Addo Carr

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Bulldogs berries.
Closed group can’t see unless your a member I’ll find the comment and screen shot it and post it here now
Ok thanks man. I'm not in any other dogs pages, was in dogs 4 life but they kept shit posting lol

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Sounds promising I guess. But you never know alot can change in a season, especially with the dodgy pair Rusty and Richo pulling strings. Is that Reece guy on the Kennel ? See him post a fair bit on Facebook
Yeah that’s true but he’s looking to sort out his future asap. The sooner the better he reckons. Hopefully we get him!!
Not sure if he is on here but yeah I see him post a lot on Facebook aswell

David holland

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Bulldogs as a club don't have players that create publicity thru there views,there always been a in house club with no distractions ,name a player apart from hoppa who I might add has been told to pull his head in that's bigger than the club?

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Bulldogs as a club don't have players that create publicity thru there views,there always been a in house club with no distractions ,name a player apart from hoppa who I might add has been told to pull his head in that's bigger than the club?
You really are insightful providing the inside scoop we're all seeking. What would this place be without you Dave :confused:

Dogs2004

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
they create it by drinking and singing to sweet caroline naked...

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Well it’s been done to death, 24 pages.. so you would hope so. Fingers have been crossed for a very long time lol.
I don't like to keep my fingers crossed, I find it makes it difficult to do certain things, like, uh... tie my shoes, type, and um... butter toast

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Apparently on nitv news this morning they said addo carr is pretty much a done deal with us. I didn’t hear the news station but someone has posted it in the bulldogs Facebook page. Fingers crossed!!
The big question is whether they're assuming it's a done deal because a few selected posters have given unverified comments on here that they have it on the authority of people they know that know JAC.

As always I don't give that much credit to rumours. I'll believe it when the club or Carr announce it.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
We better not sign anyone with Viking heritage, we don’t want them getting on the piss and go raping and pillaging lol
Oi, stop stereotyping my heritage. Ancient Scandanavian peoples were incredible farmers, builders, craftsman, and traders, and had a sophisticated system of laws, sense of honour, and a rich culture and mythology.

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
The big question is whether they're assuming it's a done deal because a few selected posters have given unverified comments on here that they have it on the authority of people they know that know JAC.

As always I don't give that much credit to rumours. I'll believe it when the club or Carr announce it.
I’m not sure could be inside info that they could of slipped up about. They’re all black fellas so wouldn’t be surprised if they’ve talked to him or his family about it