News World Club Challenge: Bulldogs fans’ chance to see $2m signing Luke Thompson against NRL opposition

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
I just turned it on it’s way too early in the morning to see Trent Robinson’s head. He hit every branch of the ugly tree when he was born.
Exactly what I thought this morning.
Geez it’s rough looking at his mug so
Early

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Did the crooks, I mean chooks lose?

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I cant read it as I don't pay lol... But Buzz has written an article with the headline "have the bulldogs signed the wrong prop" referencing Walmsley. He's good yes, but Thompson has a bigger motor and is younger. Wonder what the old drunk had to say anyways lol

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I cant read it as I don't pay lol... But Buzz has written an article with the headline "have the bulldogs signed the wrong prop" referencing Walmsley. He's good yes, but Thompson has a bigger motor and is younger. Wonder what the old drunk had to say anyways lol
I’ll post it if you want mate but you may as well read a golden book rather than Buzz

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Walmsley is a beast of a player and shits over Napa Tolman etc

But so happy with what i saw of Thompson, he is going to be a sea of fresh air for the club..

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
4DE0647C-2254-4B5E-8CEF-4FF9AA1ACDD5.jpeg

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Buzz is such a salty character, surely there has to be better talent out there to write about league.