Reaction score
many are in the doghouse if you will

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Off-season plus the usual shit ***** talking shit and turning everything into a left v right debate. Plus another major thing that you can't even elude to.

Why wouldn't the activity drop?

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Off-season plus the usual shit ***** talking shit and turning everything into a left v right debate. Plus another major thing that you can't even elude to.

Why wouldn't the activity drop?
I'd love to know the stats
But I doubt the kennel has ever been this dead

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Just waiting for all our Chinese members to be let back in and finally have access to the internet

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Considering the footy is pretty much back, and ramping up..this place should be pumping.!! I am. Nothing better than league season, best 6 months of the year.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Considering the footy is pretty much back, and ramping up..this place should be pumping.!! I am. Nothing better than league season, best 6 months of the year.
Should be kicking on by now.
Where is everyone

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
It is rather quiet. You can tell by the fact that no one is threatening to kill each other and no one has reported another member 'cause they lost an argument.

I'll take this peace and quiet over some of the rubbish I've seen since I became a mod.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
It is rather quiet. You can tell by the fact that no one is threatening to kill each other and no one has reported another member 'cause they lost an argument.

I'll take this peace and quiet over some of the rubbish I've seen since I became a mod.
You are a mod now?
When did that happen?

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

....wait for it :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy: Won’t be long now !!

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

I must have been missing some action