Girl, 14, charged with selling drugs at Sydney under 18's festival

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
https://www.msn.com/en-au/news/aust...rugs-at-sydney-under-18s-festival/ar-BB10hCGJ

Two teenagers have been charged with drug supply at an under-18 music festival in Sydney's west.

More than 12,000 people attended the Good Life/Lost City 2020 event at Sydney Olympic park yesterday,

The 14-year-old girl, from Mount Druitt, was allegedly found with 31 MDMA capsules.

She was given conditional bail to appear at a children's court next week.

A 17-year-old boy, from Wangi Wangi in Lake Macquarie. allegedly had 75 of the same pills, and was charged with supply.

He also faces charges over resisting police and possessing a knife in a public place, and will appear at a children's court today.

A 15-year-old boy was also charged with drug possession and breach of bail.

Police also found another 14 teenagers with prohibited drugs.

A total of 27 people were ejected for being drunk, anti-social or due to drug-related matters.

Wahesh

Reaction score
This is the world we live in.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Same shit has been happening since drugs were invented. Main supplier doesn't want to put himself at risk so he gets kids to work as mules.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Young people gotta be careful messing with shit before their brain is adult grown.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Same shit has been happening since drugs were invented. Main supplier doesn't want to put himself at risk so he gets kids to work as mules.
Not even just drugs, kids have been targeted and asked to do things like collecting protection money, transfering items, money laundering, etc by gangs. I know this was an option available to me as a kid and is still probably an option today for a lot of kids.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
What hope has it got when it has no regard for anything at that age shoot it now.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
As mentioned by other members, been happening for years. Especially in Cancun.

Some genius dealers actually train dogs to make the "deal".

Wahesh

Reaction score
Well there's been pressure on Politicians to shutdown these music festivals... I think the under 18s ones should be done now too.

27 people were ejected for being drunk. How on Earth do they get drunks in an under 18s event??

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Well there's been pressure on Politicians to shutdown these music festivals... I think the under 18s ones should be done now too.

27 people were ejected for being drunk. How on Earth do they get drunks in an under 18s event??
Pre-drinking and sneaking alcohol into the festival.

Wahesh

Reaction score
The fact they're turning up drunk and still getting in is a concern.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score

I used to be able to buy alcohol and cigarettes when I was 15.
So its not surprising.
The first time I got drunk and decided to go for a joyride was at 16.

The fact they're turning up drunk and still getting in is a concern.
If I was working at a gate of an under 18s event and seen drunken antisocial behaviour, I'd stop them in their tracks.

I worked at Swedish house mafia in 2013.
I had a guy trying to bribe me for entry.

I just told the cops he looked as though he was trying to hide something he shouldn't have and made them search him!