Titans Hype Video

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I see. They are probably really young and have just discovered rap now and think it's new. I'm a big hip hop guy but don't do the whole mumble thing ayy ahahah or the emo rap that's huge. The teenagers call them soundcloud rappers. No doubt some of the players of the 90's would off been listening to Tupac and that. I think when it comes to the whole NRL and clubs marketing for the overall game with promo's, they kinda do it shit tbh. It just lacks something. NFL and NBA obviously have to bigger $$ but can do little montages and short doco's so well.
I think it's just a shit promo period.. nothing to do with the song and from what I have been reading, there was hardly any uproar about it anyway bar maybe one or two people... but that's the times we are living in where a couple of naggers with attitude are worthy of a Fox Sports article

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
And this is why I have them finishing 16th with the spoon loll.

Lov_Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Was it not intentional ? To make it go viral?

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
I think only salty boomers are hurt by this. They wish it was still the days of AC/DC, Guns and Roses being used in promo’s. Sorry boomers most current players, new fans don’t listen to that shit anymore.
Nice attempt, but wrong generation. My father wasn’t into the Gunners either.

Last edited:

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
On a a serious note, does anyone rate Brimson?

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I think he has the potential to be an absolute gun.

Highly doubt he'll live up to it at the tits through
fair enough.. I know that some of the Queenslanders talk him up but he's only ever looked average from what I've seen, nothing to suggest he is the next ''big thing'' or anything like that

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
fair enough.. I know that some of the Queenslanders talk him up but he's only ever looked average from what I've seen, nothing to suggest he is the next ''big thing'' or anything like that
From someone who's suffered through every titans game, I've noticed he's very quick, has great footwork on him and is their most likely back to break the line. He definitely needs to work on his composure but that will come with time imo