The kennel activity

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
My personal opinion is that a mod shouldn't ban someone due to an argument between a mod and a person unless the mod was asking the person to tone it down and the person got worse.

If there is a ban you're aware of that was due to that, please feel free to point it out as I would be interested to know myself.
Kaz.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
maybe so, but there are still a few regulars who are banned currently as a direct result of a comment to a mod, and that's well within their rights as a mod.. I just think it would be much fairer if the mods could take it, if they are happy to dish it.
currently the only banned members are
A member who has threatened several people (not just mods) with violence.
Multiple duplicate accounts (duplicate accounts are not allowed
And member who decided to release personal information about user who didn't want the personal information disclosed..

There are no other members currently banned, so your assumptions was entirely incorrect.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Equine posse was funny. I got a ban.
You were warned multiple times.. how about you tell the full story and not just snippets to suit your narrative.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
currently the only banned members are
A member who has threatened several people (not just mods) with violence.
Multiple duplicate accounts (duplicate accounts are not allowed
And member who decided to release personal information about user who didn't want the personal information disclosed..

There are no other members currently banned, so your assumptions was entirely incorrect.
what about Kaz, Realist? I mean I am not saying those bans are not justified but from what I have heard they didn't do anything that we don't see on pretty much a daily basis here, members and mods alike

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
what about Kaz, Realist? I mean I am not saying those bans are not justified but from what I have heard they didn't do anything that we don't see on pretty much a daily basis here, members and mods alike
the realist I'm not to sure of tbh , but I have a fair idea what would of happened and it's completely justified if that's the case.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Kaz I cannot entirely remember but she basically asked to be banned.. and her bluff was called.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
You were warned multiple times.. how about you tell the full story and not just snippets to suit your narrative.
Full story? I'd love to tell the full story. Members are afraid to tell the full story. You get closed down or banned when others don't. You are exaggerating yet again. Warned multiple times? C'mon you are poisoned towards certain members. I'm happy to publish my interactions with the new Mods on here and the adjudications.

I gave an example of biased/incorrect bans as asked by Hacky that were just a bit of fun and put this example up.

Equine posse was the reason given in my ban.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Kaz I cannot entirely remember but she basically asked to be banned.. and her bluff was called.
She has just emailed me with your banning pm post.

You can't entirely remember? She has asked if you would like me to re-post to refresh your memory.

I advised months ago where this biased moderating was heading, pleading with the Mods to be even handed because it was dividing TK and compelling members to choose a side to believe was acting in TK best interests and not simply their own.

We are all sick of it for sure.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
This situation is recoverable but only with even handed good will from everyone and whether the conscious, or unconscious bias is stopped.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
This situation is recoverable but only with even handed good will from everyone and whether the conscious, or unconscious bias is stopped.
I hope everyone can get over things so the kennel can get back to being fun again.

I miss the good old days I really do.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I recall that Kaz was asked repeatedly to stop breaching the rules, then warned, then banned. It wasn't about a single conversation between her and a mod.

Realist... Have you read some of his stuff? I think I was the only one keeping Realist from copping a ban 'cause I enjoy our banter. But there's no question that he massively breached the rules constantly.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Full story? I'd love to tell the full story. Members are afraid to tell the full story. You get closed down or banned when others don't. You are exaggerating yet again. Warned multiple times? C'mon you are poisoned towards certain members. I'm happy to publish my interactions with the new Mods on here and the adjudications.

I gave an example of biased/incorrect bans as asked by Hacky that were just a bit of fun and put this example up.

Admittedly I had no idea what this was about. When you messaged me about it I still had no idea and still have no idea as I wasn't part of the overall conversation. I did raise it with the other mods and I was assured that it wasn't about that single post but repeated infringements and ignoring warnings. But again, I don't really know as I became a mod halfway through that and I wasn't privvy to the whole thing.

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Realist... Have you read some of his stuff? I think I was the only one keeping Realist from copping a ban 'cause I enjoy our banter. But there's no question that he massively breached the rules constantly.
Realist is just a spoon.

I think he/she legitimately believes this crap he goes on about, that's what makes him/her funny

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score

I’m pretty sure all parties involved were given a clear directive to not discuss this in the public forums. The rest of us have managed to abide by this, why can’t you?

Trust me I’d love to hear your ‘full story’ just so I can see your fantasies sensationally countered by absolute facts.

Rules are rules, Wendy. It’s time to move on.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

You can't entirely remember? She has asked if you would like me to re-post to refresh your memory.

I advised months ago where this biased moderating was heading, pleading with the Mods to be even handed because it was dividing TK and compelling members to choose a side to believe was acting in TK best interests and not simply their own.

This is one of the problems I was talking about.

Mods (who are human and fallable BTW) try to be fair and sometimes it doesn't come across that way. At the time you PM'd the mods saying that they weren't being fair by warning/banning you. They told you why you were warned/banned (attacking people in an attempt to defend others rather than reporting or ignoring those people) and you kept saying that it was still biased against you.

From memory I believe the mods even pointed out that the others were also warned/banned but you didn't accept that.

I understand where you're coming from. From your point of view it looks like everyone is against you as you don't see the warnings, PM's and bans other users get. You only see what happens to you. This leads to a conspiracy that everyone is against you.

Complete transparency could potentially solve this problem but as I pointed out in the past, it has the adverse effect that it turns the forum away from discussion about the Bulldogs toward constant discussion about bans and conspiracies. Something that is already happening and would only get worse.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score

I don't go into specific.. and I don't care what has been emailed to you, once again it's just a snippet of a very large uninspiring boring story.. but the moral of the story (one that you are still failing to digest), is that all we asked were a couple of simple request that you failed follow. If you and others had just listened to the simplest of request you all would of been fine.. wendog you have been warned multiple times.. we don't discuss private matters openly and you know this, further playing into your narrative.. just drop it.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Here's a bit of advice for everyone:

- Don't breach the rules

- If a mod asks you to stop doing something, just stop doing it

- If you see any other member breaching the rules and it offends you, report it

- Don't attack the mods and accuse them of bias

- Don't message other users asking them to revolt against the oppressive regime

Instead understand that the mods are trying to make this a happy place for everyone. Not just for one or two users. If mods warn you or ban you they are doing it because you breached the rules and people were offended enough to report it to the mods.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Admittedly I had no idea what this was about. When you messaged me about it I still had no idea and still have no idea as I wasn't part of the overall conversation. I did raise it with the other mods and I was assured that it wasn't about that single post but repeated infringements and ignoring warnings. But again, I don't really know as I became a mod halfway through that and I wasn't privvy to the whole thing.
Hacky now you are a Mod you wear responsibility for the past decisions, if you defend them.

When Mods ban you and post the reason to jystify the decision then that's it. Past warnings don't mean a thing at the point of an actual ban. Like in a court case, previous warnings have no impact on bans or punishments. Members take it to heart and when it seems frivolous and unjust compared to some of the vile insults and chilling belittling that goes on in here, then banned posters will ark up.

This is central to the escalation of the unrest on here and over moderating going on.

Threads summarily banned or deleted. Posts deleted or modified and/or to repair untruthful comments (even in this very thread).
If it was a Realist post in relation to Kaz Howard Moon, then I believe it was me it was about.

Powerless said "why my bleeding from the vagina comment" in reply to one of Natboy's posts.

I took offense and publicly reported it in the thread. It lead to me getting a ban but whamen didn't. I was told it wasn't bad enough..maybe next time the Mods said.

Another example of unjust banning in my case I believe and bad moderation which leads to escalating bad blood on here. Just my opinion.