Official Bulldogs vs Raiders Match Thread

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Oh how wonderful to get our first game with Gerard Sutton for the year!

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
So what's the go with Averillo on the wing? Sure he's never going to play there so why not go with Tass or something? Or do we just get him on the field anywhere during the trial?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Bet Wakeham won't get to play with CHN and will probably be partnered by the Stimson the fat **** ffs

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
So what's the go with Averillo on the wing? Sure he's never going to play there so why not go with Tass or something? Or do we just get him on the field anywhere during the trial?
Possibly because the reality is that if Averillo sees any NRL this season it will be because of injuries, and all three of DWZ, Hoppa, and Meaney would need to be injured in order for him to get a run in Fullback. If they blood him this year it will be because of injuries and it will be on the wing.

He looked more lost than a fish on a bicycle when playing wing last week...

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
It’s weird maybe DWZ’s injury is worse then they are letting on and giving Hoppa a run there....

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Possibly because the reality is that if Averillo sees any NRL this season it will be because of injuries, and all three of DWZ, Hoppa, and Meaney would need to be injured in order for him to get a run in Fullback. If they blood him this year it will be because of injuries and it will be on the wing.

He looked more lost than a fish on a bicycle when playing wing last week...
I'd be shocked if we played him on the wing at NRL level. Maybe they just want to get him some experience and playing different positions can help build it I guess?

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Our team is so weak man. Hope we field a stronger team in round 1.

albatross

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pay's coach so gets to pick the team and rise or fall himself with those selections. Hope they go well today but I don't like;

- Wakeham not starting.
- To'omaga not starting,
- Jackson on the edge,
- Elliott starting.
- Either Britt or Stimson not starting on the edge.
- Also prefer Reimis on the wing but Pay's made that bed for 2020 by the looks of it so hope it works.

I don't mind Averillo getting game time anywhere in FG at this stage. Pay can still see how he handles things mentally, although he can't show all his skills on the wing.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I'd be shocked if we played him on the wing at NRL level. Maybe they just want to get him some experience and playing different positions can help build it I guess?
Certainly, only a trial today but the team he is going up against would have to be the best he has ever played against to date. Hopefully he gets something from the experience, and shows something too. There are no other fullbacks in the team right? He will probably get the last 20 minutes there, same as last week.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Very uninspiring starting side...

Thank God he rushed Elliott back to the starting side..

How could he not? the deadly fans were up in arms when Adam pulled out of last weeks game and we can't have that again

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Certainly, only a trial today but the team he is going up against would have to be the best he has ever played against to date. Hopefully he gets something from the experience, and shows something too. There are no other fullbacks in the team right? He will probably get the last 20 minutes there, same as last week.
Would be nice if he got the whole second half at fullback, same for Wakeham...would also be good if CHN and Wakeham get to play together and link up but Pay will pull the plug on that happening lol

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
You'd think he'd put Soliola of Murchie on the edge and still run the firey red head in the middle.
Possibly, hopefully he gets the spot as I also enjoy watching him play, fucking lunatic.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm sorry but if this idiot picks the wrong line up again round 1 (even though the fans can see the obvious lineup) he needs to be sacked before round 2

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
crap, Crichton out... might as well forfeit

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ