Addo Carr

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Yeah I think they’re just personal stories people have told. I doubt they would go to the media about any of it..
All rumours at this stage but the rumours are getting louder. I hope he comes!
I do too but loose lips sinks ships and if there is that much talk about it out there then the media would have picked up on it by now.

Donkey Slayer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Some mates i know are really really close with him
Im sure they would tell me his off to the bunnies but lol
We need to melb to throw in h3ctic ch33se
Will offer the Cogs

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Heaps of people are calling it now, either it's happening or it was never close...don't think it's anything in between.[/
Media don't care if it's official or not, hell they don't care if it's true. If there genuinely was good info out there like some are saying then no doubt the media would be onto it!
it has been reported a few times bro. Most recently by Widler saying he thinks he’ll
end up at the dogs then there was the supposed swap for Lewis that was all media talk. .. it’s hard to say what’s actually true but I reckon we have spoken to him or at least or his family on his behalf...

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Souths apparently tried again and failed to lure David Fifita to the club lol suck shit

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
it has been reported a few times bro. Most recently by Widler saying he thinks he’ll
end up at the dogs then there was the supposed swap for Lewis that was all media talk. .. it’s hard to say what’s actually true but I reckon we have spoken to him or at least or his family on his behalf...
Wish the Lewis Trade went ahead... We start with Cogger and Wakeham... If Coggers form dips then Averillo gets the jump. Then will still have Foran (if not injured).

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'll happily take any quality player we get. But jumping on board rumours can just lead to plenty of disappointment. If this doesn't happen we're going to see a few people screaming the house down.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
For me this one would be a huge lift purely because he’s
Fucking entertaining to watch.

Something we haven’t had for 6-7 years.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
For me this one would be a huge lift purely because he’s
Fucking entertaining to watch.

Something we haven’t had for 6-7 years.
I reckon we are only 1-2 more real good players from being a threat. Addo Carr would be a huge boost to the back line.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Obviously casting judgement on early season form, yes Meaney had a rocky start to his bulldog career, but there was visible improvement every game towards the back end of the season. To me it seems like people didn't watch the entire season and switched off at the halfway point.

If you want to pass judgement, at least make sure you are well informed and watched the entire season..

DogsFan4Life

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I make one comment in two years and I get slaughtered for it ,he’s way off pace as a winger ,not saying he’s not going to be good but he’s not first grade standard

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I make one comment in two years and I get slaughtered for it ,he’s way off pace as a winger ,not saying he’s not going to be good but he’s not first grade standard
At least you have two years to come up with a better comment haha

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Did you watch the whole season and what did you base your comment on ??

its very easy to criticise someone, its a little harder to do it constructively.

I have no problem with criticism..

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
That's pretty much saying he's not good though