The kennel activity

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Hacky now you are a Mod you wear responsibility for the past decisions, if you defend them.

When Mods ban you and post the reason to jystify the decision then that's it. Past warnings don't mean a thing at the point of an actual ban. Like in a court case, previous warnings have no impact on bans or punishments. Members take it to heart and when it seems frivolous and unjust compared to some of the vile insults and chilling belittling that goes on in here, then banned posters will ark up.

This is central to the escalation of the unrest on here and over moderating going on.

Threads summarily banned or deleted. Posts deleted or modified and/or to repair untruthful comments (even in this very thread).
If it was a Realist post in relation to Kaz Howard Moon, then I believe it was me it was about.

Powerless said "why my bleeding from the vagina comment" in reply to one of Natboy's posts.

I took offense and publicly reported it in the thread. It lead to me getting a ban but whamen didn't. I was told it wasn't bad enough..maybe next time the Mods said.

Another example of unjust banning in my case I believe and bad moderation which leads to escalating bad blood on here. Just my opinion.
First I need to point out that your first couple of paragraphs is completely wrong in regard to this forum. You may want it to be that way but it's the complete opposite on this forum.

Bans are rarely about a single incident. Warnings count toward bans. When you are given a warning that stays on your record. This is not a court of law. It's a forum.

In regard to your latter part, also not accurate. The others were also warned. You also weren't banned for reporting it. That never happened. You were banned for attacking others and ignoring warns from mods.

The comment made was offensive hence why the other user was also warned. But the mods asked you to stop attacking everyone and block the user. But you refused.

As I said. This isn't about you. This is about everyone on this forum.

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Hacky now you are a Mod you wear responsibility for the past decisions, if you defend them.

When Mods ban you and post the reason to jystify the decision then that's it. Past warnings don't mean a thing at the point of an actual ban. Like in a court case, previous warnings have no impact on bans or punishments. Members take it to heart and when it seems frivolous and unjust compared to some of the vile insults and chilling belittling that goes on in here, then banned posters will ark up.

This is central to the escalation of the unrest on here and over moderating going on.

Threads summarily banned or deleted. Posts deleted or modified and/or to repair untruthful comments (even in this very thread).
If it was a Realist post in relation to Kaz Howard Moon, then I believe it was me it was about.

Powerless said "why my bleeding from the vagina comment" in reply to one of Natboy's posts.

I took offense and publicly reported it in the thread. It lead to me getting a ban but whamen didn't. I was told it wasn't bad enough..maybe next time the Mods said.

Another example of unjust banning in my case I believe and bad moderation which leads to escalating bad blood on here. Just my opinion.
I'm not having a go at you and I'm just offering my opinion in this matter.

if you don't like the way the forum is then don't use it.

Way I see it arguing with people isn't going to help your cause

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Hey, it's great to see a lot of people are getting things off their chest.

Hopefully the healing process has began

Remember people, to listen to the other person's point of view

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Last part I forgot to mention. I can openly see what the other mods do and I haven't seen any other mod maliciously edit or delete posts. They delete posts because they breach rules. If there's only a small breach then they will often edit it out of the post. They don't change the post to trick people. They edit out the breach of rules.

An example is that many users post a long winded post with something about "bunch of p**fters". In this case the mods will edit out the "p**fters" part then ask the user not to carry out homophobia.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I should also note that trying to start a conspiracy against the mods is also a breach of rules. Something many people have been repeatedly warned about.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Last part I forgot to mention. I can openly see what the other mods do and I haven't seen any other mod maliciously edit or delete posts. They delete posts because they breach rules. If there's only a small breach then they will often edit it out of the post. They don't change the post to trick people. They edit out the breach of rules.

An example is that many users post a long winded post with something about "bunch of p**fters". In this case the mods will edit out the "p**fters" part then ask the user not to carry out homophobia.

oh but religion bashing is perfectly acceptable behaviour, from mods included

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score

a lot more selective paraphrasing.

And again further evidence showing your inability to follow simple instructions.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Since they added x and I option and bought the rainbow back, it’s going to make for an interesting year lol, the rainbow an disagree will get hammered big time..!!!

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Since they added x and I option and bought the rainbow back, it’s going to make for an interesting year lol, the rainbow an disagree will get hammered big time..!!!
Stuff you Howard lol, you wait.. I’ve been to patient with you!!! :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tonguewink::tonguewink::tonguewink: Wanker :yum:

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
And you 187, but as I said.. two can play that game. Only difference is I respect most others on here :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Hey come on man that was like exposing your ribs in a football game :tongueclosed:
OOh I was playing Sydney Uni once and was was hanging on to the side of a maul..my ribs were exposed..and bang..a shoulder straight into my ribs..knocked the wind right out of me..bloody killed!!!

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
OOh I was playing Sydney Uni once and was was hanging on to the side of a maul..my ribs were exposed..and bang..a shoulder straight into my ribs..knocked the wind right out of me..bloody killed!!!

I would have got up swinging.. lol not really. fk that! I still remember that game when Jimmy whacked Surgess lol he was not impressed

Sleeky

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
And you 187, but as I said.. two can play that game. Only difference is I respect most others on here :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
Just give it back, it’s what he does. Gets off on it too i bet

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
oh but religion bashing is perfectly acceptable behaviour, from mods included
Nope. Read my post above. Jokes are fine but don't openly bash religion.

Some of the mods are very religious.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm not having a go at you and I'm just offering my opinion in this matter.

if you don't like the way the forum is then don't use it.

Way I see it arguing with people isn't going to help your cause
You and I got on the wrong foot a little while ago.
I can't remember what the topic was about or what our beef was about, I just remembered we argued about something one day.

It was never moderated and things moved on.
I like things to work out that way

I'm not sure if you still have issues with me or not,
I know I don't have issues with you. I can't even remember the topic of our argument.

Point I'm making, I think less is more when it comes to moderating.