Quaden Bayles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
for the record I’m not diverting, I’m out with my phone and can’t just whip up evidence on the spot.

In the meantime, perhaps you can also come up with your evidence which proves this kid was bullied?
All good. I'm not asking for you to crack a vein and draw blood. You're making 100% certain statements and I'm just asking for you to provide evidence to prove your statements.

I would be more than happy to provide evidence that the kid was bullied except... I never claimed the kid was bullied.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
All good. I'm not asking for you to crack a vein and draw blood. You're making 100% certain statements and I'm just asking for you to provide evidence to prove your statements.

I would be more than happy to provide evidence that the kid was bullied except... I never claimed the kid was bullied.
The entire premise of this thread is that he was bullied. If that assumption wasn’t built in then we wouldn’t even be debating this.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Nice deflection again. All I'm asking is for evidence to back up what you're saying.
I am not discussing this with you any further.
You have no intention of discussing it and you are trying to discredit me.

I do not appreciate your attitude and I expect better from a mod..

If you want to discuss with me my issue I now have with you that is personal and nothing to do with the topic .
The personal attack on me, then set up a correspondence with Nash and habs,
Cause I have no intention of discussing this topic or any topic with you.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
The entire premise of this thread is that he was bullied. If that assumption wasn’t built in then we wouldn’t even be debating this.
And the entire premise of the universe is that we exist and are not figments of some guy's imagination.

When discussing this topic at the stage of discussion that we're at, I'm not going to go back to the original point of the thread. Just as I'm not going to try to prove that the universe exists everytime I discuss cooking scrambled eggs

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I am not discussing this with you any further.
You have no intention of discussing it and you are trying to discredit me.

I do not appreciate your attitude and I expect better from a mod..

If you want to discuss with me my issue I now have with you that is personal and nothing to do with the topic .
The personal attack on me, then set up a correspondence with Nash and habs,
Cause I have no intention of discussing this topic or any topic with you.
You don't have to discuss it with me. I asked you for evidence to back up your statements and you immediately jumped to the deflection defence of "you're attacking me. You're a mod. You shouldn't be attacking me!"

This is an open discussion forum. If you don't want to provide evidence, or if you don't want to talk to me then you don't have to. You're free to do whatever you want.

I'm not attacking you though. This is just called a standard discussion. If you don't want a standard discussion then feel free to ignore me.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
And the entire premise of the universe is that we exist and are not figments of some guy's imagination.

When discussing this topic at the stage of discussion that we're at, I'm not going to go back to the original point of the thread. Just as I'm not going to try to prove that the universe exists everytime I discuss cooking scrambled eggs
I won’t labour the point but it’s not exactly balanced to expect one side of a debate to have to prove their point while everyone has to assume everything put forward by the other side should be taken for granted.

I also have a feeling you know this, but having to ask Captain Jackson for the same thing would be a death wish lol.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I won’t labour the point but it’s not exactly balanced to expect one side of a debate to have to prove their point while everyone has to assume everything put forward by the other side should be taken for granted.

I also have a feeling you know this, but having to ask Captain Jackson for the same thing would be a death wish lol.
Haha. Very likely.

But as I said to Roo, I'm not sure if the kid was bullied. Don't really care either. I'm just curious about everyone jumping to the conspiracy theories and being 100% convinced that they're true.

I find the whole subject of belief in conspiracy theories to be very interesting.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
You don't have to discuss it with me. I asked you for evidence to back up your statements and you immediately jumped to the deflection defence of "you're attacking me. You're a mod. You shouldn't be attacking me!"

This is an open discussion forum. If you don't want to provide evidence, or if you don't want to talk to me then you don't have to. You're free to do whatever you want.

I'm not attacking you though. This is just called a standard discussion. If you don't want a standard discussion then feel free to ignore me.
You attacked my character
Your a mod
You have access to quote posts.

Quote every single post I made in this thread and everyone of your replies to my posts.

Put it all in a pm
With you, me and Nash and habs.

And we will discuss your personal attack on my character and why it's wrong
And why it's unacceptable by a mod

And why it's the reason this site has gone to shit.

I'm ready to walk away from this place.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Haha. Very likely.

But as I said to Roo, I'm not sure if the kid was bullied. Don't really care either. I'm just curious about everyone jumping to the conspiracy theories and being 100% convinced that they're true.

I find the whole subject of belief in conspiracy theories to be very interesting.
agree, I find them interesting too.

I’ll dig up some sources but it’s certainly not a conspiracy theory that the kid has been recorded making racist statements, he has a star now profile and he’s been on the talk show circuit and gossip magazines for a while too.

TBH there should be some authorities having a good look at his Mum and the kid needs some serious help, not Disneyland and not an NRL Allstars Match

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
You attacked my character
Your a mod
You have access to quote posts.

Quote every single post I made in this thread and everyone of your replies to my posts.

Put it all in a pm
With you, me and Nash and habs.

And we will discuss your personal attack on my character and why it's wrong
And why it's unacceptable by a mod

And why it's the reason this site has gone to shit.

I'm ready to walk away from this place.
Seriously?

If you consider it to be a personal attack then feel free to report it. I was having a discussion with you and if you took it as an attack then report it and I'll sit back and let the other mods handle it.

Or you could just block me. I don't care.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
you and I actually agree on this point. I agree racism exists. So does sexism so does ageism and many other forms of discrimination.

I certainly discriminated based on certain physical and mental attributes when I met my wife.

I get your point that racism exists, I don’t think anyone denies that.

but I disagree australia is best defined as a racist country. I also think that all things considered Australia is the least racist country in the world and also when you consider the passage of time and civilisations / countries in the past.

And I know I’m repeating myself but for the record, I’m against racism, regardless of race of who is committing the racism and who it’s against. It’s wrong and people should call it out.
John Howard Tampa "we decide who comes into this country" election win

John Howard refusing to say sorry to aboriginals

Opposition ministers publicly walking out when rudd said sorry

One nation being voted in 20 years ago on a platform of racism against Asians

One nation again being voted in the current age on a platform of racism against Muslims

Channel 7 repeatedly airing Pauline Hanson's racist rants and inviting her on as a guest speaker

The Senate voting for a known white supremacist slogan "its ok to be white"

A minister giving a Nazi style final solution speech in parliament and government ministers congratulating and hugging him for that speech

Adam goodes claiming racism but being dismissed by the usual suspects

Andrew bolt keeping his high profile media job after being convicted as a racist

Alan Jones being convicted of stirring up hatred and racism and inciting a riot- Cronulla 2005

But yeh sure we don't have a racism problem.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
agree, I find them interesting too.

I’ll dig up some sources but it’s certainly not a conspiracy theory that the kid has been recorded making racist statements, he has a star now profile and he’s been on the talk show circuit and gossip magazines for a while too.

TBH there should be some authorities having a good look at his Mum and the kid needs some serious help, not Disneyland and not an NRL Allstars Match
Cheers. I'm interested to see the sources of information.

I'm pretty sure I have a Star now profile from when I was a kid. Only starred in one commercial though. Korean commercial.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Seriously?

If you consider it to be a personal attack then feel free to report it. I was having a discussion with you and if you took it as an attack then report it and I'll sit back and let the other mods handle it.

Or you could just block me. I don't care.
Fuck the other mods
I don't trust any of them or you.

It was a discussion until your attack on my character.

Then it wasn't a discussion anymore.

I'm not reporting it for other mods to look at.
I want to discuss it higher up the chain of command.

I want to discuss it with habs or Nash.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

Righteo Mr post unsubstantiated garbage, deflect, misrepresent, deny facts, etc etc

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
John Howard Tampa "we decide who comes into this country" election win

John Howard refusing to say sorry to aboriginals

Opposition ministers publicly walking out when rudd said sorry

One nation being voted in 20 years ago on a platform of racism against Asians

One nation again being voted in the current age on a platform of racism against Muslims

Channel 7 repeatedly airing Pauline Hanson's racist rants and inviting her on as a guest speaker

The Senate voting for a known white supremacist slogan "its ok to be white"

A minister giving a Nazi style final solution speech in parliament and government ministers congratulating and hugging him for that speech

Adam goodes claiming racism but being dismissed by the usual suspects

Andrew bolt keeping his high profile media job after being convicted as a racist

Alan Jones being convicted of stirring up hatred and racism and inciting a riot- Cronulla 2005

But yeh sure we don't have a racism problem.
dude we are a country of 25 million or so. We have welcomed waves of immigrants from all over the world over the last 50 years.

most schools and unis now have extremely diverse demographics of kids of all skin colours and religions.

We also never had a civil war in the country which is no small feat.

The vast majority of people get along just fine.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure I have a Star now profile from when I was a kid. Only starred in one commercial though. Korean commercial.
Your parents should have had DOCS called on them for using you as a cash cow

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
I’m not saying racism doesn’t exist, but it’s not the defining feature of Australia.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Cheers. I'm interested to see the sources of information.

I am assuming it was something like this, except this is japanese.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
dude we are a country of 25 million or so. We have welcomed waves of immigrants from all over the world over the last 50 years.

most schools and unis now have extremely diverse demographics of kids of all skin colours and religions.

We also never had a civil war in the country which is no small feat.

The vast majority of people get along just fine.
That's in spite of the major media figures who push racist agendas.

That's in spite of dog whistling from one side of politics.

We don't have a massive problem as other countries but to say we have minimal problems is not true.

Ffs I've worked with former cops and let's just say there's a fair amount of racial profiling that goes on.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Fuck the other mods
I don't trust any of them or you.

It was a discussion until your attack on my character.

Then it wasn't a discussion anymore.

I'm not reporting it for other mods to look at.
I want to discuss it higher up the chain of command.

I want to discuss it with habs or Nash.
Eh. Discuss it with whoever you want. I never attacked your character. You got pissed off that I questioned your posts and your motivation out of curiousity and aim for genuine debate. Then you acted like a child crying for mummy.

If you don't want to discuss it with me then report it to whoever you want, or block me, or be a normal functional adult and say "I disagree" then stop discussing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.