What if we have another bad start to the season?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Lol we have the squad to do well.....we have a mediocre team that lacks creativity mongrel and a half back that can direct the team...our team simply lacks quality
We have a halfback that can direct a team, he just doesn't get to play halfback :grinning:

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Lol we have the squad to do well.....we have a mediocre team that lacks creativity mongrel and a half back that can direct the team...our team simply lacks quality
We showed plenty of mongrel last year. We have a creative half that can direct, but who most likely won't be selected.. plus this year we have more depth..

No excuses for a shit start again.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
You saying my misses has been lying to me all this time, wait till she gets home.
Many years ago as I was moving my stuff out of an ex-girlfriends place she said to me ‘I can make your life a living hell you know’. My response: ‘Huh? You want me to stay now?’ :-).

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I really think those days are behind us, ever since the mods killed of our Indian the boys seamed to pick up and had a great finish to the year
Maybe he was our curse
Just my thoughts

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
We have a halfback that can direct a team, he just doesn't get to play halfback :grinning:
Look I know it’s frustrating but the fact is Foran’s shoulder is in a bad way. No point rushing him back into halfback

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
It was a hypothetical question.. a few people in here have trouble reading it appears..

The question wasn't , how do you think we are going to start or how do you think we will go..

it was if we go bad then what.. ffs
I can read pretty well mate and it might be hypothetical but it’s also very typically negative and has been done to death here

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Many years ago as I was moving my stuff out of an ex-girlfriends place she said to me ‘I can make your life a living hell you know’. My response: ‘Huh? You want me to stay now?’ :-).
Ace ventura..

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Ace ventura..
Really? Never saw it. At the same time I worked in a video store so I know that movie had Jim Carrey in it but I find him as funny as a famine. Don’t remember where I picked it up but true story and she wasn’t pleased. Bullet dodged.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I can read pretty well mate and it might be hypothetical but it’s also very typically negative and has been done to death here
No you didn't read and it's not for you to decide what topics are discussed and how... you are not contributing to this topic... feel free to start another thread about whatever you like ...

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
TK will be in total meltdown and the pitchforks will be in full swing, along with the plathora of sack pay threads

The usual
This and we have to clean it up

albatross

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No excuses if we start poorly. Just want to stay positive about our chances though till there’s a reason not to.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Gotcha. Similar but not identical.
Anyway, not having seen that movie I’m sure is two hours of my life I don’t feel robbed of. Same with Adam Sandler.
Both Ace Ventura are 2 of my favorites of all time.. other than that not a big fan of Jim..

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Both Ace Ventura are 2 of my favorites of all time.. other than that not a big fan of Jim..
Don’t think I could bring myself to do it.
Slapsticky dickhead isn’t my thing. And now back to normal programming :-).

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The first is definatlety a classic. I also liked him in me, myself & irene. Both utterly stupid movies but I love em.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Don’t think I could bring myself to do it.
Slapsticky dickhead isn’t my thing. And now back to normal programming :-).
Yes I was basically saying this a hypothetical thread.. and people are getting up in arms about negativity.. there's nothing wrong with hypotheticals.. I'm confident that we can do well.. but in the off chance that we don't I want to see strong leadership and tough decisions made.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
The first is definatlety a classic. I also liked him in me, myself & irene. Both utterly stupid movies but I love em.
I like the second one better lol.. but still like the o.g.