What if we have another bad start to the season?

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Tigers and Sharks really aren't 50/50's. Not sure what you're using to get that % split. Warriors is a 50/50 or close enough at least. We'll be doing really well to get 4/10 wins.
Sorry there isn't some magical mathematical formula to come to the 50/50 conclusion its just called a opinion.

Sharks and Tigers are defiantly 50/50's. The Sharks will really struggle this year and we just have a knack of knocking the Tigers over.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
This is a genuine question, What do we say happens if we have another slow start to the first half of the season just like previous? Will we finally bite the bullet? I look forward to hearing your opinions on this
Genuinely don't give a rat's, I've already written this year off so anything close to the top 8 is a bonus.

I just would use this year to blood the young pups with as much game time as possible.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Genuinely don't give a rat's, I've already written this year off so anything close to the top 8 is a bonus.

I just would use this year to blood the young pups with as much game time as possible.
blooding the youngsters is a must

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Are they going to resign KieranForan? If so, it must be on much less than what he’s currently on. He’s so injury prone, I would pay 500-600k max.
Injury prone ? Man he’s made of glass lol. he should of retired years ago. And I say that with the upmost respect .!!

CanterburybankstownBD

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Injury prone ? Man he’s made of glass lol. he should of retired years ago. And I say that with the upmost respect .!!
Imo, we sign him on a very reduced rate 500 max. We resign Wakeham and Lewis and the leftover money from Kieran’s old contract we put towards a genuine game breaker!!

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I think it’s his positive attitude and good vibes , apparently it has some benefit on the team
It does indeed. Just not the player he once was. We went for him time and time again, and got him when he had no other options.

CanterburybankstownBD

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I’d love to see us sign an Addo-Carr, a Sivo but my first choice would definitely be Payne Haas. I really believe he will be the next immortal.

CanterburybankstownBD

Kennel Established
Reaction score
It does indeed. Just not the player he once was. We went for him time and time again, and got him when he had no other options.
Yep, he was a great player in the early days at Many. He’s never lived up to potential/reputation since he left.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Imo, we sign him on a very reduced rate 500 max. We resign Wakeham and Lewis and the leftover money from Kieran’s old contract we put towards a genuine game breaker!!
You smart.

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I cant believe the critics who say that Pay has made bad selections.
Firstly, Pay lives with these guys for long hours. He knows what they are capable of. He knows their fitness levels.
He knows who can handle the pressure.
He knows who can contribute the most to the team.
And all the experts on here who have never coached at any level, and have a magnificent understanding of the game
without ever having played it, know better. As I said before. Watching Fatty on the TV does not make anyone an expert.
Pay is our coach. He puts in massive hours and is well aware of what is going on.