the bums that drink out the front during the week hang their washing off the fence

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
How could you forget the new Woy Woy oval?
View attachment 12774
Its a multipurpose stadium the bums that drink out the front during the week hang their washing off the fence

That is next level architecture...

Actually thought it was Edsacc for a second but quite different once I pulled up this image

EDSACCsml.jpg

Lil Ms Fabulous

Is Trollin
Reaction score
If any of you guys are coming to Townsville for the Anzac Day game at our shiny new toy also known as QLD Country Bank Stadium, all I can tell you is that you are all in for an awesome treat

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
If any of you guys are coming to Townsville for the Anzac Day game at our shiny new toy also known as QLD Country Bank Stadium, all I can tell you is that you are all in for an awesome treat
the structure itself is very impressive. Shame its for such a crappy team