The kennel activity

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, weather you agree with it or not does not matter, people MAY take things the wrong way or blow It out of proportion even if it wasn’t intended or meant to come across like that. We are all human and no one is perfect!! Nor is anyone right or wrong, it’s just a discussion about our club.

as long as you respect your fellow kennel members and let them have their say that’s fine, banter is good also!! We all support the same club an we all here for the same reason (I would hope) so let’s enjoy 2020 and let the posts roll on.

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
You and I got on the wrong foot a little while ago.
I can't remember what the topic was about or what our beef was about, I just remembered we argued about something one day.

It was never moderated and things moved on.
I like things to work out that way

I'm not sure if you still have issues with me or not,
I know I don't have issues with you. I can't even remember the topic of our argument.

Point I'm making, I think less is more when it comes to moderating.
Ehh, I've argued with a few people on here but never held a grudge and as far as I'm concerned, once the day ends its all water under the bridge.

Trivial shit is unimportant, we all support the bulldogs that's what matters

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
You and I got on the wrong foot a little while ago.
I can't remember what the topic was about or what our beef was about, I just remembered we argued about something one day.

It was never moderated and things moved on.
I like things to work out that way

I'm not sure if you still have issues with me or not,
I know I don't have issues with you. I can't even remember the topic of our argument.

Point I'm making, I think less is more when it comes to moderating.
The mods agree with this. Most stuff is left alone too. It's just when people report it that we step in (mostly)

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I would have got up swinging.. lol not really. fk that! I still remember that game when Jimmy whacked Surgess lol he was not impressed
Lol.. Well in Rugby..it is was actually my fault, as it was a technical thing I should always do. It’s like getting scraped with studs..when holding onto the ball on the bottom of a ruck..you deserve..which I did many times! :tearsofjoy: Although, I must admit I never did it to anyone.. I used to hold my studs up and use my heel to get them out of there.. Which I actually go punched in the face for..but that’s another story..:grimacing:

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Ehh, I've argued with a few people on here but never held a grudge and as far as I'm concerned, once the day ends its all water under the bridge.

Trivial shit is unimportant, we all support the bulldogs that's what matters
Most people don't hold a grudge. It's preconceived notions that make people believe they do..

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Lol.. Well in Rugby..it is was actually my fault, as it was a technical thing I should always do. It’s like getting scraped with studs..when holding onto the ball on the bottom of a ruck..you deserve..which I did many times! :tearsofjoy: Although, I must admit I never did it to anyone.. I used to hold my studs up and use my heel to get them out of there.. Which I actually go punched in the face for..but that’s another story..:grimacing:

lol nice.. and here I was thinking that Union was just a soft cock sport!

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
“Repeated infringements” could be used to justify banning anyone at anytime.
How far in the past must an infringement be, to not be considered a repeat offense?
Or once you get warned by a mod, are you on a yellow card for life ?
I’ve been warned a few times for the same thing, in the 11 or so years I’ve been on here, am I a repeat offender ? Can I be banned ?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
How far in the past must an infringement be, to not be considered a repeat offense?
I’ve been warned a few times for the same thing, in the 11 or so years I’ve been on here, am I a repeat offender ? Can I be banned ?
I got banned for calling a user a **** rash AFTER he called me a **** because I didn't agree with this bullshit. Yet the instigator didn't get banned until I asked why?

Apparently EVERY mod just missed that, Even though quote was used to ban me.

Like I've told the mods before, if they don't want cursing, then censor it like it was before...

Last edited:

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Haha
Is he actually vegan?
Sorry I took so long to reply to this. I was dealing with a very personal matter today.

I probably shouldn't talk about personal stuff online but I had these Onion bacon jam chicken wings in America the other week and today I had to work on figuring out the recipe. I think I figured it out. Then I improved it.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Sorry I took so long to reply to this. I was dealing with a very personal matter today.

I probably shouldn't talk about personal stuff online but I had these Onion bacon jam chicken wings in America the other week and today I had to work on figuring out the recipe. I think I figured it out. Then I improved it.
You replaced the chicken wings with tofu?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
One semi-final game I had an entire team out to get me. Kept racking me with the studs everytime I was on the ground. I was playing prop that game and whenever I packed down on the blind side, the opposite prop would start belting my ribs.

Eventually I got the shits with it, ducked my head down in the scrum then came back up hard. Broke the blokes nose with the back of my head. I was awfully proud of myself until I went down in a ruck again and the whole team ran in and started hammering me. Dislocated my shoulder and ended up with a fair few bruises.

On the plus side, their entire team was disqualified so we won the final by default. Got smashed in the grand final but at least we got there.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

You need a taste tester bro?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Honestly I think it needs a little refinement. Right now it's loose. The warning stays there but mods generally ignore anything over a year old and they can delete the warnings.