Official Bulldogs vs Raiders Match Thread

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We will be better than that
It’s just a glorified training run at best
The problem is some fringe players try everything in those few minutes of exposure
No crisis yet

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Anyone reckon Sticky Ruart was happy with his team today, given they had so much time in attack?
their fans will hope they get more from their new recruit because he was hardly noticeable, and I still believe Fighton is best suited to the centres.. I think they are a top 5 half off of winning a premiership

Gubanaculum

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Lewis never runs or gets tackled with the ball a half should take on the line..

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Wakeham will get a turn this season, but at this stage he isn't the messiah some people seem to expect. As much as we could make excuses about not getting chances in 40 minutes of football the fact is he got his hands on the ball plenty of times, and his boot as well. I hope he goes well, but fair dinkum some people talk him up like he is some kind of messiah.
Its a shame we didnt get to see Wakeham start the game at 7 as the controlling half for the first 40mins. It was the perfect and probably only opportunity. Its a trial so why not. Im not sold on either Cogs or Lewis's kicking game. Dont want to get into a debate about whos the better halfs, just thought it was a wasted opportunity.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I didn’t get to see much of the game who played well who was average

GUSLER

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Only a trial but same old garbage as last year. Most of the trail tries we scored were from dummy half to a forward

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Happy to meet any offers to "fight you" but I think I will pass on your offer to fite? Sounds like some sort of fisting duel...
It's just yelling at each other over the internet behind the keyboard

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Was it winter-chang ????
Aaron Schoupp according to the team list. Come to think of it I recall one of the comms referring to "shoe up" during the match, so that must have been him. Probably defaulted to Ogden because it was easier to pronounce.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Its a shame we didnt get to see Wakeham start the game at 7 as the controlling half for the first 40mins. It was the perfect and probably only opportunity. Its a trial so why not. Im not sold on either Cogs or Lewis's kicking game. Dont want to get into a debate about whos the better halfs, just thought it was a wasted opportunity.
To answer the question of whether wakeham starts round 1 or not, pay fucked up by not starting him.

As it stands he can't pick wakeham round 1 becayse of lack of exposure. This is what trials are for and for me pay fucked up royally