Opinion Alternative Rock/ Punk / Grunge

Squash the Berries!

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Need help! Want to post some clips but I'm fucked if I can figure out how.
Do you use the "copy link" function on the YouTube video? I tried that but couldn't find where the link had pissed off to. Got no idea.
Any help would be much appreciated
Just highlight the address bar copy then paste in Kennel post where you normally comment. Look forward to your first YouTube post.

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
Just highlight the address bar copy then paste in Kennel post where you normally comment. Look forward to your first YouTube post.
Thanks for explaining mate. What is the address bar though? Is it underneath the actual video? Even basic technology is definitely not my strong point!

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
SOCIAL DISTORTION - Far Side of Nowhere, Angels Wings.

Squash the Berries!

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Long forgotten Aussie band.

Great clip and guitar solo.

Liked all the singles this band released.

Squash the Berries!

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Remember when they won some contest on SBS with Tomorrow as 15 years olds? freaking amazing.

Love the video version on the famous building in New York Music Hall I think? on Saturday Night Live.

Great episode also advised that MJ was a homosexual pedophile with emphasis on Homosexual.

Sick Bastard.

Last edited:

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Remember when they won some contest on SBS with Tomorrow as 15 years olds? freaking amazing.

Love the video version on the famous building in New York Music Hall I think? on Saturday Night Live.

Great episode also advised that MJ was a homosexual pedophile with emphasis on Homosexual.

Sick Bastard.

nah can't say I saw it

Lol.. MJ rules

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

Sick Bastard.
Love their early stuff, Frogstomp and Freakshow.

Anything after that is shit imo, probably coincides with Daniel Johns becoming "born again"

Squash the Berries!

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Love their early stuff, Frogstomp and Freakshow.

Anything after that is shit imo, probably coincides with Daniel Johns becoming "born again"
A bit harsh but I know what you mean, their style changed.

Saw Johns on Denton, he tattooed the name of his new band on his throat, was a bit of a worry, hope he comes back and pumps out some classic electronic music.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Need another rebellious seventies style punk movement to remind society how disgraceful the system has become.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Seige this song was written 6months after Metallica kill em all

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Back when i was a skater boy and a fan of Bam Margera and his CKY movies this song was apart of the scene.