Official Bulldogs vs Raiders Match Thread

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Did the commentator just make up the names as he went. He called a white Ogden and a black Ogden in back to back tackles.
He sure did.

Both commentators were beyond woeful, I get they aren't pros but one could barely finish a sentence and the other didn't even know who had the ball half the time

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Enjoy & have a few for me mate.
That reminds me though of when I was out with an ex dogs player once who was about Elliott’s size, maybe a bit smaller.

A guy tried to be tough to him and he picked the bloke up and threw him like he was a tennis ball haha
I said I grew up on the wrong side of the tracks. That means I know how to handle myself

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Did the commentator just make up the names as he went. He called a white Ogden and a black Ogden in back to back tackles.
Reports where the commentators where seen down at Ports methadone clinic 10 mins before kick off.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
So it was a close game,refs are dirty as per usual, our defence was good! Pay needs to start Wakeham at 7 am cogger at 6, it was a trial match, there are still positives.
as far as Jayden goes,my mind had changed about him today. And if he can get some of those little mistakes an wrong decision making out of his game, he could be massive for us this year..!!

All n all we have a team capable of competing and making a real go of it.

bleedblue&white

go the berries
Reaction score
so unfortunately the problem of the last 3-4 years is still our weakness we don’t have a 6,7 or 9
Wakeman Cogger Lewis jmk or Katoa just aren’t top line Nrl talent

And that fuck stain Sutton is still an arse muncher

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
it's just concerning how much footy we play at our own end... I know Dal will help but we need more guys to play with at least half of his mongrel with the ball

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Thank goodness that is the last shithouse stream we have to watch for 12 months!

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm convinced Pay is going to go with 6. Lewis 7. Cogger and 14. Holland.

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Sad trial match.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Too many stupid mistakes & penalties but hey it’s a trial and the runners up from last year beat us by 2. I won’t cry myself to sleep tonight

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
it's just concerning how much footy we play at our own end... I know Dal will help but we need more guys to play with at least half of his mongrel with the ball
That’s where a good kicking game comes in handy too. Ours left a lot to be desired. Lewis has a big boot but there never seems to be much thought or direction behind his kicks.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
If speedy played footy in his life and can count numbers that was CHN mistake in d
We had about 4 players at marker during that play, our line was absolutely shot.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Learnt a couple of things today:

we still can’t score points

Morgan Harper is shit
Harper is good, solid in D and a smart player. Will I be disappointed if Hoppa and Smith are the centres, not really.

Gubanaculum

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Wakeham has to be 7 but jackson should defend next to him ,lewis creates nothing .

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Too many stupid mistakes & penalties but hey it’s a trial and the runners up from last year beat us by 2. I won’t cry myself to sleep tonight
I cry myself to sleep every night tbh, might get an extra 5 minutes in tonight though.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Clutching hard bahaha
Not really, its far better than listening to your painful, monotonous crying about Lewis. Your boy had the 7 on his back for most of the second half with no Lewis and came up with what? Then I read from the experts on here that we should demand to play Cogger and Wakeham together at 6 and 7 .. Now thats clutching hard bro, unless having 30 put on us every game is your idea of good footy and having "real" footy knowledge..

Its a trail, we lost 12-10 had a good hit out with no serious injury's and and beat Cronulla in the other. We look fit and connected in defence, we are going to go ok.