New Trivium track out. They have a new album coming April 24

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
New Trivium track out. They have a new album coming April 24

Not sure how I feel about this after one listen. The heavy bit in the middle is kinda cool, the other bits kinda bore me.

I remember when I thought Trivium would be like the more modern Metallica after their first couple of albums, but they got boring for me apart from a few bangers here and there.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Not sure how I feel about this after one listen. The heavy bit in the middle is kinda cool, the other bits kinda bore me.

I remember when I thought Trivium would be like the more modern Metallica after their first couple of albums, but they got boring for me apart from a few bangers here and there.
Agreed. It starts out great, then it just gets boring.

Packy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Went and saw Uncle Acid and the Deadbeats last night. Another awesome show. One band that are definitely faster live. You can feel the energy transfer from crowd to band and back. Or maybe it was just the bags i had afterwards. Dunno.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Great new technical prog math metal stuff

Ted Nü-Djent

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ministry...

I guess it's like me with In Flames. I have this unrealistic belief that they'll suddenly revert to their early stuff.

Similarly, you'd hope Ministry would jump back 20 years, but we all know that they'll take the stage surrounded by Antifa flags and spend the next hour explaining why Trump must die.
I’ve had tickets to see Ministry twice and they’ve cancelled both times. It’s more a will to win then actually wanting to see them at this point. I’m still tempted to watch Venom Prison instead.

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Lacuna Coil just pulled out of Download (and their entire South East Asia / Oceania tour) due to Corona Virus issues.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
New Lost Society album is out and it's awesome

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Slipknot have cancelled their Asian tour including Knotfest due to Coronavirus.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
One of my mates had an interview with Bobby Tongs who was the videoographer for Pantera and many other bands. But he also grew up with Pantera.

Interesting part about the interview was that Bobby said that Dimebag mentioned that he planned to get Pantera back together for a Réunion thing before his death.

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
One of my mates had an interview with Bobby Tongs who was the videoographer for Pantera and many other bands. But he also grew up with Pantera.

Interesting part about the interview was that Bobby said that Dimebag mentioned that he planned to get Pantera back together for a Réunion thing before his death.

That would of been something special, shame that psycho dickhead that killed Dime ruined any chance of that.
Was lucky enough to catch them a couple of times on the Far Beyond Driven and Re-inventing The Steel tours. Awesome shows.
No Dime and no Vinnie, who would've thought Phil would of still been around after those guys.

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score