Addo Carr

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I’m not sure could be inside info that they could of slipped up about. They’re all black fellas so wouldn’t be surprised if they’ve talked to him or his family about it
It might be true. But if everyone that was supposedly a done deal was here our team would look a hell of a lot different. The day before Tedesco signed at the Roosters all reports were that he was a done deal with us. I just don't see a lot of point in getting excited until a contract is locked down. So I've made a point of reserving a belief in these rumours until it's confirmed by the club, his current club or the players in question. It's a possible source of disappointment if they have a change of plans at any stage to assume they're signed when it's not set in stone.

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
It might be true. But if everyone that was supposedly a done deal was here our team would look a hell of a lot different. The day before Tedesco signed at the Roosters all reports were that he was a done deal with us. I just don't see a lot of point in getting excited until a contract is locked down. So I've made a point of reserving a belief in these rumours until it's confirmed by the club, his current club or the players in question. It's a possible source of disappointment if they have a change of plans at any stage to assume they're signed when it's not set in stone.
Yeah apparently Tedesco was going to sign with us but he wanted us to sign Mitch Moses aswell. Des said no because he had just signed Foran. Fuck des !

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah apparently Tedesco was going to sign with us but he wanted us to sign Mitch Moses aswell. Des said no because he had just signed Foran. Fuck des !
That was my understanding as well from my mate who was business partners with a former board member. Des didn’t want Moses cause he was signing Foran. But in reality... look how many we had to offload as good as Teddy is It would have been an even bigger mess..

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
That was my understanding as well from my mate who was business partners with a former board member. Des didn’t want Moses cause he was signing Foran. But in reality... look how many we had to offload as good as Teddy is It would have been an even bigger mess..
Yeah our cap would of been fucked. But then again foran is on what 1.2 mil. How much do you reckon Moses and Tedesco were worth back then?

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Yeah our cap would of been fucked. But then again foran is on what 1.2 mil. How much do you reckon Moses and Tedesco were worth back then?
Foran's contract was back ended (800k/1m/1.2m) so when you flatten it out it was 1m a year. This would of covered Moses easily. Moses is on 800k a year now at the Eels after signing an extension recently. Moses would of been on less when he first joined the Eels.

Tedesco is on 1m at the Roosters. We'd have had to offer more than that at least.

Last edited:

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Foran's contract was back ended (800k/1m/1.2m) so when you flatten it out it was 1m a year. This would of covered Moses easily. Moses is on 800k a year now at the Eels after signing an extension recently. Moses would of been on less when he first joined the Eels.

Tedesco is on 1m at the Roosters. We'd have had to offer more than that at least.
Yeah fair enough. Moses has found some good form. Foran is a gun when fit too but is hardly ever fit.
Tedesco best fullback in the game but Dwz is a lot cheaper and is a good fit for us. Just need an experienced half and we’re set

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Oi, stop stereotyping my heritage. Ancient Scandanavian peoples were incredible farmers, builders, craftsman, and traders, and had a sophisticated system of laws, sense of honour, and a rich culture and mythology.
my brother just married a Norwegian and moved over there and I watch Vikings..... so im up to date lol

I'm 1/4 Dutch as well so I'm off out the back to repair my windmill and do a touch of clog dancing

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
I think they would have been back ended as well so who knows what they would be on for 2020. There was obviously a plan there inside Dessies head somewhere but the cap not going to $10m as predicted for 2018 really back fired on them. I like the governance rule in place now around all board members needing to agree before there is any back ending it makes sense.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
My boys first training session with Wenty was tonight, 3 different coacheds all are convinced we got him.

Take it with a grain of salt. Don't know their credentials and didn't ask them. They just came up to me because of my jersey.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
My boys first training session with Wenty was tonight, 3 different coacheds all are convinced we got him.

Take it with a grain of salt. Don't know their credentials and didn't ask them. They just came up to me because of my jersey.
How did your lad go?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score

Heaps of people are calling it now, either it's happening or it was never close...don't think it's anything in between.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Heaps of people are calling it now, either it's happening or it was never close...don't think it's anything in between.
I'm calling "educated guesses" tbh. He needs a new team, we have money, 1 +1 =2 I guess...

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I'm calling "educated guesses" tbh. He needs a new team, we have money, 1 +1 =2 I guess...
Yeah but a lot of people are saying it..
People who know jacs relatives have said it
Radio stations have said it
Random people said they seen “evidence”
This one lad said he seen jac and asked him and jac smiled and winked at him. It’s not just a coincidence

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
With so many apparently knowing that it's done then the scum media would be relentlessly claiming it on their click bait pages. Yet there is nothing............

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Good to hear both on your boy and the gossip.

Let’s hope this one has legs like Thompson’s!

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
With so many apparently knowing that it's done then the scum media would be relentlessly claiming it on their click bait pages. Yet there is nothing............
Because it’s not official yet he’s trying to get rid of his manager first before he signs a new deal

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Yeah but a lot of people are saying it..
People who know jacs relatives have said it
Radio stations have said it
Random people said they seen “evidence”
This one lad said he seen jac and asked him and jac smiled and winked at him. It’s not just a coincidence
Would love to get my hopes up but because of our past, won't believe shit until he signs on the line.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Because it’s not official yet he’s trying to get rid of his manager first before he signs a new deal
Media don't care if it's official or not, hell they don't care if it's true. If there genuinely was good info out there like some are saying then no doubt the media would be onto it!

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Media don't care if it's official or not, hell they don't care if it's true. If there genuinely was good info out there like some are saying then no doubt the media would be onto it!
Yeah I think they’re just personal stories people have told. I doubt they would go to the media about any of it..
All rumours at this stage but the rumours are getting louder. I hope he comes!