Status
Not open for further replies.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I wonder which racist piece of shit conditioned this guy.... i feel sorry for him, not because he is a dwarf or whatever the fuck the PC term is this week, because he has a shit **** teaching him hate.

PS who the fuck is Scott Morris? And where is the United states of England?

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Why is it that every time some hard timer or people on the bones of their arses want to go to Disneyland when they run into some coin

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
I wonder which racist piece of shit conditioned this guy.... i feel sorry for him, not because he is a dwarf or whatever the fuck the PC term is this week, because he has a shit **** teaching him hate.

PS who the fuck is Scott Morris? And where is the United states of England?
People trying to keep the circle of hatred going. Kids aren't born to hate it is taught to them. You know 100% those aren't his words he's being fed that shit and/or having the seed planted in him.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I hadn't seen anything much except for some FB posts saying stop the bullying regarding him. And it's a sad reflection on human nature that this kind of shit happens. Hopefully it results in some helpful kids looking out for him at school if nothing else. But there are loads of kids that get bullied. This particular case has gotten coverage because of the unfortunate fact that he suffers from dwarfism. It's in no way right that he gets bullied, but I think every kid or adult that gets bullied is sad.

I don't really know how I feel about the go fund me account being set up. Throwing cash at one case of bullying won't solve the issue in a larger sense. It may wind up giving this kid a nice trip to Disneyland, but I think it might serve to embarass him more in the long term to have this all getting a huge amount of publicity. I don't think it will go far towards stopping the kids who are picking on him.

The video posted above probably indicates more about the world view of his parents. You can't drop a sponge in water and not expect it to not absorb what's surrounding it.

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Has it even been mentioned what school he goes to?

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
People trying to keep the circle of hatred going. Kids aren't born to hate it is taught to them. You know 100% those aren't his words he's being fed that shit and/or having the seed planted in him.
And broadcasting it? Exposing him to more divisive hate? How does that help the cause? You can only conclude he is cynically being used for the convenience of others.

A

Alexander the Great

Broadcasting it will stop the "white *****"from donating to him and his mother's cause.

Don't bite the hand that feeds you.

They have a real issue with the white fella but I think the biggest issue to their community is the the Habibs using them as pawns in the jail system.
And broadcasting it? Exposing him to more divisive hate? How does that help the cause? You can only conclude he is cynically being used for the convenience of others.

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
When I first started watching the video - I thought WTF is this woman doing!? Is she nuts? Then I heard the kid talk, and heard what he said, and tbh - it was shattering. I don't think it's a gimmick. I just see a woman who was literally at the end of her own rope. Was it a cry for help? Definitely. Do I think there are other things she could have done? Probably. But my gut feel tells me this was the last straw after a plethora of incidents.

The reaction from the majority of aussies has been great. One thing that played on my mind here is the suicide comment - you are 18 x more likely to commit suicide if you are of an aboriginal indigenous background.

For me, be happy for the kid, hope that nothing more in terms of bullying comes his way - and move on.

I also find it a bit ironic some people have tall poppy syndrome over a kid suffering from dwarfism.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
The whole age rumor thing has been shut down, so let's move on from that.

Regarding the mum recording him in that state, she obviously reached the end of what she feels she could do to the normal rules. School has been useless and she's been cornered into having no choice.

It's so easy for everyone on their armchairs with much easier lives to say what they'd do differently in this situation, but this is reality and this is what the mother did under pressure. She's made the right choice in my opinion.
Wouldn't be surprised if the kid ends up with an even bigger target on his head now.

What is $1 million going to change in terms of the kid being bullied?

It's extremely creepy that the Mum decided to film him having a meltdown rather than comforting him. Although it's not surprising. These days many parents with young kids seem to spend most of their day trying to take photos and videos of their kids instead of actually spending time parenting them.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
There should be a schools name and shame register. If your kid gets bullied and the school does nothing, post a review on it.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Wouldn't be surprised if the kid ends up with an even bigger target on his head now.

What is $1 million going to change in terms of the kid being bullied?

It's extremely creepy that the Mum decided to film him having a meltdown rather than comforting him. Although it's not surprising. These days many parents with young kids seem to spend most of their day trying to take photos and videos of their kids instead of actually spending time parenting them.
There are also more reports coming out this morning which seem to suggest there is more to this story than has been portrayed (i.e. he is just an innocent victim).

I won't go into it because the kid is only 9 and regardless of anything he's said or done, he is still 9 and should be protected and parented as much as possible.

But there is definitely a lot more than what has been reported.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
There are also more reports coming out this morning which seem to suggest there is more to this story than has been portrayed (i.e. he is just an innocent victim).

I won't go into it because the kid is only 9 and regardless of anything he's said or done, he is still 9 and should be protected and parented as much as possible.

But there is definitely a lot more than what has been reported.
You could see that coming a mile off lol

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I think the problem starts at the top for mine... what do we see every day? people in prominent positions, politicians, presidents, prime ministers and the likes acting like school bullies, people on TV and in movies being nasty and narcissistic.. people spend hours a day watching drama fuelled reality TV, and then everybody freaks out when we hear about kids being nasty.. unfortunately kids will always mimic what they are exposed to and giving this kid a bunch of money is not going to change anything

Status
Not open for further replies.