Opinion DWZ possibly injured

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yeah right. I missed that footage. Haematuria in trauma is usually abdominal not flank/back. Hopefully nothing too serious and just a contusion
I guess we will just have to wait and keep our fingers crossed. Finishing the half would hopefully suggest nothing serious.

Daustin

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He was on fire
C Smith is not a really big loss..a depth one ?
Going off last years form yes but he was going really good tonight, good runs and fast play the balls everytime. Would’ve been a handy player for us this year off the bench if he kept it up. Commentators were talking him up a little bit

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Announce Averillo round 1 fullback.

Daustin

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Started on the wing, looked lost, played most of 2nd half in fullback, looked comfortable there.
Good to hear. From what I read sounds like he’s still raw and maybe needs a bit more cup before full time nrl but he Definately has something special about him going off the tries he’s scored in the 9s and trials

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Was he good there in the trial tonight?
He probably isn't ready to play there at NRL level but he looked far more comfortable there than on the wing.

Dogsarnthavingaparty

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
nevermind he's getting carried off. not the most important player in our team, we can cover for him. tough tho
Your kidding he is one of our most important players fuck rep footy shits me chris was on fire tonight he is a real talent

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
I really like Chris Smith. He'd make my team. That's really unfortunate. Stimson onto the bench I guess.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Yeh we can cover fullback adequately (Hopoate, Meaney, and to a lesser extent right now Averillo). But of course we would like DWZ to play all year. At this stage though it could just be a short term painful knock and not much else. It probably hurt, knees to the back, but doesnt usually keep players out for long. Hes got over 2 weeks till round 1.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Wouldnt be shocked if hes left out of the trial next week though

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
The compo would be the same as Foran but you aren’t going to find a player like DWZ for $350k so it’s useless.
CNK for Canberra. Agree though it's quite rare