Quaden Bayles

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Seriously. The information is readily available. If people spent 5 minutes not looking at far right conspiracy sites they would see that his sister, who is a model, posted the full footage and shots of his "instagram/advertising". Shit. She took him along to a shoot and shot some footage to make her brother happy.

There's a single, poorly shot video which may or may not be him where he calls out ScoMo for being racist.

But yeah... You're all looking for "the truth"

Defending the poor, suppressed white man.
You know what drives the nail in the coffin. Dawgfather recognizes the racism (even though it's on the tiny scale of racism, it's a hardly racism) but yet conveniently ignores and attempts to discredit any other forms of racism that other minorities encounter.

That in itself says enough

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
It's got to stop.
Once they recieve recognition, the mending path will probably start.

But fuck that right? Let's force them to sing the anthem and force them to celebrate Australia day and pretend that captain cook never shot at aboriginals in his first encounter.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Seriously. The information is readily available. If people spent 5 minutes not looking at far right conspiracy sites they would see that his sister, who is a model, posted the full footage and shots of his "instagram/advertising". Shit. She took him along to a shoot and shot some footage to make her brother happy.

There's a single, poorly shot video which may or may not be him where he calls out ScoMo for being racist.

But yeah... You're all looking for "the truth"

Defending the poor, suppressed white man.
Come on man
Far right, really?

You don't have to look up anything.

The evidence is clear for all to see the kid has been fed some very racist views.

I really feel for him and hope he gets the real help he needs.

Happy for him to have his trip to Disney
But he needs some real help to unlearn his hatred.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

But fuck that right? Let's force them to sing the anthem and force them to celebrate Australia day and pretend that captain cook never shot at aboriginals in his first encounter.
No one forces them to sing anything?

The anthem is a diff topic all together.

And wouldn't take much to change a few words that are deemed offensive.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

How much more recognition do they need?

Seriously you can't really do more?

Give me examples of recognition they are not already receiving

And be honest about it.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Lol I like how that’s your first inclination whereas it’s just assumed Quaden was bullied.

I do believe he was bullied.

but apply the same level of evidence the other way.

who is the kid that bullied Quaden? I never saw a kid identified. The school hasn’t confirmed it happened either. Where is your solid proof he was bullied apart from a video on insta?
I don't care if he was bullied or not. I didn't join this conversation saying, "he was bullied, protect him!"

Matter of fact, I joined it saying that it's a case of the NRL exploiting him for publicity.

But, you're telling me that there's confirmed facts that support your belief. Then when I asked for the evidence you immediately deflected rather than providing the evidence.

I believe you've spent enough time online to know that this is a basic debating tactic.

Provide the evidence. I'm happy to see it. If you're right then cool. I'll acknowledge it. But don't try to deflect and misdirect as it doesn't work on me.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
The video in question shows a 9 year old kid who has been taught some very devicive views and underlying hatred.

It's got to stop.
Watched that video. Obviously coached by his mother but everyone kept saying, "he's racist". There was no racism in it. He just criticised ScoMo's policies.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
How much more recognition do they need?

Seriously you can't really do more?

Give me examples of recognition they are not already receiving

And be honest about it.
Let's start off with the basic one first. Recognition that they suffer racism in this country. That a cop in the northern territory can enter an indigenous home and shoot the man, they wanted to arrest, in the back while he was sleeping on his bed.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Come on man
Far right, really?

You don't have to look up anything.

The evidence is clear for all to see the kid has been fed some very racist views.

I really feel for him and hope he gets the real help he needs.

Happy for him to have his trip to Disney
But he needs some real help to unlearn his hatred.
Cool. Happy to see the evidence. Please provide it.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Watched that video. Obviously coached by his mother but everyone kept saying, "he's racist". There was no racism in it. He just criticised ScoMo's policies.
There is a very clear undertone to his rant.
I'm not going to argue with you over it.
If you can see it I'm not going to be able to change your mind and I'm not going to even try.
So I'll leave this conversation with you at that.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Cool. Happy to see the evidence. Please provide it.
Dude I struggled to find it personally myself. But to be able to see the other side the only thing I could relatively point to as racism is the kid saying whites should go back to england/Ireland.

I mean fuck if this is what they're upset over they have to thank their lucky stars that they aren't minorities, their heads would fucking explode

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Let's start off with the basic one first. Recognition that they suffer racism in this country. That a cop in the northern territory can enter an indigenous home and shoot the man, they wanted to arrest, in the back while he was sleeping on his bed.
No one denies the facts as they are proven,
But they are isolated, and not wide spread.

What is wide spread is the respect they are shown regularly in communities, schools sporting events and the like.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
No one denies the facts as they are proven,
But they are isolated, and not wide spread.

What is wide spread is the respect they are shown regularly in communities, schools sporting events and the like.
You're denying that they're widespread.

Abbott, morrisson, dutton etc walked out of parliament when rudd said sorry. These are high profile ministers (in two cases prime minister's) who took this action and feed our society "morals.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm referring to the video that I'm sure everyone has viewed.
Alright. So you're "evidence that's clear for everyone to see" is a single vague video that I'm meant to interpret the "very clear undertones" for.

I got back to my initial statements. What motivates you to try to convince people that these completely clear undeniable... Yet somehow lacking evidence of... Conspiracies are real?

What wakes you up in the morning and tells you, "I must find the truth about this aboriginal kid". Nothing else. Just this kid.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm racist as fuck I wouldn't even piss In a Welsh restraunt if I was busting. And don't even get me started on the the Dutch those ***** don't even know what they are
Us Dutch ***** know who we are. We are the ones who put our fingers in dykes :laughing: everyone knows that!

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Alright. So you're "evidence that's clear for everyone to see" is a single vague video that I'm meant to interpret the "very clear undertones" for.

I got back to my initial statements. What motivates you to try to convince people that these completely clear undeniable... Yet somehow lacking evidence of... Conspiracies are real?

What wakes you up in the morning and tells you, "I must find the truth about this aboriginal kid". Nothing else. Just this kid.
Fuck off
Don't you dare accuse me of anything
I don't go searching for anything

I resent your blatant implication
I expect better from mods

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
You know what drives the nail in the coffin. Dawgfather recognizes the racism (even though it's on the tiny scale of racism, it's a hardly racism) but yet conveniently ignores and attempts to discredit any other forms of racism that other minorities encounter.

That in itself says enough
you and I actually agree on this point. I agree racism exists. So does sexism so does ageism and many other forms of discrimination.

I certainly discriminated based on certain physical and mental attributes when I met my wife.

I get your point that racism exists, I don’t think anyone denies that.

but I disagree australia is best defined as a racist country. I also think that all things considered Australia is the least racist country in the world and also when you consider the passage of time and civilisations / countries in the past.

And I know I’m repeating myself but for the record, I’m against racism, regardless of race of who is committing the racism and who it’s against. It’s wrong and people should call it out.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
I don't care if he was bullied or not. I didn't join this conversation saying, "he was bullied, protect him!"

Matter of fact, I joined it saying that it's a case of the NRL exploiting him for publicity.

But, you're telling me that there's confirmed facts that support your belief. Then when I asked for the evidence you immediately deflected rather than providing the evidence.

I believe you've spent enough time online to know that this is a basic debating tactic.

Provide the evidence. I'm happy to see it. If you're right then cool. I'll acknowledge it. But don't try to deflect and misdirect as it doesn't work on me.
for the record I’m not diverting, I’m out with my phone and can’t just whip up evidence on the spot.

In the meantime, perhaps you can also come up with your evidence which proves this kid was bullied?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Fuck off
Don't you dare accuse me of anything
I don't go searching for anything

I resent your blatant implication
I expect better from mods
Nice deflection again. All I'm asking is for evidence to back up what you're saying.

Status
Not open for further replies.