Addo Carr

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
If there was any substance to that rumour That Storm were keen to swap JAC for Lewis and we baulked

Oh

My

Lord
Yeah bro I’m not solid on Lewis aye... especially with Wakeham and Averillo In the wings but hey see what happens he’s a great defender just needs to work on timing with his passing for the edge CHN etc

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Thanks Uce!

Hope he steps up with this tougher comp and more professional team. He loves footy more than I do so I don't really push him, don't need to, just a few tips and tricks here and there. It's just getting him to stop eating all the time, well stop him eating the wrong type of food. Used the "your body is a big V8 and needs good fuel for it", seems to be working lol

Got him smashing the corned beef already, shame he doesn't like taro lol

PS rocked up to Wenty training with his Bulldogs gear on, Made a lot of friends already, surprising as we are in the Parra district lol
Hey Assassin just want to wish your boy all the best bro I should have said it before. Hope he kills it !

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Thank you my brother.

If he makes the big time, I'll provide box tickets for us all lol
Wouldn’t that be a wish come true. Ahah I wish my parents got me into footy when I was a kid.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Thank you my brother.

If he makes the big time, I'll provide box tickets for us all lol
Hey brother, great work with your son, sounds awesome.!!! All the best aye ;)

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Man is this kennel bbq happening or what? Few blokes you hear a lot of hot air out of but quite a few good blokes I’d enjoy having a chat with.. @Scoooby you’d just have to check out when virgin is having specials on flights and make it over for the bbq :tearsofjoy:

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Man is this kennel bbq happening or what? Few blokes you hear a lot of hot air out of but quite a few good blokes I’d enjoy having a chat with.. @Scoooby you’d just have to check out when virgin is having specials on flights and make it over for the bbq :tearsofjoy:
Lol, Well thanks for the thought an mention man, I would fly with whoever.. be nice to make it over an meet you all as well :tonguewink: one day, weather it be at a bbq, or a doggies game I’m going to have too.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Wouldn’t that be a wish come true. Ahah I wish my parents got me into footy when I was a kid.
They made me play soccer. But I forged my mum's signature to play league and Union in High School lol

They were scared I'd get hurt....bloody wogs lol

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Hey brother, great work with your son, sounds awesome.!!! All the best aye ;)
Thanks Scoob.

He loves defence and hits like a mack truck already.

The coaches and I are still trying to figure out how he plays as a prop/lock in attack and drops back to fullback in defence.

Only guess I have is because he played in a less professional team the last two years filled with lazy and uninterested kids, he just got used to cleaning up after everyone lol

To compare his style to a current player, he is James Graham (when he was good) in attack and like JJ playing fullback in defence.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Lol, Well thanks for the thought an mention man, I would fly with whoever.. be nice to make it over an meet you all as well :tonguewink: one day, weather it be at a bbq, or a doggies game I’m going to have too.
If all goes to plan and I'm not in hospital, I'm coming to watch my AB's smack the wannabes in Eden Park.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Thanks Scoob.

He loves defence and hits like a mack truck already.

The coaches and I are still trying to figure out how he plays as a prop/lock in attack and drops back to fullback in defence.

Only guess I have is because he played in a less professional team the last two years filled with lazy and uninterested kids, he just got used to cleaning up after everyone lol

To compare his style to a current player, he is James Graham (when he was good) in attack and like JJ playing fullback in defence.
Your very welcome!! And Awesome bro, sounds like he will go places.. imagine him in the blue an white years to come aye :grinning:

I don’t have a son lol, but my daughter she almost 12 and is a top gymnast, went to her first national Comp few months back, been doing it since she was 4 years old, trains hard 4 days a week, 3 hours a day and the medal and trophy collection over the years.!! I’m Very proud :smiley:

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
If all goes to plan and I'm not in hospital, I'm coming to watch my AB's smack the wannabes in Eden Park.
Don’t like rugby as you know, but may have to come to the game just to meet ya brother.!!

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Your very welcome!! And Awesome bro, sounds like he will go places.. imagine him in the blue an white years to come aye :grinning:

I don’t have a son lol, but my daughter she almost 12 and is a top gymnast, went to her first national Comp few months back, been doing it since she was 4 years old, trains hard 4 days a week, 3 hours a day and the medal and trophy collection over the years.!! I’m Very proud :smiley:
You should be proud of the little princess my bro. Wish her all the best!

I've noticed if the kids really love it they naturally excel in it.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
You should be proud of the little princess my bro. Wish her all the best!

I've noticed if the kids really love it they naturally excel in it.
Very proud brother, and I will do that. Thanks man !! And your soo correct, they love it they will excel an do.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Don’t like rugby as you know, but may have to come to the game just to meet ya brother.!!
Chiefs territory and you don’t like rugby lol

I’m in Chiefs territory now (Tauranga) but still rep Auckland Blues

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

Obviously a Crusader but have a soft spot for the Blues as my heart came from Auckland.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

Correct lol, Just never liked the game mate, to messy.!! League man through an through.