Investigative journalism from Murdoch media

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Context matters, it seems I missed the tweets relevant to this. Let me post the tweets missing from the collection, these two were before the other two tweets

Screenshot_20200227-145359_Twitter.jpg

Screenshot_20200227-145203_Twitter.jpg

1. With no proof, she's throwing it out there it's a possible scam.

2. She's claiming the kid was coached into crying (when following the nature of the discussion from original tweet from paul)

3. You'd have to be a massive shit stain to stand up for scum like miranda devine

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
But over the last few days, so much has come out about this kid and his mother, and it has made me severely question my original stance in completely defending the mother.
So much unsubstantiated shit from FRW nutjob sites

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
So much unsubstantiated shit from FRW nutjob sites
1) She is a journalist. And she has to remain objective. And if you want an example of everyone who jumped on the "Oh poor XXXX", only to be found eating there words? Jussie Smollet.

2) Asking your fellow followers to keep an objective mindset isn't exactly her claiming one way or another. I may lean one way conservatively, but I have always been taught to keep an open mind, and encouraged others to do so. She is just asking her followers to not jump to conclusions. She cannot be faulted - she clearly used the word "IF".

3) I cannot say I follow her religiously, and be her white knight to defend her. It could be anyone here who I would defend, if they approached the situation in a similar light.

4) I have not seen a single article from, as you claim, far-right nut jobs. Everything I have seen are from people who claim to know him, or have shared video/photo footage of him. And remember - this is coming from a guy who couldn't finish the whole video, because of the sheer sadness of listening him utter those words. But as I said, I am quickly starting to doubt this situation is as "pure" as you claim.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
1) She is a journalist. And she has to remain objective. And if you want an example of everyone who jumped on the "Oh poor XXXX", only to be found eating there words? Jussie Smollet.

2) Asking your fellow followers to keep an objective mindset isn't exactly her claiming one way or another. I may lean one way conservatively, but I have always been taught to keep an open mind, and encouraged others to do so. She is just asking her followers to not jump to conclusions. She cannot be faulted - she clearly used the word "IF".

3) I cannot say I follow her religiously, and be her white knight to defend her. It could be anyone here who I would defend, if they approached the situation in a similar light.

4) I have not seen a single article from, as you claim, far-right nut jobs. Everything I have seen are from people who claim to know him, or have shared video/photo footage of him. And remember - this is coming from a guy who couldn't finish the whole video, because of the sheer sadness of listening him utter those words. But as I said, I am quickly starting to doubt this situation is as "pure" as you claim.
Come on bro, you know the lefty dumb fucks don't care about facts. It's feelings that matter.

They don't let facts get in the way of their agenda, no matter how much bullshit they have to spin.

PS just watch the usual dumb ***** try to spin the toxic femininity of the evil slut that tried to burn a house down with people in it, arrested for domestic violence already by the cops.

Last edited:

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

She's historically been caught multiple times lying through her teeth, this isn't something new.

As a journalist, she's well aware of defamation possibilities and to share unsubstantiated garbage, knowing that the word "if" doesn't get you off from defamation cases. Furthermore she (and Andrew Bolt) are massive hypocrites. They love to talk about how great Australian courts are but threw a massive dummy spit when George Pell was convicted, claiming the court procedure was corrupted. So NO she's not objective, EVER!

But at the same time knowing her employer will drag the case through the courts so either A. It's going to be too costly for the plaintiff and they give up or B. Her employer will pay it off anyways

That shit stain comment wasn't directed at you, more at the usual shit stains.

And each time it's been disproven that those people are bullshitting, those people have searched long and hard to dig up dirt(videos) on this indigenous kid and all that they found were extremely minor things that hardly a blimp on the radar.

And to re-iterate:-

1. The original tweet from that Paul guy claims the kid is acting when crying and saying he's going to kill himself

2. Miranda Devine replies with a tweet that if it's a scam it's such a shame for real bullying victims (already casting doubt on the validity of the video)

3. Miranda Devine then says that no kid would cry the way he is crying and that he was coached to cry and say things like he's going to kill himself.

4. Then Miranda Devine denies her own tweets which still exists and says she never said a bad word about him

It's pretty damn clear cut.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
So I'm confused you can question Iran, China on the way they do things but cant questioning if a mother's really done with what's best for her kid ( read up on shareinting. it was a contained incident before this now this kid has shit on the internet for life)
And you can't question her motives ,I've heard from you mulitple times she was fed up and had enough and she's done everything. Has she though all I've heard is her side .
I question why the school isn't named and you came up with the biggest bullshit exuse that I doubt you even believe .
You seem to defend a lot with out all the evidence and jump on those who question it .

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
So I'm confused you can question Iran, China on the way they do things but cant questioning if a mother's really done with what's best for her kid ( read up on shareinting. it was a contained incident before this now this kid has shit on the internet for life)
And you can't question her motives ,I've heard from you mulitple times she was fed up and had enough and she's done everything. Has she though all I've heard is her side .
I question why the school isn't named and you came up with the biggest bullshit exuse that I doubt you even believe .
You seem to defend a lot with out all the evidence and jump on those who question it .
She appeared on TV in an interview session, 4 years ago, with her son, to bring attention to dwarfism and it's stigmas. 4 years ago. Not recently, not last month, not last week, 4 years ago.

She did not ask for money, she only posted a video of her kid crying and she was asking for the bullying to stop. AGAIN someone else set up a gofundme page and for whatever reason that gofundme page took off.

A note on gofundme pages, America's health system is so stuffed up and so expensive, that people who can't afford it, regularly make videos of their kids in desperate situations and ask for donations. A lot of these videos come NOWHERE near raising enough money for their afflictions which require surgery in a massively overpriced health care system in America.

So there were no guarantees that the gofundme page was going to be a success, NONE!!!!

They raised $700k (at last count), she's only keeping $60k for disneyland and the rest is going to charity. If she's such a money hungry so and so, why is she only keeping $60k? She could easily get away with keeping $200k and donating the rest and claim that she needs the $200k on medical expenses (people born with this condition do have a lot of health complications and may require multiple surgical procedures).

The fact is here southy, while you may say to me that I defend a lot without evidence, those that are out for this kid and his mum jump on and believe anything that's posted immediately AND when those accusations against the kid and his family ARE PROVED FALSE, it doesn't matter, people still use it to hit out at the kid and his family.

Please tell me how it's about money for her? When it was someone halfway around the world, who's never met them, that set up the gofundme page?

Please tell me how she's done nothing about the situation, when as far as 4 years ago she was on TV trying to bring awareness of the condition.

These pieces aren't evidence? nah let's just believe some shit kicker on twitter who claims that the kid is an actor and is fake crying and fake attempting suicide.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
She appeared on TV in an interview session, 4 years ago, with her son, to bring attention to dwarfism and it's stigmas. 4 years ago. Not recently, not last month, not last week, 4 years ago.

She did not ask for money, she only posted a video of her kid crying and she was asking for the bullying to stop. AGAIN someone else set up a gofundme page and for whatever reason that gofundme page took off.

A note on gofundme pages, America's health system is so stuffed up and so expensive, that people who can't afford it, regularly make videos of their kids in desperate situations and ask for donations. A lot of these videos come NOWHERE near raising enough money for their afflictions which require surgery in a massively overpriced health care system in America.

So there were no guarantees that the gofundme page was going to be a success, NONE!!!!

They raised $700k (at last count), she's only keeping $60k for disneyland and the rest is going to charity. If she's such a money hungry so and so, why is she only keeping $60k? She could easily get away with keeping $200k and donating the rest and claim that she needs the $200k on medical expenses (people born with this condition do have a lot of health complications and may require multiple surgical procedures).

The fact is here southy, while you may say to me that I defend a lot without evidence, those that are out for this kid and his mum jump on and believe anything that's posted immediately AND when those accusations against the kid and his family ARE PROVED FALSE, it doesn't matter, people still use it to hit out at the kid and his family.

Please tell me how it's about money for her? When it was someone halfway around the world, who's never met them, that set up the gofundme page?

Please tell me how she's done nothing about the situation, when as far as 4 years ago she was on TV trying to bring awareness of the condition.

These pieces aren't evidence? nah let's just believe some shit kicker on twitter who claims that the kid is an actor and is fake crying and fake attempting suicide.
Never did I state the kid was an actor, never did I state he was 18 never did I state he was never bullied.
I questioned the mother's actions about blowing this up I still do that will never change .
I question the mother's motives for financial gain abso fucking lutley her activism was a face book page .it's now down so can't comment to what extent was her activism was yes she was on nitv a few years back spruiking it also had a insta account set up for him as a model actor ect so fuck yeah I will question it.
And the whole she didn't start the go fund me of course there's no need to because you know as soon as something is viral one will be set up right away.plenty of scammer never needed to set their own up easier because it always looks better when someone else does it.
And yes is she only uses 60 and gives the rest away ill eat a shit sandwich and put my hand up to say I was fucking beyond wrong .

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score

Out of curiosity link us where sh said she would only keep 60k

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Never did I state the kid was an actor, never did I state he was 18 never did I state he was never bullied.
I questioned the mother's actions about blowing this up I still do that will never change .
I question the mother's motives for financial gain abso fucking lutley her activism was a face book page .it's now down so can't comment to what extent was her activism was yes she was on nitv a few years back spruiking it also had a insta account set up for him as a model actor ect so fuck yeah I will question it.
And the whole she didn't start the go fund me of course there's no need to because you know as soon as something is viral one will be set up right away.plenty of scammer never needed to set their own up easier because it always looks better when someone else does it.
And yes is she only uses 60 and gives the rest away ill eat a shit sandwich and put my hand up to say I was fucking beyond wrong .
So let me get this right.

My evidence is that someone from half way around the world who has never met the family set up a gofundme page.

Your evidence is that you think she's a con artist.

Have I got that right?

Out of curiosity link us where sh said she would only keep 60k
Reported in media.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
So let me get this right.

My evidence is that someone from half way around the world who has never met the family set up a gofundme page.

Your evidence is that you think she's a con artist.

Have I got that right?

Reported in media.
Link?
I don't think I said she was a con artist I do question her motives though how clearer do I need to be .
And until the full story is out I will remain skeptical

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Link?
I don't think I said she was a con artist I do question her motives though how clearer do I need to be .
And until the full story is out I will remain skeptical
It wasn't even 700k I let the shitters con me too. It's only 470k and read the link for the rest of it. The guy who started the go fund me is going to donate to charity, so quaden mum won't even get it

https://au.gofundme.com/f/lets-send-a-wonderful-kid-to-disneyland

Actually it is 700k in Aussie dollars which is 470k in us dollars

https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/r...t/news-story/c0f27bca72f16f78dafa8434307ba54b

Gofundme are watching this and money must be spent where it was initially declared otherwise the guy is up for criminal charges.

He's spending what he needs to for Disneyland and the rest goes to charity

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score

maybe the kid was bullied and the mum wants to make the most of it to go to Disneyland

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
But anyways other than a trip to Disneyland it seems the family aren't making money out out this nor fleecing people

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
but I guarantee miranda devine is a piece of trash journalist always trying to score points

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
but I guarantee miranda devine is a piece of trash journalist always trying to score points
Everyone involved in the media is trash. Filthy lying ***** that get paid to push their bosses agendas.

You'd have to be the most stupid **** on earth to bag one wing of media and deep throat the other.