Quaden Bayles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Love it how the usual suspects have gone dead quiet in here and the media have gone quiet at the same time. Funny how it all coincided with the 'unfavourable' information and videos of this kid suddenly being discovered.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
The whole age rumor thing has been shut down, so let's move on from that.

Regarding the mum recording him in that state, she obviously reached the end of what she feels she could do to the normal rules. School has been useless and she's been cornered into having no choice.

It's so easy for everyone on their armchairs with much easier lives to say what they'd do differently in this situation, but this is reality and this is what the mother did under pressure. She's made the right choice in my opinion.
Is it still bullying if this kid has been going around sprouting disgustingly racist things about other races?

Perhaps this wasn't the poor defenseless victim narrative story that the media presented. Perhaps it's just a case of other kids reacting to certain things?

Also, what is your take on the mother shopping her 9 year old kid to publicity agents and morning talk show tv circuits?

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Where's captain jackson and the other left wing moralisers. Are they ok with a parent teaching their kid to hate white people?
Love it how the usual suspects have gone dead quiet in here and the media have gone quiet at the same time. Funny how it all coincided with the 'unfavourable' information and videos of this kid suddenly being discovered.
I'm here idiot, don't worry you intellectual pygmy, if you want me to call you out on your bullshit I'll more than accommodate.

Wouldn't be surprised if the kid ends up with an even bigger target on his head now.

What is $1 million going to change in terms of the kid being bullied?

It's extremely creepy that the Mum decided to film him having a meltdown rather than comforting him. Although it's not surprising. These days many parents with young kids seem to spend most of their day trying to take photos and videos of their kids instead of actually spending time parenting them.
Your Post #1

Now it's magically grown from $600k to $1 million has it? She was the one who set up a gofundme page was it? She did it all for money did she?

Again you spout absolute nonsense and LIES!!!!!!! But you've never ever been one for truth anyways, have you.

And then it's "creepy" that a mum is recording her son crying because she's at her wits end in

There are also more reports coming out this morning which seem to suggest there is more to this story than has been portrayed (i.e. he is just an innocent victim).

I won't go into it because the kid is only 9 and regardless of anything he's said or done, he is still 9 and should be protected and parented as much as possible.

But there is definitely a lot more than what has been reported.
Your post #2

So more unsubstantiated bullshit from you? There's more to the story is there? Go ahead, from your shit moral horse go on tell us more to the story.

The kid being 9, hasn't stopped you from making up garbage about him and his mum, do go on and continue.

Disagree entirely.

Yes we should always aim to expect more from people who put themselves out as leaders.

However, biologically children are hard wired to pressure other kids and challenge other kids and sometimes this is displayed via bullying.

Of course there are different degrees of bullying, and IMO the very serious cases which end up in actual serious bodily harm are the direct product of parents who don't fulfill their responsibilities.

Also, the mother of this 9 year old kid has now exposed her kid to the world of social media and to the world at large. Does she really think this is a good thing for a 9 year old kid?

I think people should be asking far more questions of the mother than they are.
Your post #3

Now you're a clinical psychologist who knows about kids. Are you married to Bettina Arndt? Should I call you Mr Arndt ask for your fake psychologist credentials?

And again, let's miss the whole point of why the mum posted the video, SHE WAS AT HER WITS END IN DEALING WITH HER SONS BULLYING PROBLEM AND AS A CONSEQUENCE A 9 YEAR OLD'S SUICIDE ATTEMPTS.

Yeah I don't know the details of this particular situation. My theorietical ideas if I had a kid in the situation would be:

- Talk to my child after I'd heard about the first instance of bullying and ask them how they feel and how they will react if it happens again
- If it happens again I would contact the other kids parents (if possible) and attempt to resolve the situation with them
- If it still continues then I go to the school and make a formal report
- If the behaviour continued (and if it included violence) then I would document everything formally with pictures and statements see whether the police could step in

After that, the question is whether you would:

Tell your kid to defend himself with minimum level of violence (if possible)
Pull your kid out of the school and go elsewhere
Question yourself whether your kid was bringing the bullying on himself somehow
You don't know the details of this particular situation but yet you're absolutely fine to make assumptions which are not true and judge the mother.

WELL DONE!!!! CLAP! CLAP! CLAP!

Again, since you conveniently missed it, she's already taken all the steps you've listed and WAS AT HER WITS END, so spread awareness through social media.

FYI this kid has acting profiles online and his mum has been selling him around the TV talk show circuit for a while before this happened (confirmed).

There are also videos of him making racist rants against white kids.

The kid needs mental health guidance more than he needs a fkn trip to disneyland.

My personal opinion is that the kid is still 9 years old and he needs a parent who can actually guide him to a decent adult life. My impression of his Mum based on the above is skeptical.
No it's not confirmed she was "selling" him around for TV talk shows. FFS how hard is it to be EMPATHETIC and understand she's trying to spread awareness about her sons condition. That she's sick of the looks at her son and from 4 bloody years ago she's trying to spread awareness on TV.

Again you make up unsubstantiated bullshit and try it spread it off like fact.

Racist rants against white kids? Where's this video? The only video that those out to get him found was the one about scott morrisson, the queen and white people returning to england and ireland. Where is this video? again making up shit?

The kid needs mental health guidance? How about we start the bullying? you know the thing that his mum wanted? but no she's only in it for the money right?

You know absolutely nothing about his mum and sit here making judgments about her. This is how hypocritical you are, you'll sit there and say I don't play nice but then go on spouting ignorant, stupid bullshit like

Any time I see a parent trying to make money off their kid (especially when the kid isn't even 10 years old yet), I am very skeptical about their intentions.

This case is no different.
Anytime you post I think, "Here we ago some more stupid bullshit from Mr Arndt"

Again since you missed it. HIS MUM DID NOT SET UP A GOFUNDME PAGE, IT WAS A CELEBRITY FROM USA WHO SET UP THE GOFUNDME PAGE FOR THE KID.

So to conclude, you've made judgement and assertions about the situation, which were CLEARLY FALSE, and then you sit on your high horse calling me out? GET STUFFED you POS.

And let's touch on this racism stuff shall we? The same lot here criticizing that supposed racist video are the same lot who were telling the indigenous people to:-

"Get on with it and accept the anthem"
"They're happy taking white mans money, why don't they live in/off the bush and stop playing rugby league"
"All they invented was a stick"

Meanwhile compare that to what the kid said, it's on a massive lower end scale of racism. Above we've got derogatory insults against indigenous people who won't accept the anthem (because the anthem completely ignores their culture), while the kid touched on white man's European culture.

As evidenced by the linked thread, I have no care for partiotism/nationalism/ BS. We're all the same in my books.

https://www.thekennel.net.au/forum/...p-national-anthem-for-all-stars-match.115320/

My empathy for this kid would not have changed in anyway shape or form if it was the child of someone who was KKK. Because at 9 years of age, children are not capable of forming their own opinions on complex issues, they're taught to hate. But yet this video has been used as a beat down on this 9 year old kid, not just his mother for teaching him these things, BUT A BEAT DOWN ON THE KID HIMSELF AND THAT THE KID IS DISINGENUOUS (which you personally called the kid out for)

I'm wondering how much racism plays a part in the criticism of this kid and his mum? Everyone's questioning money and clothing? why? is it because he's indigenous? Can't indigenous people work and earn money and buy nice things for themselves? How does anyone know where that money came from?

As far as I've read, no one knows (other than his mum being an activist), whether they collect from welfare or work? Why the massive judgement to assume that they're fleecing other people?

But right, we've all gone quiet because we've been shown right?

If you noticed I originally posted in this thread and then stayed away from it, because all it contained were lies and slander against this kid and his mum.

NO EVIDENCE OF THOSE ACCUSATIONS but yet it was repeated multiple times in this thread by many posters.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
I'm here idiot, don't worry you intellectual pygmy, if you want me to call you out on your bullshit I'll more than accommodate.

Your Post #1

Now it's magically grown from $600k to $1 million has it? She was the one who set up a gofundme page was it? She did it all for money did she?

Again you spout absolute nonsense and LIES!!!!!!! But you've never ever been one for truth anyways, have you.

And then it's "creepy" that a mum is recording her son crying because she's at her wits end in

Your post #2

So more unsubstantiated bullshit from you? There's more to the story is there? Go ahead, from your shit moral horse go on tell us more to the story.

The kid being 9, hasn't stopped you from making up garbage about him and his mum, do go on and continue.

Your post #3

Now you're a clinical psychologist who knows about kids. Are you married to Bettina Arndt? Should I call you Mr Arndt ask for your fake psychologist credentials?

And again, let's miss the whole point of why the mum posted the video, SHE WAS AT HER WITS END IN DEALING WITH HER SONS BULLYING PROBLEM AND AS A CONSEQUENCE A 9 YEAR OLD'S SUICIDE ATTEMPTS.

You don't know the details of this particular situation but yet you're absolutely fine to make assumptions which are not true and judge the mother.

WELL DONE!!!! CLAP! CLAP! CLAP!

Again, since you conveniently missed it, she's already taken all the steps you've listed and WAS AT HER WITS END, so spread awareness through social media.

No it's not confirmed she was "selling" him around for TV talk shows. FFS how hard is it to be EMPATHETIC and understand she's trying to spread awareness about her sons condition. That she's sick of the looks at her son and from 4 bloody years ago she's trying to spread awareness on TV.

Again you make up unsubstantiated bullshit and try it spread it off like fact.

Racist rants against white kids? Where's this video? The only video that those out to get him found was the one about scott morrisson, the queen and white people returning to england and ireland. Where is this video? again making up shit?

The kid needs mental health guidance? How about we start the bullying? you know the thing that his mum wanted? but no she's only in it for the money right?

You know absolutely nothing about his mum and sit here making judgments about her. This is how hypocritical you are, you'll sit there and say I don't play nice but then go on spouting ignorant, stupid bullshit like

Anytime you post I think, "Here we ago some more stupid bullshit from Mr Arndt"

Again since you missed it. HIS MUM DID NOT SET UP A GOFUNDME PAGE, IT WAS A CELEBRITY FROM USA WHO SET UP THE GOFUNDME PAGE FOR THE KID.

So to conclude, you've made judgement and assertions about the situation, which were CLEARLY FALSE, and then you sit on your high horse calling me out? GET STUFFED you POS.

And let's touch on this racism stuff shall we? The same lot here criticizing that supposed racist video are the same lot who were telling the indigenous people to:-

"Get on with it and accept the anthem"
"They're happy taking white mans money, why don't they live in/off the bush and stop playing rugby league"
"All they invented was a stick"

Meanwhile compare that to what the kid said, it's on a massive lower end scale of racism. Above we've got derogatory insults against indigenous people who won't accept the anthem (because the anthem completely ignores their culture), while the kid touched on white man's European culture.

As evidenced by the linked thread, I have no care for partiotism/nationalism/ BS. We're all the same in my books.

https://www.thekennel.net.au/forum/...p-national-anthem-for-all-stars-match.115320/

My empathy for this kid would not have changed in anyway shape or form if it was the child of someone who was KKK. Because at 9 years of age, children are not capable of forming their own opinions on complex issues, they're taught to hate. But yet this video has been used as a beat down on this 9 year old kid, not just his mother for teaching him these things, BUT A BEAT DOWN ON THE KID HIMSELF AND THAT THE KID IS DISINGENUOUS (which you personally called the kid out for)

I'm wondering how much racism plays a part in the criticism of this kid and his mum? Everyone's questioning money and clothing? why? is it because he's indigenous? Can't indigenous people work and earn money and buy nice things for themselves? How does anyone know where that money came from?

As far as I've read, no one knows (other than his mum being an activist), whether they collect from welfare or work? Why the massive judgement to assume that they're fleecing other people?

But right, we've all gone quiet because we've been shown right?

If you noticed I originally posted in this thread and then stayed away from it, because all it contained were lies and slander against this kid and his mum.

NO EVIDENCE OF THOSE ACCUSATIONS but yet it was repeated multiple times in this thread by many posters.
wow. It's jus an internet forum dude. Take a few heart pills lol.

It's not unsubstantiated and they aren't rumours. The Mum has had the kid on the tv talk show circuit for a while and also had a profile up online for him to try and get his celebrity out there in the world of acting etc.

So yes she is shopping him around.

I'm curious though - what are your thoughts on some of his racist rants directed at white people.

Never met you but I'm curious - are you one of those self loathing white lefties who apologises at the drop of a hat and has no back bone?

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Let's talk about the stuff that makes people doubt the original story:

1. Quaden and his Mum have been on the talk show circuit for many years and also doing magazine stories
2. They have an instagram page for him with lots of photographs with him with celebrities
3. On the 'Star now' website there is a special page dedicated to Quaden looking for acting work with a headline "Superstar in the making"

Now a reasonable person with a brain between their ears might ask - "I wonder whether this 'bullying video' was about protecting Quaden, or about making more money from Quaden"?

There are also reports from other parents at Quaden's school alleging that Quaden has bullied other kids.

There is also a video of Quaden claiming that white poeple need to leave Australia because this is aboriginal land.

LOL

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
wow. It's jus an internet forum dude. Take a few heart pills lol.

It's not unsubstantiated and they aren't rumours. The Mum has had the kid on the tv talk show circuit for a while and also had a profile up online for him to try and get his celebrity out there in the world of acting etc.

So yes she is shopping him around.

I'm curious though - what are your thoughts on some of his racist rants directed at white people.

Never met you but I'm curious - are you one of those self loathing white lefties who apologises at the drop of a hat and has no back bone?
That's right ignore all your other unsubstantiated crap and just hit on the she was shopping him around.

Last I checked there's nothing illegal she was doing. Last I checked that has no correlation to her recording her son when he was crying.

But let's make that massive leap of faith just to prove your point right?

Read the thread I linked, i don't believe in race, patriotism, nationalism or all that other shit.

And I've thoroughly answered your question in regards to his "racist rants.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
That's right ignore all your other unsubstantiated crap and just hit on the she was shopping him around.

Last I checked there's nothing illegal she was doing. Last I checked that has no correlation to her recording her son when he was crying.

But let's make that massive leap of faith just to prove your point right?

Read the thread I linked, i don't believe in race, patriotism, nationalism or all that other shit.

And I've thoroughly answered your question in regards to his "racist rants.
Agree completely - there is nothing illegal about doing those things with your 9 year old son.

But I think most reasonable people would have a few questions to ask of a Mum who is going around doing this with her 9 year old son.

Any reasonable person would also question why a 9 year old kid is going around saying that a particular race of people needs to leave the country.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Agree completely - there is nothing illegal about doing those things with your 9 year old son.

But I think most reasonable people would have a few questions to ask of a Mum who is going around doing this with her 9 year old son.

Any reasonable person would also question why a 9 year old kid is going around saying that a particular race of people needs to leave the country.
Right. I'll wait here for you to criticize every mum who signs up their kids to modelling agencies. What a load of shit.

And go stick it up yourself in trying to claim I'm not reasonable by claiming I didn't address the racism. I explained this little 9 year old kids rant in my post but again like your typical self, the truth is never good enough for you, you like to make up shit as usual.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Right. I'll wait here for you to criticize every mum who signs up their kids to modelling agencies. What a load of shit.

And go stick it up yourself in trying to claim I'm not reasonable by claiming I didn't address the racism. I explained this little 9 year old kids rant in my post but again like your typical self, the truth is never good enough for you, you like to make up shit as usual.
What did I make up?

I certainly try my best to always be honest, so if I've made up something i'd retract it.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I honestly feel sorry for the kid.
I don't think he has had a very good upbringing
I think he has been fed toxic racist agendas from his mother.

There are claims he is a real Brat at school calling white girls white sluts and other bad thing.

His tears looked genuine to me, but I can't help but think possibly his bullying may be a result of his own bad attitudes and actions.

I feel sorry for him cause he has learnt some horrible things.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
To clarify, my only points are these:

The media and others who got caught up in this story (voluntarily), including the indigenous all stars team, seem to have presented this story as something which it isn't. i.e. they tried to make out that this poor defenceless, disabled and indigenous kid was bullied by kids to the point he wanted to kill himself.

While this may be true, the accurate story is actually:

- This 9 year old kid has been recorded making extremely racist statements
- His mother seems to have fondness for making a celebrity out of him
- 9 year old kids don't talk like this without significant influence from an adult (make your own mind up who this might be)
- 9 year old kids that are being turned into little ideologues do not need to go to disneyland, they need to go and see a psychiatrist so they can be set straight before it's too late

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I don't know what is true and what's not surrounding the story, and I'm sure as hell not reading this whole thread.

But I do find it interesting that from the posts I read in this thread, there are people here who really, really want this kid to be fake. It's not just exposing the truth. It's praying that this Aboriginal kid is fake so they can feel proud of themselves for hating on him.

Seriously. If he's fake them sure, call it out. But stop pretending that you're searching for "the truth" when you're just searching for an excuse.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
I don't know what is true and what's not surrounding the story, and I'm sure as hell not reading this whole thread.

But I do find it interesting that from the posts I read in this thread, there are people here who really, really want this kid to be fake. It's not just exposing the truth. It's praying that this Aboriginal kid is fake so they can feel proud of themselves for hating on him.

Seriously. If he's fake them sure, call it out. But stop pretending that you're searching for "the truth" when you're just searching for an excuse.
That's an interesting perspective. I haven't seen many if anyone calling this kid a fake.

If anything, people are taking it extremely seriously and therefore pointing out the whole story which includes this kid getting around making some pretty disgusting racist rants.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Is it still bullying if this kid has been going around sprouting disgustingly racist things about other races?

Perhaps this wasn't the poor defenseless victim narrative story that the media presented. Perhaps it's just a case of other kids reacting to certain things?

Also, what is your take on the mother shopping her 9 year old kid to publicity agents and morning talk show tv circuits?

The media and others who got caught up in this story (voluntarily), including the indigenous all stars team, seem to have presented this story as something which it isn't. i.e. they tried to make out that this poor defenceless, disabled and indigenous kid was bullied by kids to the point he wanted to kill himself.

- 9 year old kids don't talk like this without significant influence from an adult (make your own mind up who this might be)
- 9 year old kids that are being turned into little ideologues do not need to go to disneyland, they need to go and see a psychiatrist so they can be set straight before it's too late
Have to say, these comments sound like "the kid is fake"

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
"no one is saying that the kid is fake. We're just saying that he faked the bullying and possibly deserved what he got. Also he's an actor and his mother set this whole thing up. But we're not saying he's... Fake"

Welcome to the Internet, 2020

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
on the contrary.

The original story about this kid seemed to make out as though he was a defenceless victim.

If Australia wants to have a dialogue about racism and bullying then let's have the WHOLE story, and not just PART of the story.

I have no doubt this kid was bullied, but we should understand why it happened, rather than just assuming it's because he's aboriginal a dwarf etc etc.

There seems to be good evidence to indicate he was targetted because of his own racist words.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
are you saying we aren't allowed to discuss the fact that this kid has been documented sprouting some pretty awful racist comments?

Would your comments change if his racist comments targetted aboriginals and muslims instead of whites?

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

https://www.thekennel.net.au/forum/...ng-national-anthem-at-state-of-origin.112960/

A whole thread filled with your posts about how much you "care" or understand about racism, which amounts to 0

A selection of a few and how you are such a great judge of character by backing people like folau who stand up for their beliefs and walk away from money (1. even though he didn't walk away from money 2. Even though he just signed a contract that stipulated that he keeps his mouth shut on social media)

What a great judge of character you are!!!!

Attachments

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
https://www.thekennel.net.au/forum/...ng-national-anthem-at-state-of-origin.112960/

A whole thread filled with your posts about how much you "care" or understand about racism, which amounts to 0

A selection of a few and how you are such a great judge of character by backing people like folau who stand up for their beliefs and walk away from money (1. even though he didn't walk away from money 2. Even though he just signed a contract that stipulated that he keeps his mouth shut on social media)

What a great judge of character you are!!!!
Let's keep it on topic. Which parts of this do you disagree with?

- The kid is documented making some very foul racist and sexist comments (I accept he is 9 years old, but he clearly needs professional help and not a trip to disneyland).
- Bullying is wrong and schools should deal with it appropriately
- Any mother who is shopping her 9 year old disabled kid around tv talk show circuits, gossip magazines, online acting websites and instagram should be viewed with skepticism

Status
Not open for further replies.