Opinion Where on the ladder will the dogs be after 6 rounds? 12 rounds?

Malpass

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
If we start like we finished last year we win more than we lose.but as it's been said easy to win when there is less or no pressure on.
I just have the feeling pay will revert back to basic ,high completion hasler type footy.
If he does we'll b bottom 4.
I hope he lets the boys play entertaining footy

James zac

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Won’t be surprised if the boys are in the bottom half of the eight leaning towards 7th or 8 th

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Anywhere from 10th to 16th

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Hope: Top 4 at both 6 games and 12
Expectation: After 6 games - mid table between 6th and 12th, depending on F/A. After 12 games - between 8th and 13th.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Being realistic is not me, so I don't know where we will be. All i know is I won't be happy unless we are in the 8.

Bluebody

The Strategist
Reaction score
I would laugh myself to tears if after 6 rounds we are at the top of the ladder.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If we are behind the Titans come round 12 then serious questions must be asked of Pay. Pay will be into his third season leading the Dogs while Holbrook will be into his first with the Titans.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I'm not expecting much from this write off year...

BUT

Wouldn't be surprised if we finish 9th-12th.

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
In the top 8, then we will make our run for the top 4, as most of top.teams will be recovering from SOO and also to coincide with the return and resurgence of our marquee Mr Kieran Foran.

Dogtime

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Top 4 after 6 rounds and around 6th after 12. Much depends obviously on injuries to us and other teams of course but having watched all the trials this weekend theres not that many teams clearly ahead of us. We havent yet seen 4 players who had big year ends for us last year - JMK, RFM, DWZ or Foran of course. Ive liked what Ive seen from Wakeham, Katoa, Britt. We are competitive with our full side on the park STOP TALKING US DOWN DOOMSAYERS. The NRL has lost Thurston, Cronk, Maloney, Inglis, Slater, Hayne not to mention the great M Ennis (TIC) in recent years, Cam Smith is on his last legs - most sides are blooding lots of new players, our squad has youth, some experience now, unbridled enthusiasm and are developing their own Bulldogs identity. We can be proud of the players pulling on the Blue and White. We will compete in 2020.