All stars game day thread

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
David Fafita is going to be a beast again this year. Maybe better.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Gotta appreciate B Smith, another great performance in a rep game

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
That'll do me, gets pinged for double movement, two seconds later scores in the exact same spot
He's just a little weapon and scores so many tries like that just on sheer determination. Good play from Blair.. he looks like he could be back but probably go back to Warrior land and be average lol

Daustin

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’m so glad we didn’t get Latrell. No interest in looking for the ball, has done sweet fuck all tonight and just looking for niggle and smiling instead

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
DWZ won't be back for the rest of the game. That knee he copped in the lower back earlier in the game has ruled him out... Hopefully it's only minor
He will have a decent bruise, but should recover fast enough i reckon. Dont think he broke anything. Just a bit painful for now.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
He will have a decent bruise, but should recover fast enough i reckon. Dont think he broke anything. Just a bit painful for now.
Yeah he seemed fine when playing, but yeah the break/rest would have let the bruising start to come out. Was good to see CHN play really well when he was on as well

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yeah he seemed fine when playing, but yeah the break/rest would have let the bruising start to come out. Was good to see CHN play really well when he was on as well
The commentators were loving CHN.. and Dal when he was out there. Both very impressive

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Didn't realise this crap was on tonight.

Did the Maoris win?

Roll the Bones

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The commentators were loving CHN.. and Dal when he was out there. Both very impressive
I lasted about 9 seconds before I had to turn the commentators off. CHN was very good, although I only saw bits and pieces of the game.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hooray for the fucking all stars game. I barely saw three minutes of the game. When I switched it on DWZ was in the dressing room with the medical staff. I didn't hear anything about what his injury was and they mentioned that Smith was likely gone for the season. I said prior to it that I'd be pissed if we copped injury to any of our squad in a nothing game that is designed as a revenue raiser for a league that gives zero shits about the clubs that create their income stream. It may be popular with Aboriginals and Maoris but I see it as a pretty negligent act to risk players in any rep games when they're really underdone in terms of fitness and conditioning. And to top it off the little bit I saw of the game showed inconsistent refereeing is already in play.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
loltrell at fullback was diabolical. We dodged a bullet with this guy.

The last try for the Maoris he was no where near the bomb, ball bounced and they score. He is overweight for a fullback, he was out of steam and couldn't make up the ground to get to the bomb.

Last edited:

Blueandwhiteblood1968

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why even have this game, didn't watch, didn't care until hearing Smith gone for season, I reckon Smith was going to have a standout season, well I was sort of right, he will be standing out all season and I don't class this as a rep game because it isn't.
Rep games are country v city, SOO and Australia V's other countries and so glad the doggies didn't sign Josh 'up himself' Carr.