Let's fix the institute of marriage

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm an ideas man and I have one for you to digest.

Aren't we all sick of people saying yes to marriage yet after a few short years want a refund?

Well what about us generous gift givers that get invited to multiple weddings of the same person. I gotta fork out each time? They said till death do us part and a few years later I'm back at another wedding?

Well I'm starting a new company that receives wedding gifts and then dispurses them over a long period of time. It protects gift givers and keeps people honest about their marriage pledge.

For instance if I was to give $200 as a wedding gift.. sign a form and pay it I to my account, I'll give the couple 10% upon their wedding, then I'll pay the next 90% after 10 years marriage when I'll determine it full term. If they split before 10 years I refund the 90% back to the gift givers. That's fair isnt it?

If the couple don't get to 10 years well the gift goes back to the guests..

It's the great Australian scam at the moment. You could be seriously out of pocket if your going to multiple weddings of the same person especially inside 5-10 years. They are calling you a mug by banking the first gift and then asking for another. Ridiculous

Let's fix the institute of marriage, it's a performance based gift system.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Blue_Boost , He does it again.!!!

Marriage, who needs a piece of paper to say they are in love? If she wants an needs it, just make sure you get her to sign a prenuptial if your really unsure.. will tell you a lot about the genuine state of her love/feelings for you lol.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Good to see that the most important things in the institution of marriage are being focused on; the wedding gifts.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I think this may be the best terrible idea you've ever had.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Aren't we all sick of people saying yes to marriage yet after a few short years want a refund?

Well what about us generous gift givers that get invited to multiple weddings of the same person. I gotta fork out each time? They said till death do us part and a few years later I'm back at another wedding?

Well I'm starting a new company that receives wedding gifts and then dispurses them over a long period of time. It protects gift givers and keeps people honest about their marriage pledge.

For instance if I was to give $200 as a wedding gift.. sign a form and pay it I to my account, I'll give the couple 10% upon their wedding, then I'll pay the next 90% after 10 years marriage when I'll determine it full term. If they split before 10 years I refund the 90% back to the gift givers. That's fair isnt it?

It's the great Australian scam at the moment. You could be seriously out of pocket if your going to multiple weddings of the same person especially inside 5-10 years. They are calling you a mug by banking the first gift and then asking for another. Ridiculous

The way society has evolved as a result of the advertising industries slogan "sex sells" and the subsequent promotion of the permissive society, has destroyed the moral fabric of society and made people promiscuous. many people who divorce later regret it because of the old story the grass "only looks" greener on the other side.
What we need is for more people to be more tolerant of each other's faults and to believe in God.
BTW amongst genuine Practicing Catholics, the divorce rate is much less than 1%.

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I didn't even read it, but if blue balls is against marriage then I'm all for this thread

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

What's your cut?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Any ideas on how to perfect adultery?
Don't get caught.

If you do, stick to the "it wasn't me" mantra lol

If you get caught red handed, admit that you fucked her but make love to your wife lol

Mr E. Murphy taught me that lol

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Don't get caught.

If you do, stick to the "it wasn't me" mantra lol

If you get caught red handed, admit that you fucked her but make love to your wife lol

Mr E. Murphy taught me that lol

Sleeky

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
I have a better idea.

Go to an Arab wedding, rip the wishing well and just fucking run.

It’s full of that much cash, once a month and you’re living the high life that you deserve bluey

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Who can refute my.idea?

If it's a sham marriage and does t go the distance, you get your gift back? Why should the people bank the gifts but not deliver on the marriage promise?

If they deliver I release the gift after 10 years, if they don't well it goes back to the guest of the wedding. Fair is fair isnt it?

I'd like to see your face when the wedding couple frivolously spend your gift money only to get divorced 2 years later and then get married again asking you to pay up again.. like the council double charging you for rates

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What's your cut?
Small admin fee.. but you would be willing to pay it if you get your money back as opposed to being ripped off by someone who promises to be married a lifetime but calls it over after 2-3 years then you have to stump up for another gift as they get re married again..

Using my system you get your money back (most of it) so your not out of pocket being double taxed for the next wedding

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I know of one way they can fix the institute of marriage...

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Institution of marriage or institute of marriage? They would be very different things.

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

I love this idea! A pyramid scheme in the shape of a wedding cake, you are a marketing genius. I want in!!

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I don't believe in divorce (and neither does the Catholic Chuch - that's why they take so long to annul marriages).

The problem is these days, people are so short sighted and only get married for the short-term things such as good looks. I blame social media for girls having unrealistic expectations and becoming bitches as a result.

I know I know, divorce was around before Social Media, however now 1/2 marriages fails. It wasn't this bad beforehand.

I just want everyone here who's either single, in a relationship or engaged to pick their spouse CAREFULLY so you don't end up a statistic. If you're currently married, kiss your spouse before you leave the house. And if you're a poof... just keep it in your pants.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know I know, divorce was around before Social Media, however now 1/2 marriages fails. It wasn't this bad beforehand.
s.
With half marriages failing, what boils my blood is the guests effectively pay for it. My system swings the pendulum back where the couple pays and if they don't perform as promised the guests get their money back. Call it insurance ... Make the dud couple pay not the guests, for the legit couples they should have no problem waiting for their money