Quaden Bayles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm saying that I have no one to turn to.
I'm saying I have issues with comments from a mod, then subsequent comments by an admin,

I'm saying the common member like me has nowhere to turn.

It appears staff can break rules and insult members cause they are protected by a moderator brotherhood.
You are 100% correct. Rules apply to all.

You said several times in this thread, "Fuck you". Then you said, "Fuck the other mods"

This is a breach of the rules, but as I pointed out in the other thread, mods don't want to be strict. We just want everyone to get along.

If I or any other mods breached the rules then feel free to report it and it will be dealt with accordingly.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

You said several times in this thread, "Fuck you". Then you said, "Fuck the other mods"

This is a breach of the rules, but as I pointed out in the other thread, mods don't want to be strict. We just want everyone to get along.

If I or any other mods breached the rules then feel free to report it and it will be dealt with accordingly.
Given you are the one with the power to silence me, feel free to ban me if my reaction to your personal attack on my character has broken sufficient rules to warrant that action.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Given you are the one with the power to silence me, feel free to ban me if my reaction to your personal attack on my character has broken sufficient rules to warrant that action.
I have no power here. I'm a mod. Mods don't have much power.

I also never attacked your character and if you truely believe that I did then I apologise.

You obviously have some issue with me based on your constant attacks on me and I'm not sure why but I don't really care. If it makes the forums a happier place then I'll say sorry and move along.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

"You heard my dad now FUCK OFF!"

PS 1000 kennel dollars if you can guess the movie it's from.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Wogs can have their cash.

I'll stick to my aye-rab money, like that song from GTAIV lol
Speaking of such. If you want to listen to some real music. Crucial Velocity radio on Internet radio. They play old school Metal with GTA V adverts in the middle

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
"I don't want no chicken sandwich fuckin, I want my money fuckin"

A

Alexander the Great

Q: What is the definition of "pissed off"?

A: A midget with yo-yo

Status
Not open for further replies.