Coronavirus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Shit, if half of them did the stuff ozzy got up to back in the day, it would be almost be enough wipe out the entire race
Or maybe the opposite. There has to be a reason Ozzy and Keith Richards are still alive.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
It's all Trumps fault.... or any other straight white male ;)

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Those that invest on the ASX or other facilities can thank those bat/rat/cat eating ***** for your latest loss

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
i wonder if it has affected the sales of Corona beer? Who wants to drink a virus after all..

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Surprised the Dogs haven't been blamed by the Daily Tele.
I'm pretty sure I've told this story a few times but after the Coffs Harbour incident a mate said to me, "Can you believe it? First the salary cap bullshit, now this whole rape thing. What's next, they'll acuse the Bulldogs of being terrorists?"

The next day there was an article in the paper talking about a terrorist group in Lebanon known as the "El Masri group"

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Those that invest on the ASX or other facilities can thank those bat/rat/cat eating ***** for your latest loss
Yep, I’m fucking furious and have (maybe had) a couple of trips booked too grrrrr. I feel so bad for the people that have died but if the virus started the way we are told those responsible can burn in hell

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I don't think Chinese eating dog is much worse than leaving dogs locked in a house with only a cup of dry biscuits that they hate for 12 hours every day.. do that to a human and it's called torture
I’d love to stay at home all day with dry biscuits. Unfortunately I have to go to work, so I must console myself with nachos.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Yep, I’m fucking furious and have (maybe had) a couple of trips booked too grrrrr. I feel so bad for the people that have died but if the virus started the way we are told those responsible can burn in hell
Started as man made virus as a bio weapon started? Or the MSM led, some Asian eating a bat/rat/dog started?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Japan is shutting down all schools until April to combat the spread of the virus.

Several electronic parts suppliers also contacted me. Yesterday and this morning telling me that they can't supply parts until at least April.

This is the main problem with the virus. It probably won't kill that many people but it has the potential to cause major economic damage.

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’d love to stay at home all day with dry biscuits. Unfortunately I have to go to work, so I must console myself with nachos.
Sitting at home all day licking your own balls, what man wouldn't want that opportunity.

Status
Not open for further replies.