The kennel activity

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
The usual suspects will be back come round 1 but its new opinionated blood that's needed I believe, who is not afraid of posting.
Lol, new blood? They may start out being not afraid but will learn pretty quickly :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Lol, new blood? They may start out being not afraid but will learn pretty quickly :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
It all depends how quickly they go from "Go the Bulldogs" to "you said you like Des? I'll hunt you down and kill your entire family you c+*ting c+=%&=*!"

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Sometime back. No idea how it happened. I think God must have promoted me.
Funny how you whinge about the behaviour of other's but are always making sly comments about God and religion.. don't give if you can't take :grinning:

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
After many of my posts in the off season many are out, tail between legs working on their finances. All the bad credit they accumulated, I jumped all over them and they had no answers

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
After many of my posts in the off season many are out, tail between legs working on their finances. All the bad credit they accumulated, I jumped all over them and they had no answers
I should never have doubted you Boost, you're a poor man's Tony Robbins

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
water bills/debt? :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
JK.!!

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
It’s been a quiet week. No doubt the calm before the storm.

Overall I feel the off-season has been one of the more eventful ones. Plenty of action. Look at all the ads, can’t blame the owners for capitalising on the activity levels.

The Kennel’s in a great space.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Funny how you whinge about the behaviour of other's but are always making sly comments about God and religion.. don't give if you can't take :grinning:
Sly comments are fun and I have faith that people can take the occasional joke. Some can't though. God knows why...

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I like to joke about it but there is a bit of truth to it.

It has been a little quieter than usual the last 1-2 weeks, but prior to this it was a bit crazy. From a mod perspective I saw many people breaking the rules then those same people abusing and threatening the mods if they gave them a warning. Even I got attacked and threatened before I even did anything. Just had "moderator" next to my name so people threatened to kill me. Not a joke. I actually got threats against my life because I became a mod.

I saw campaigns behind the scenes of people attempting to destroy the Kennel 'cause they weren't happy that they copped a temporary ban for repeatedly threatening to attack people in real life.

I seriously can't understand how someone can be so childish that they have to resort to, "If I don't get my way then I'll destroy this forum so no one can use it"

I love this forum but seeing what actually goes on behind the scenes makes you just feel like walking away.

People see the face value of the Kennel. The discussions people are having. What they don't see is the stuff that gets removed. The stuff that is so horrible that it could result in legal action. They don't see the threats moderators get against their lives. They don't see the constant abuse members make against each other. All they see is the occasional member copping a ban and they immediately jump to the conclusion that the mods are on a power trip, and they respond with more crap.

It may be quiet right now but after seeing the crap that mods cop behind the scenes, the crap that some people put up on these forums, I'm glad it's quiet 'cause I'm a few bad posts away from walking away from this forum for good. It's just not worth it.

PS; if someone offers you the position of Moderator, don't take the job. It sucks balls

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
And to answer some of your questions/statements before you ask...

"Why can't I criticise someone for being religious?"

You can joke and discuss all you like. Just don't openly attack someone's religion. We have people on this forum from all religions and most can take a joke. So go for it. But don't openly abuse them for who they are.

"Why can't I call someone a p**fter?"

Again, jokes are fine. But keep in mind that we have gay people on this forum, and we live in a country where homosexuality is accepted. So while humour is acceptable, blatant homophobia is not.

Example of something that's acceptable :

"what do you call a lesbian with fat fingers? Well hung"

Example of what's not acceptable:

"being gay is not normal and they should all be killed"

"Why can't I threaten to kill someone?"

Some of the people on this forums have lives. It's only fair to those people that we don't suggest the removal of their lives.

"User X called me an idiot, ban him for life!"

No. You're a grown adult, and more importantly, you're a Bulldog. Act like it

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score

It has been a little quieter than usual the last 1-2 weeks, but prior to this it was a bit crazy. From a mod perspective I saw many people breaking the rules then those same people abusing and threatening the mods if they gave them a warning. Even I got attacked and threatened before I even did anything. Just had "moderator" next to my name so people threatened to kill me. Not a joke. I actually got threats against my life because I became a mod.

I saw campaigns behind the scenes of people attempting to destroy the Kennel 'cause they weren't happy that they copped a temporary ban for repeatedly threatening to attack people in real life.

I seriously can't understand how someone can be so childish that they have to resort to, "If I don't get my way then I'll destroy this forum so no one can use it"

I love this forum but seeing what actually goes on behind the scenes makes you just feel like walking away.

People see the face value of the Kennel. The discussions people are having. What they don't see is the stuff that gets removed. The stuff that is so horrible that it could result in legal action. They don't see the threats moderators get against their lives. They don't see the constant abuse members make against each other. All they see is the occasional member copping a ban and they immediately jump to the conclusion that the mods are on a power trip, and they respond with more crap.

It may be quiet right now but after seeing the crap that mods cop behind the scenes, the crap that some people put up on these forums, I'm glad it's quiet 'cause I'm a few bad posts away from walking away from this forum for good. It's just not worth it.

PS; if someone offers you the position of Moderator, don't take the job. It sucks balls
Bloody hell! That's pretty extreme.
It's supposed to be a place to enjoy a chat and a laugh, not give death threats!

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score

Respectful Right of Reply.

What you write makes TK sound like a very toxic place.

Hacky whilst everything you have said is no doubt true in some instances: just how many death threats man? Or posters constantly threatening to attack people in real life?

I don't know....and frankly here shouldn't be any, but unfortunately your posts make it sound as tho everyone who has been banned has made death threats towards Mods.

I certainly didn't.
Kaz certainly didn't.

Could we have some more perspective and not everyone tarred with the one brush, just because they believe in loyalty as a human trait.

Unfortunately that has become the trend here in TK. Mods are accountable for the things they say and do was well. There have been some questionable, and autocractic, decisions made that are perceived as unfair and it involves the full gamut of members.

You are welcome to re-post the reasons given why I have been banned and let people judge for themselves if it was frivilous or not.

It sounds very confronting and you recommend members not be Mods. That is worrisome.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Sly comments are fun and I have faith that people can take the occasional joke. Some can't though. God knows why...
hey I am just saying man, if mods dish it out, they can take it.. no need for half the members to be banned although I understand the reasoning when it comes to violent members... I'll pay that one :laughing:

Sleeky

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hmmmmm

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
hey I am just saying man, if mods dish it out, they can take it.. no need for half the members to be banned although I understand the reasoning when it comes to violent members... I'll pay that one :laughing:
I don't know what's driving all this. I have by and large just been a lurker recently.
But it really feels like there is a real disconnected frayed tence feeling on the kennel these days.

Bit of an us and them feeling.

I kinda get the impression mods are on a bit of a power trip.

Very much thinking they are better than everyone else.

Snide remarks, condescending tones, high and mighty attitudes.

No doubt this thread will get torn down to protect the mods from the microscope.

The only reason I am posting this is because I have been part of the kennel for a very long time.

I did love the place and still hope to get the place back to former glory.

In reference to death threats, that would be only one or 2 people, ban them for life.

Come down hard on them

Get the balance right guys.
At the moment it's way off and the kennel is struggling as a result.

I'd like to see bit more common sence from the mods, bit less knee jerk reactions, and a little more respect shown.

I probably personally won't stick around much longer if things don't change.

Mods feel free to pm me if you give a fuck about my opinions and want my honest feedback.
Or reply to me here if you don't mind it public.

Or if you don't give a fuck about my opinion, just ignore me and keep going on as you are.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Everyone but you.
This is the kind of condescending snide disrespectful comments from mods I am talking about in my above post.

I know that comment will be played off as a joke
But the undertone is not a joke and very disrespectful.