Let's fix the institute of marriage

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Its important for the modern woman to have more followers than she follows. That is for certain.

I got suckered into social media a long time ago.
Then I woke up and stopped using it.

To guys out there using social media and following every wannabe model out there, liking and validating her bullshit.

Please stop it, you're not doing yourself any favours!
the way I see it is if a partner is attention seeking online then they are either not getting enough attention at home, or they are to be avoided at all costs.

except it's funny when guys meet some of these Insta-whores in real life and discover what is hiding beneath the layers of makeup

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
the way I see it is if a partner is attention seeking online then they are either not getting enough attention at home, or they are to be avoided at all costs.

except it's funny when guys meet some of these Insta-whores in real life and discover what is hiding beneath the layers of makeup
Forget about what lies behind the layers of make up.
It should ring alarm bells to any smart man her lack of personality!

I don't use social media to befriend people I'm never going to meet in real life to share my personal life with them.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This online debouchery just validates my system.. let's hold back on the gifts..nplace them into my system, give em a good 10 years to show their ugly teeth, if they pass they get their gifts ... If it all goes pear shaped that the guests claw back their gift..

Close to perfect if you ask me

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Oldie but a goodie.....

First, the engagement ring,
Then, the wedding ring,
Then, the suffering!

PS I'm a happily married man, I'm married and she is happy.

ALX25

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Simple, don't get married.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Marriage is outdated in our society
One thing I will say about marriage is that it is odd that is a contract for life, which is different to most other contracts we sign.

I'd favour a model whereby marriage licences are for a fixed period of, say, 5 or 10 years, like a property lease, and then, you either choose to extend/renew the contract or terminate it. Contracts should also contain standard provisions on how things like assets are settled (we do this with wills now without any issues).

We all hope to be married for life. My parents made 49 years when my dad passed away (and they were also very happy from what i saw), but people also change a lot from, say 20 to 30 to 40 (it would be quite sad if you didn't change as a person), and so sometimes, we simply are no longer compatible with the other person at 40 as we are at 25. Or one person just becomes an arsehole, who is impossible to work with.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
One thing I will say about marriage is that it is odd that is a contract for life, which is different to most other contracts we sign.

I'd favour a model whereby marriage licences are for a fixed period of, say, 5 or 10 years, like a property lease, and then, you either choose to extend/renew the contract or terminate it. Contracts should also contain standard provisions on how things like assets are settled (we do this with wills now without any issues).

We all hope to be married for life. My parents made 49 years when my dad passed away (and they were also very happy from what i saw), but people also change a lot from, say 20 to 30 to 40 (it would be quite sad if you didn't change as a person), and so sometimes, we simply are no longer compatible with the other person at 40 as we are at 25. Or one person just becomes an arsehole, who is impossible to work with.
I have read too many stories of people falling in love and marrying psychopaths, having their children and feeling trapped.

It would be good to set marriage to fix term agreements due to this.

I don't know how any man can want to spend a lifetime with a woman?
I get fed up with relationships after 4 months.
Especially when they reveal their true nasty self!

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
One of the biggest issues today is the power struggle in relationships, both partners trying to wear the pants.. find yourself a woman who enjoys the role of a woman... And no I don't mean cooking and cleaning lol

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
One of the biggest issues today is the power struggle in relationships, both partners trying to wear the pants.. find yourself a woman who enjoys the role of a woman... And no I don't mean cooking and cleaning lol
So annoying when women think they're natural leaders.

Whether women like it or not,they need men to lead them!

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
So annoying when women think they're natural leaders.

Whether women like it or not,they need men to lead them!
two partners struggling for the ''upper hand'' is never going to end well.. I think society needs to stop playing down the role of a woman myself because there are equal benefits to being a woman as there is a man.. not that I would know from experience lol but just because a man might run the household does not mean the woman is not equally as important.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
two partners struggling for the ''upper hand'' is never going to end well.. I think society needs to stop playing down the role of a woman myself because there are equal benefits to being a woman as there is a man.. not that I would know from experience lol but just because a man might run the household does not mean the woman is not equally as important.
But in public they shouldn't try to lead the way, especially when they have no clue where they are!

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
That's what I want... an actual woman. Not a confused, 'special' individual.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good thing realist is still banned.

He'd love this thread :tearsofjoy:
Would he get the wife-beater out and restore order?

In all seriousness people are shit house, just look round your workplace, imagine how they would live at home, pizza boxes all over the place, weeks old, dog on the lounge wiping their arse, grotty shower that never gets cleaned, bed sheets that never get changed , fridges full of shit, wearing the same gym clothes all week. That's probably how many people in your workplace live unfortunately .

Not many people would measure up to my cleanliness. Hence marriages can fail, one person is clean the other is a dirty bastard.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score

In all seriousness people are shit house, just look round your workplace, imagine how they would live at home, pizza boxes all over the place, weeks old, dog on the lounge wiping their arse, grotty shower that never gets cleaned, bed sheets that never get changed , fridges full of shit, wearing the same gym clothes all week. That's probably how many people in your workplace live unfortunately .

Not many people would measure up to my cleanliness. Hence marriages can fail, one person is clean the other is a dirty bastard.

lol that's so funny ....yet so true :tongueclosed: not gonna act like I am the cleanest guy around but when you're in a relationship, or even living with other's, you've got to consider them as well... unfortunately a lot of people don't

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

The scary thing is how much thought and vivid detail you put into these "explanations" of dirty people