Quaden Bayles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I've never heard a 9 year old saying they want to kill themselves or come to suicide as a conclusion for anything... Seems really sus and off honestly

The mother seems fake as fuck and wants to cash in on this knowing the good old social media angels who only do good for attention will send cash their way, also what did she expect was going to happen having a child who looks like a mcnugget/egg?

He was going to be bullied regardless because to other kids he doesn't fit what is normal and they will say things because thats what children do, I might sounds mean here but thats the truth.

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
im not disputing the bullying nor do i condone it, what i do find very odd is the mother who seems to have been using quaden as a meal ticket for some time, images of quaden flashing fist fulls of cash and saying this is what you get for working, being dressed in high priced designer clothes adds to the images that were being circulated where his mother was advertising quaden as an actor, extra for movies and modeling
theres something not quite right in all of this

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I think your hamstringing your kid if you whinge publicly when he cops a hard time.
You should never teach a kid that others can solve their problems.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Bullying is never ok.
I hate it.
Schools always side with the bully and never the victims.
So many kids become suicidal.

The school needs to be named and shamed

I doubt this boy will ever be bullied again after all this.

Good luck to them if they cash in.

The mother seems dodgy to me and some things I have seen show me this kid is being filled lies and hatred by people around him.
I bully the bullies ever since i was in primary school, am I a bad guy or good guy?

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
The way his mum brought supposed racism into the story was atrocious IMO.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
I bully the bullies ever since i was in primary school, am I a bad guy or good guy?
I got bullied by the bullies, so no. You were serving up a taste of their own medicine.

Edit, I did martial arts classes to build confidence up and learn to defend myself. Then I kicked their asses. No more bullying.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I got bullied by the bullies, so no. You were serving up a taste of their own medicine.

Edit, I did martial arts classes to build confidence up and learn to defend myself. Then I kicked their asses. No more bullying.
I was and still am a softy when it comes to innocent kids/people. The VAST majority of bullies are pussy ***** who needed back up and when faced nose to nose, their dicks invert into pussies.

I lost count how many times I used to demolish the bullies, get called to the office, get picked up by my dad who would reward me for sticking up for the little guy.

I fought fire with fire, but the majority of their fires were camp fires where I unleashed hellfire. I remember justifying myself by saying I'm fighting evil demons, not humans.

I have a love/hate relationship with humans I've been told lol

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Whether their intentions are good or bad, fuck every **** who uses kids to push agendas/make money.

Fucking weak ***** who know they won't be listened to if they didn't use and abuse kids.

A

Alexander the Great

Why do midgets laugh when they run?

Because the grass tickles their balls.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
The only issue I see with Disneyland is he won't be able to get on any rides....
The way his mum brought supposed racism into the story was atrocious IMO.
Why do I get a feeling in 6months time the money will be all gone ,and she will be questioned on centrelink fraud and this kid won't be any better for any of it

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Ok I'm going there, now I'm not buying into the whole he is 18 thing or don't deny he was having a rough time. But is this the right way to deal with things and what bar is it setting?
Do the parents really have the kids best interest at heart or they can see an opportunity to cash in?
Something is not sitting right with his mother about me ,people love to be outraged on social media platforms and it's not hard to get them up in arms .the social media bleeding hearts love to display how much the care .Nearly a million dollars raised for " disneyland"
What example is this really setting ? Everyone cops a bit of bullying once in a while and back in the day 9 times out of 10 if you flogged the bully the problem was solved pretty quick, but the do gooders who do no good decided that this was not the right way.
Is crying on social media (with the possibility of a small fortune) really standing up for yourself?
The real question is does money solve bullying? Obviously the answer is no, bullying is an ugly part of human nature and will never be stamped out no matter how hard anyone tries, in my experience and like you said Southy the only thing that sorts bullies out is standing up to them which I had to do a couple of times when in high school, those that tried soon found after being put on their back and having the their nose belted to the other side of their face that it wasn’t a good idea and never tried again! I like this young kid and feel for him because he as been bullied, but he has also been victimised by his mother, he was shitting himself that much at the all stars game that he had to wear headphones throughout the whole ordeal, she has no doubt taken advantage of the indigenous game to thrust the poor young fella into the spotlight, being that he is indigenous and a dwarf and capitalised financially as a result. Why couldn’t she just support him like any good parent would do and get the proper authorities involved to tend to the fuckers that were bullying him? What parent waits till their kid is suffering then pulls the camera phone out and records their suffering??? She should have been consoling him and giving a big hug instead of using the suffering for an opportunistic gain... some people baffle me these days!

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I've never heard a 9 year old saying they want to kill themselves or come to suicide as a conclusion for anything... Seems really sus and off honestly

The mother seems fake as fuck and wants to cash in on this knowing the good old social media angels who only do good for attention will send cash their way, also what did she expect was going to happen having a child who looks like a mcnugget/egg?

He was going to be bullied regardless because to other kids he doesn't fit what is normal and they will say things because thats what children do, I might sounds mean here but thats the truth.
Cmon bro, No need to label what he may or may not look like, saying what you said he looks like just to get a few likes just puts you into the bully category! Which I’m hoping you’re not like that!

Status
Not open for further replies.